Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? (78389 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by maestrodavy(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2015
This is Kado Estate in Gwarimpa and has been in construction since when GEJ was Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, it's runned and managed by a consortium managed by a friend of mine, So how is it linked to Mama Peace.... Let's be discreet in our reportage, it's time to focus on the new government and the way forward for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by sosereal201(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Some nairalanders always find amusing when corruption is the topic they are like that's the way to embezzle. That is to show you the kind of orientation people got during pdp and especially gej regime.but thank God change is here. I'm sure Buhari will change these type OT soonest
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by babestella: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2015
holatin:
sweetguy25 and his cronies celebrating criminal since God knows when

Is there any empirical evidence that the house belongs to the wife of former president? Funny how you judge people based on report of some people on social media. I would need proper documented evidence to believe this news, I still see it as propaganda from APC. The former president and his wife have moved on and i think we should let them rest not calling them names because of unsubstantiated news.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by babestella: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2015
maestrodavy:
This is Kado Estate in Gwarimpa and has been in
construction since when GEJ was Deputy Governor of
Bayelsa State, it's runned and managed by a consortium
managed by a friend of mine, So how is it linked to Mama
Peace.... Let's be discreet in our reportage, it's time to focus
on the new government and the way forward for Nigeria

Thank you bro, don't mind some Nigerians who politically stew.pid. Any negative news about GEJ and his wife they will soak their garri and sit down with the news sucking at an unverified and unsubstantiated news. I pity them.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Mamaflex(f): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2015
I'm aware She owns the largest estate in Agrica. But I don't if this is it.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by 400billionman: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2015
philips70:
Watch the video through the link and share your views.

"Former 1st Lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan's "Real Estate" In Kado-Kuchi in Abuja"?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154461455642837

Can anyone from Abia state attest here that Thief TA has such sprawling estates in about 5 locations in Umuahia, the state capital ?

Old timber market, Old good shade, Old Umuahia main market site and Old site for Ministry of Lands.

GOODLUCK Jonathan's village house is no match to TA personal residence.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by mykemiley(f): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I don't blame you. Na the heaviest thunder go fire your ancestors for grave, follow your living generation, Na so te go fire all your generation to come, go come fire all of una together go Hell fire
I don see say God don already punish ur generation cos I can see the frustration now,ntor.....anumanu..
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by MrP7: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2015
How did Danjuma, obj, tinubu , sarki, on ,amaechi , make their money.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by abiambo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
ok bruv. i see
philips70:

You didn't get my flow.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by PreciousGem(f): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
I forgot to take my bath today... but dat's none of my business
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by eneidoko(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
chuna1985:

U need to understand that am not a Niger deltan first.

Secondly, When the pipelines n refineries are destroyed, All Nigerians get into.more hardship.

You mean Nigeria will remain idly by and watch saboteurs?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by mustafo: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
PreciousGem:
I forgot to take my bath today... but dat's none of my business

You 4got? How precious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.