Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (85195 Views)

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Matttthew(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jennifer89:

Which planet are you from?
Pluto plss embarassed
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by edorhe14(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
So what if he has 2.1..The fact that he does stuff on set doesn't mean he is not intelligent academically.
He is Just aa business man who does stuff to make yall patronise.
Its possible..
Never Judge a Book by its Cover..Yall Should know that by now
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by deezayNEO(f): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
duduade:
Bullshit.. obviously Davido no know book.. he graduated with second class... imagine its either a second class UPPER OR LOWER. .. he wasn't specific. .. dumb boy...

Blind fish.. A 2.1 is a second class upper
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by efilefun(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
You actually lack wisdom...the person quoted knew what i was correcting and you dont have to poke your nose into it... you actually need to use ur brain once in a while, are you just hearing second class Upper (2-1) and Second class Lower (2-2) for the first time ewu
seunfape:

wt ds ur msg i sensed u are one of those men sell part in ariaria market at Aba.wc one is upper 2.1 or lower 2.2? if u are a graduate,i pity for shool.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by efilefun(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
seunfape:

wt ds ur msg i sensed u are one of those men sell part in ariaria market at Aba.wc one is upper 2.1 or lower 2.2? if u are a graduate,i pity for shool.
imagine the fool talking about being sorry for someone being a graduate... can you try reading the poo you wrote once again and correct all those thrash you wrote
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by stillwendy(f): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
He studied music..got 2:1...was der live...anyway, congrat to my baby girl j.j whom also graduated today
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Dennybouy: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
ObiChiz08:
I'm sure many will say he bought †нε 2.1
Whether bought, stolen, borrowed or kidnapped, 1 thing is sure and that is; he wouldn't be making use of †нε result. Kudos to him for not dropping outta skul cos of fame or money.

JAH crown my academic hustle with a good result.
Funny tho and to be sincere na him start to bought, stolen, borrowed or kidnapped result, most of our leaders did the same thing
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by pureIvory(f): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
LaurelP:
Davido made a 2:1
I just dey laugh! (in Obj's voice)
By d way, wat course did he study?
just what I had in mind
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by encryptjay(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Which time did he have to jack? We know what's up sha grin
Congrats to O.B.O.
Don Baba J, nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by kenny1313(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2015
StealthyMe:
Well, 2.1 in a private school undecided

Anyway,congrats! At least you've got something to fall back on if music times become rough smiley

btw,which course he study abeg?
kali Nigerians...... E be u like say without music Davido ll ever suffer? kaii I just tired for u.

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by gostartit(m): 2:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Good.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by PeeJY(f): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Davido shld tell us if he graduated with a second class Upper or Lower. Telling us he made a "second class" is an open statement
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Davido clarifies his result
How are u , i check'd u out on fb but u ve been inactivate a long long time....
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Arnoldo(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself
his fada is a co-owner of d school....bt wen did he enter school to be graduating now
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by deebrain(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself

I owe you a bottle of Orijin for this powerful post.

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nature8(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Wow!!!
So, finally Davido is now a graduate? I'm very happy for him.. I pray to be like him some day.. Bless my hustle and make me happy always O'Lord..
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by meccuno: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
korel9:
Better than some people without result grin
Like Some Presidents I Know.....Lolz

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by topsam1(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2015
duduade:
Bullshit.. obviously Davido no know book.. he graduated with second class... imagine its either a second class UPPER OR LOWER. .. he wasn't specific. .. dumb boy...
. 2.1 nah upper nao
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by remirez07(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
First photos from Davido's graduation ceremony today are out. The Hip-hop star graduated today from Babcock with a 2.1. Big congrats to him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-davido-poses-with-his-family.html
congrat!!!! Legal or illegal, u go too school.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by witken89(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by wilmairo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
u pple shld mind ur own business, I can decide not to attend any lecture but still come out excellently, so u pple shldn't accuse Davido, he's a genius and can graduate with an excellent result if he never attended any class............ do u pple think attending lectures guarantees an excellent result?, I know of so many pple who didn't attend lectures but emerged as d best graduating students in dia depts
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by KELVIN086: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
confirmed by a friend the guy graduated with 2.2 and he had the best final year project in his dept, so you all stop this arguement.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Rotimi47: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
duduade:
you're wicked grin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Rotimi47: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Davido studied music, so why can't he graduate with a 2.1? But how did he take lectures, study & sit for test & exams when he is having show's all over the world lipsrsealed but he did well by going back to school. I wish him the very best.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by finestiyke(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
tumababa:

Yea. U right. Didn't make 2-2 then so I forgot what it was called.

You love giving excuses, I'm sure lots of people have told you this
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Dubemkelly(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
duduade:
Does he know what CGPA is? perhaps doesn't know the divisions in 2nd class grade but he actuaLly mad 2.1 2nd class upper division
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by fittty(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2015
idupaul:

#Word
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by duduade: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Does he know what CGPA is? perhaps doesn't know the divisions in 2nd class grade but he actuaLly mad 2.1 2nd class upper division
lmao... true talk.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by STEVENcrack(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
tumababa:

Wooooow!!!! How did you know. U must be a genius like davido to know from just my post.
At ur age. Smh
Are u a gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.