Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? (78360 Views)

Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2015
richidinho:

Just Google BUA group

BUA are into property development among other many business interests according to the information on their website. If Julius Berger develops an estate does it belong to them? Definitely you will see the consultants and builders signposts in the premises of every site they are developing. Doesn't mean they own the property. As someone said above, Sowore posted this video and it's only time and the relevant authorities that will prove such allegations. She is also alleged to own the hotel in Yenogoa and another estate in her home town. All these are subject to investigations to prove their veracity.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by chinchum(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
Each of the building can not cost less than 50 million naira. and there should be like 100 units there. 100 * 50 million = 5 billion naira

If it is true she owns it , then it must have been proceeds of theft against the nigerian state
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
Caseless:
you asinines never believe buhari can do anything, including winning the presidential election, but he kept proving you wrong and has always shown the element he's made of. Just watch out and see how he's going to clear you of this your illusive mindset and disease.

you obviously didn't hear the part where he said he's probing no one
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by chronique(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
Dollyak:
Wow I am speechless shocked. I will implore everyone to see that video. Anyone defending this people needs their brain checked.

Did you read the comments that states that the estate is owned by BUA group? I doubt patience would own something that big. Not possible.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

And the height of militancy , Almighty brute obasanjo was the president n under him n his military oppression of the Niger delta,militancy kept growing massively.

Whenever ND region have it hot from any government, The whole Nigeria will pay the price

It takes 5 years to build an oil refinery, Its unfortunate that in 30 minutes, It can be burned to the ground..

You guys should stop elevating these people to demon status. It's not as easy as you think. The government itself changes their strategies with the situation on ground. You speak of OBJ as if you have forgotten Odi and Okrenkoko in a hurry. As at the time these militants were holding the government to ransom there were enough reasons for them to do it and the government hadn't really done enough to resolve the issues. So you think the government will fold their hands and watch militants to hold them to ransom for things as statutory as fighting corruption in governance? Hell no.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by cold(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
anulaxad:

Are you mentally incapable of understanding what I was trying to express, have they taught you an english technique called hyperbole , alright you may not understand what hyperbole is; a simpler version of this technique is called a methaphor.

Let me explain in simpler terms for you to comprehend,
It brought out an element of surprise and deepened furiosity something I didn't realise I could feel hence the reference to something being dug up from the dead, a feeling that I thought didn't exist in me, I mean looking at that hotel strangely enough brought out this rage and furiosity that I didn't know I had or was capable of.
Just accept you erred,rather than being all aggressive. There's absolutely no way that word fits into your write up in any context imaginable.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by richidinho(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:

BUA are into property development among other many business interests according to the information on their website. If Julius Berger develops an estate does it belong to them? Definitely you will see the consultants and builders signposts in the premises of every site they are developing. Doesn't mean they own the property. As someone said above, Sowore posted this video and it's only time and the relevant authorities that will prove such allegations. She is also alleged to own the hotel in Yenogoa and another estate in her home town. All these are subject to investigations to prove their veracity.

OK...... she owns it, do your worst
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by richidinho(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
That Estate has been in existence before Goodluck became Acting President
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2015
richidinho:

OK...... she owns it, do your worst

Why the aggression, are you Patience Jonathan or one of the sons? Or is it news politicians own hordes of estates in Abuja and all around the country?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by mykemiley(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Thunder fire her anywhere she dey! Na where she get the money she take build am! Them done impoverish all of una for Nigeria. I wish a terrible retirement at otuoke with her clueless husband
heavy Thunder go 1st fire una Generation...useless pikin wey no get brain,Ewu.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by loomer: 10:54pm On May 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What a sìlly question!

Na u be the dummy, person no fit collect loan to build estates?

Or people wey de go into real estates na their direct cash dem de use?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by tessylex(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2015
Exhumed. ,,,,,....u be corpse
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by richidinho(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:

Why the aggression, are you Patience Jonathan or one of the sons? Or is it news politicians own hordes of estates in Abuja and all around the country?

I should be the one asking you
You are investigating as if you are the Efcc boss
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:

You guys should stop elevating these people to demon status. It's not as easy as you think. The government itself changes their strategies with the situation on ground. You speak of OBJ as if you have forgotten Odi and Okrenkoko in a hurry. As at the time these militants were holding the government to ransom there were enough reasons for them to do it and the government hadn't really done enough to resolve the issues. So you think the government will fold their hands and watch militants to hold them to ransom for things as statutory as fighting corruption in governance? Hell no.

They have shown us demonism already, I guess u quickly forgot when they made our Daily crude oil uptake reduce from over 2 million to 700k per day...

The genocide OBJ exacted in Odi gave birth to unprecedented militancy violence in Nigeria...It solved nothing.

Attacking the ND will yield nothing for us, peaceful dialogue is the only way.
This government must behave itself.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

They have shown us demonism already, I guess u quickly forgot when they made our Daily crude oil uptake reduce from over 2 million to 700k per day...

The genocide OBJ exacted in Odi gave birth to unprecedented militancy violence in Nigeria...It solved nothing.

Attacking the ND will yield nothing for us, peaceful dialogue is the only way.
This government must behave itself.

