Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (85194 Views)

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 upper you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:1 lower. You say I made second class.

Guy e be like say na Poly you go , which one be 2:1 upper and 2:1 lower ?
2:1 - Second class upper division , the 2 signifies the grade i.e second class while the 1 signifies the division
2:2 - Second class lower division ( use the explanation above the work this one out )

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by emmykk(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself
execept he study music he cannot get 2:1 in any course if not bought going by his music activities.

His father is loaded so dont portray him as if he came from grass to grace.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
God grant this to me.... Total healing upon me oh!
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
2.1? I know he lied, tell him to continue ....
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Jaydeebaba(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=duduade post=34526345]Bullshit.. obviously Davido no know book.. he graduated with second class... imagine its either a second class UPPER OR LOWER. .. he wasn't specific. .. dumb boy...[/quote

I think you are the dumb one here.
I mean, if you don't know that 2.1 means second class upper division, then you deserve two medals.
One for being such a dumbass. And the other in case you lose the first one
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by virtousB: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 upper you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:1 lower. You say I made second class.
which one is 2-1 lower again?there's only 2-1 and 2-2 abeg.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by EazyMoh(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats and see you in NYSC camp, abi e no go do dat wan? :DCongrats and see you in NYSC camp, abi e no go do dat wan?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LaurelP(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
1miccza:

He studied hip hop + music
Really?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LaurelP(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Skelewulogy grin
What of Ayeology?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LaurelP(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
himkers:

He studied animal science grin
Hehehe
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by eedrees(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Do you all expect 3rd class from a billionaire son..
Whereas his father is well known.. Am not surprised
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by yollychika(f): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
N wen him attend lectures undecided
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Aitee1: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:

What of Ayeology?

Second degree I guess grin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by azidomedogo: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
when did he have the time to study?smh
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by missKiffy(f): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
jazzy4naija:

Maybe u can tell me a better song he sang .....Singing skelewu! maybe that's what u r talking about . Naija musicians are all the same exceptt for a very few so don't try to make him look like he got better lyrics cause we all know better
K
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by ophilly: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself
Exactly!...smart enough to know his way around.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by SAMBARRY: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
StealthyMe:
Well, 2.1 in a private school undecided

Anyway,congrats! At least you've got something to fall back on if music times become rough smiley

btw,which course he study abeg?
music. I learnt he did his project on challenges of live performance for afro pop musicians in Nigeria or something of that sort and he graduated with a 2.1

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LaurelP(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Song Educationgrin
Lolz! Funny u
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by LaurelP(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Second degree I guess grin
Lolz... Funny!
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by duduade: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Jaydeebaba post=34529269][/quote] Going by d screen shot on the first page did he specify. .? I even had to go back to look at d screen shot again.. what he wrote was SECOND CLASS... are you sure you know the University School grade system? I doubt. . Fror your dumbness, ww have a Second class upper or a Second class lower... He didn't specify...

I just realized maybe u still at the secondary school stage.. When you get an admission into a University then u can come face me.. Thwart..
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by gentlezypher: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
StealthyMe:
Well, 2.1 in a private school undecided

Anyway,congrats! At least you've got something to fall back on if music times become rough smiley

btw,which course he study abeg?
2.1 in babcock isnt easy o

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Bola4boy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
2-1 my foot. Go ui, ife, UNIBEN for the 2-1 and see hell. How many lectures the guy even attend for that school. He obviously bribed his way. NOW THIS IS A LESSON FOR SOME FOOLS WHO READS BLINDLY WITHOUT DEVELOPING THEIR NATURAL TALENT.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
himkers:

He studied animal science grin
I'll have you know that that is a respectable course

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by dinocy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrat davido,joining you in 4 months time. I.e if ASUU nor strike cool
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by ZeroTolerance: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Davido clarifies his result
Foolish blogger. Where did u see upper in that tweet?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by PrinceEm: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
you better get off that thing before you ruin your life
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Swagk101(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
He said e gaduated with a second class...its either upper or lower...who is saying he gaduated with 2.1?...davido never mentioned that!!!!.....at least he went to school..which is important..but this private schools should stop making mockery of grades......
Chai shocked gaduated
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by duduade: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
bellosas:
its obvious you are still a secondary school student...
2.1 is second class upper
2.2 is second class lower
He graduated with a 2.1

Dumbasswiiipe...
I don't understand what your stress is .. I follow what I see.. na una know wer he write his 2.1.. if he did specify it afterwards then thats good for him.. and go face your books.. he obviously didn't read at all... When was he ever in school? The project he wrote, did he type it... did he reven go defend it...? If he did he would have posted shots of it to share with his fans. . So while he is making money as certificate is just a paper for people like him, u better go work hard..
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by forandy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Spells(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Congrates bro.... If nobody talks abt u den u are nobody.... Haters just dey run dere mouth.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
bellosas:
its obvious you are still a secondary school student...
2.1 is second class upper
2.2 is second class lower
He graduated with a 2.1

The poster you quoted is right , it's either he made a second class , upper division ( 2:1 ) or a second class , lower division ( 2:2 ). Davido never mentioned the division he attained , he merely said he made a second class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.