Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (85192 Views)

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet / Davido's Bouncer Shields Him From Crowd At His Graduation (photos) / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by amparas(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
See how Pple just d make noise here say 2.1 small. If dem check their GP now e no go fit flash MTN line sef
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Shantyken(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
court order,davido come and defend dat ur result bt if na art course u take graduate neva mind bt if na science or engineering. graduate council await u
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by ransomed: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself
::-- Chineke... this is what yoruba people refer to as: Ela part 1. Bros you too dissect the guy, he was just thinking like a typical Nigerian. Well, hope you wont give me Ela part 2? Thanks.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Teedeechian(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
StealthyMe:
Well, 2.1 in a private school undecided

Anyway,congrats! At least you've got something to fall back on if music times become rough smiley

btw,which course he study abeg?
he studied music

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by harry509: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
First photos from Davido's graduation ceremony today are out. The Hip-hop star graduated today from Babcock with a 2.1. Big congrats to him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photos-davido-poses-with-his-family.html
ok.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by madeinnigeria: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
But this preggy lady fine sha
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

So you believe a young man that made his dreams come true by becoming an international superstar at the age when U were or are still disturbing your father for money is not smart enuff to make a common 2;1 , keep deceiving urself
Dont mind d mumu jare, they think say music is 4 dullard. grin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by STEVENcrack(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:2, u say I made second class.

Edited!!! Sorry I left that environment 11 years ago
And u are still single bro.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Bluffly: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

In this context, you mean he could have bribed is way through because him becoming a superstar does not indicate his academical brilliance.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Bluffly: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Dont mind d mumu jare, they think say music is 4 dullard. grin
I begi, musical brilliance does not mean he is same academically and because you are not good academically does not make you a dullard
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
i thought they said it was first class?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Samadonis: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Private Institution, private result. What an arduous glory to achieve in public institutions. Well, the end will surely justify the means.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by TheAdvocate(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oblitz:
congrats.. his mum was my lecturer before she died

That makes yu have a share in his celebrity status abi? So tell us what yu graduated with.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

dude don't be a blind fanatic. The guy is a great dude with great talent. I totally admire him, but how possible that he got 2.1. He'll I will believe if it were people like, skales, Koredo Bello even but Davido, you ve got to be kidding. His dad probably donated alot
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

dude don't be a blind fanatic. The guy is a great dude with great talent. I totally admire him, but how possible that he got 2.1. I will believe if it were people like, skales, Koredo Bello even but Davido, you ve got to be kidding. His dad probably donated alot
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Music.. So when Music gets tough he has nothing to fall back on.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by finestiyke(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
tumababa:

When u make a 2-1 you specify it as second class upper. When u make 2:2, u say I made second class.

Edited!!! Sorry I left that environment 11 years ago

Stupid excuse, even 11 years ago 2.2 was 2.2

1 Like

Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Jennifer89(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Matttthew:
Face ya life now

Never you go into music

Don't boast or squander ya papa wealth again

Go exploit ursef now......

Which planet are you from?
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by butterboi15(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
davido our man...because pple dey doubt the first class u don change am to second class se na upper or lower make we know better still post ur cert make we know....it's not important u re successful and you have a certificate so am proud of the mab you are in my own opinion congrats....wetin u study
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Mykelpato(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

The person that typed this is one of the reasonable fellows we have on nairaland... #Congrats to Davido, haters must talk
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by iguita: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Davido did distance learning... its also called part-time-full-time. I still dey laugh
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by kimmy0000: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is either davido is very smart or many of you refuse to be smart. He said he had SECOND class. Now think if you have Second class upper won't you tell anyone who asks. But what if you had a 2.2. There is no 3rd class or pass in Babcock cos you have to have 50 to pass a course. so my dears where do you stand.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
finestiyke:

Stupid excuse, even 11 years ago 2.2 was 2.2

Yea. U right. Didn't make 2-2 then so I forgot what it was called.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
STEVENcrack:

And u are still single bro.

Wooooow!!!! How did you know. U must be a genius like davido to know from just my post.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by tiger28: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
If he ever he bought the result or if it is that easy to buy result, why are most of his RICH contemporaries/artistes not graduates then??congrats OBO!
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

Unless he's chiki obi or ike mowete, u can't combine a successful music career and schooling and make 2:1....don't know about our private uni's tho, buh I'm talkin bout federal

Wormsayin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by joseph1832(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
idupaul:

Of course its possible, but its only possible in private universities. He should come to University of Ilorin while being a superstar and a full time student and see if he'll make a 2.1. gringringrin
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by YabaLeftist: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blacky blackamoor.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
Before I opened this thread, I already know it would be 2.1 even though I'm darn sure he still bought it.

He bought 2.1 so that it won't stir controversy. cheesy
Congratulations, by the way.

ahba...omor nawa ooo
so he should've settled for thirdclass abi.

choi! you can't please humans oo
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by seunfape(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
efilefun:
He just passed thru a phase of life which he will never come back to again (UG)... he doesn't even need the certificate but its an achievement... KUDOS MAN.. OBO Baddest!!!!

Sorry man there is only 2:1 (upper) and 2:2 (lower)
wt ds ur msg i sensed u are one of those men sell part in ariaria market at Aba.wc one is upper 2.1 or lower 2.2? if u are a graduate,i pity for shool.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by seunfape(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
i fit no go class for ones and i go be first class in private school.come try am for umudike.
Re: Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony by idupaul: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bluffly:

In this context, you mean he could have bribed his way through because him becoming a superstar does not indicate his academical brilliance.

But he has proven he is academically okay by finishing his degree with great grades ..Abi is there a better way in Nigeria to evaluate a graduate first than degree grades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.