Behaving itself does not include not probing corrupt people especially because of the empty treasury left behind by the outgoing government. They will not even take that blackmail from BH that have slaughtered thousands of people.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Dollyak(f): 11:20pm On May 31, 2015
vislabraye:

Don't know whether it's hers. I'm not against probing anybody, but there should be fairness. No one has spoken about Tinubu's estates, Farapark and one in Lekki free trade zone. People choose to close an eye to Oriental and Mainland hotels.
We should avoid double standards. If Buhari is to fight corruption, let him start inwards. We know a lot about PDP members but truth is that all politicians are the same. APC members do yhe same thing if not worse.
Tinubu and Fashola's case just irritates me every time I hear about it, as they should've been probed. I do agree most people are hypocritical, which is mostly to their own detriment. Sometimes I get scared of my fellow nigerians how they could allow such people to ride over them.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by jerome4u(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
I tink who ever is in charge of this forum should verify any news b4 it is taking to front page. That estate belong to BUA group for christ sake
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by taiwosite: 11:25pm On May 31, 2015
This is the front only,if u see d back too
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
jcmaiah:

And the moderators are damn too lazy!

I wouldnt blame the Mods on this one. Remember the Mod actually asked a question. "Is this really" He or she wanted us to ascertain by clicking on the video and reading the comments. The Mod was tryna test peeps.

But obviously majority goofed cos they dint watch/read/enquire before concluding.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by abiambo(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
my brother, thank you for the video, but please whr is d video of turai yar adua's estates in abj.. abi na only mrs ebele get estate for abj?
philips70:
Watch the video through the link and share your views.

"Former 1st Lady, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan's "Real Estate" In Kado-Kuchi in Abuja"?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10154461455642837

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by boma95(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:

Funniest thing is if you get to meet these kinds of people in person they are the ones most affected by the acts of these corrupt leaders.

I didn't plan to say anything but
Mehn
U deserve a gold medal for this post. . .
Just the painful truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2015
abiambo:
my brother, thank you for the video, but please whr is d video of turai yar adua's estates in abj.. abi na only mrs ebele get estate for abj?

Maybe untimely death no allow.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by anibestlala(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2015
BossAyuk:
This video was postd by Sowore of Sahara Reporters. Dude always gets his facts right so this is not far from the truth.

I wonder where a common "Degree Holder" got money from to erect such Multi billion Naira structure. Shame on Hero Jonathan and everything he represents.
can the dude help us place the search light on amaechi,tinibu,atiku to mention but a few
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by abiambo(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
turai is late yar adua's wife... she's very much alive
philips70:

Maybe untimely death no allow.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by philips70(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
abiambo:
turai is late yar adua's wife... she's very much alive

You didn't get my flow.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by eph12(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
But there was nothing on the video to prove the estate belongs to PEJ. Tho I don't doubt her ability to own something like this, why don't we wait until we see something concrete before bringing out the jury. Whew
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by gawu1: 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:

Will be like a movie in your eyes. You will know no tribe owns Nigeria and none whatsoever can hold everyone to ransom. Not some weakly armed militants. As it is it looks like Jonathan will be the one to be paying prison visits to the wife.
My brother, no need replying idiotics, especially the deluded ones. I think they are better left ignored. This is because no matter what they can never comprehend the world outside their cocoon. Each time they spew nonsense, no thanks to internet, thinking they are insulting others. They lacked docurun talk less of common sense. Let not forget that baby factories have been with us for long time before their recent discovery.
But, they are pained seriously because ''their own'' has lost election. So, any rightful suggestion to right the wrongs of the past and once again put on track the future of country would always meet attack from them. They are very spiteful of anything Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 31, 2015
mykemiley:
I don't blame you. Na the heaviest thunder go fire your ancestors for grave, follow your living generation, Na so te go fire all your generation to come, go come fire all of una together go Hell fire
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 31, 2015
mykemiley:
i don't blame you, thief like mama piss. Na the heaviest thunder go fire your ancestors for grave, follow your living generation, Na so te go fire all your generation to come, go come fire all of una together go Hell fire
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Thunder fire her anywhere she dey! Na where she get the money she take build am! Them done impoverish all of una for Nigeria. I wish a terrible retirement at otuoke with her clueless husband
bloody mumu. U jst read something n conclude. Wat proof do u hv tht its her own?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by eneidoko(f): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2015
chuna1985:

And the height of militancy , Almighty brute obasanjo was the president n under him n his military oppression of the Niger delta,militancy kept growing massively.

Whenever ND region have it hot from any government, The whole Nigeria will pay the price

It takes 5 years to build an oil refinery, Its unfortunate that in 30 minutes, It can be burned to the ground..

When those bunch of thugs destroy pipelines or refinery, you pollute your environment, less money and more hardship to your people.

This is like cutting off your nose to spite your face, and you may even lose your life in the process. Either way you lose!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? by Goodnuel: 12:38am On Jun 01, 2015
vimi:
I'm tired of talking curruption o jare. When iis UEFA CHAMPIONS League final?
June 6 bro smiley

Teamjurve#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos / Niger Delta Militants Make 5 Demands, Write IOCs / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.