Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91606 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
i think i can imagine d rest.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
teeluv:

i think i can imagine d rest.

cheesy grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by janedoe(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ teeluv go watch it,it's real good! so good that they start shooting the sequel to it this summer.  smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ccaramel(f): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2010
Sherlock Holmes
Twilight- (watched again)
New Moon
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by man47: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2010
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2010
Yeah, its still the best
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ong-Bak 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
The Number 23
Sherlock Holmes
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2010
District 9
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
one of my favorite movies, TITANIC.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ajah1(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
Garden of love and tears 1,2&3, a naija film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
ajah.:

Garden of love and tears 1,2&3, a naija film.
I've been trying to watch that movie for the past month but i just cant seem to get past the beginning of part two. it seems so boring!!!
but i'll eventually finish it, everyone says its a good movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
The Departed

That movie is the first crime drama movie I've doffed my hat for since I started following 24.
You guys won't understand but 24 makes The Taking of Pelham 123 look like a Nollywood movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2010
Taking of Pelham was crap anyway.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Owen2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2010
@topic
the last house on the left.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by twinskenny(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
knowing
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
@topic
I'm about to watch, wait for it . . . *drum rolls*
The Best Man cheesy cheesy cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Taking of Pelham was crap anyway.

Hehehe . . . I thought it was just me. cheesy cheesy

Thing is 24 and other TV series are far more creative than the movies . . . except once in a while when there's this big thing.
It's just the same way no one that's played Halo will ever be impressed with District 9.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by twinskenny(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
i remove the movie half way,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
twinskenny:

i remove the movie half way,

Hehe . . is it that bad?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by twinskenny(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
yeap pretty bad, just like some old movies
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
God bless Torrents! Just saw The Hurt Locker
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I thought it was just me. cheesy cheesy

Thing is 24 and other TV series are far more creative than the movies . . . except once in a while when there's this big thing.
It's just the same way no one that's played Halo will ever be impressed with District 9.

It wasn't just you o, I wasn't impressed by it either.
I suggest that unless Travolta has some great, out of this world, outstanding scripts, he should just sit back and relax. That movie made a mockery of his 25yrs on screen. Denzel still has some hits and misses so I'll give him a pass.
Unfortunately, I'm much to uneasy to be completely enamoured by a TV series. I am yet to find the series (except maybe Family Guy for it's absolutely zero sense of political correctness) that'll will have me gagging for more.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
21 Days with Christ - Nollywood movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by minute(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
The Book Of Eli. Trust me you will love this movie . . Denzel Washington kicks ***! . .

You can easily hate the book and love the movie with this.Got an unexpected and cool ending too.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It wasn't just you o, I wasn't impressed by it either.
I suggest that unless Travolta has some great, out of this world, outstanding scripts, he should just sit back and relax. That movie made a mockery of his 25yrs on screen. Denzel still has some hits and misses so I'll give him a pass.
Unfortunately, I'm much to uneasy to be completely enamoured by a TV series. I am yet to find the series (except maybe Family Guy for it's absolutely zero sense of political correctness) that'll will have me gagging for more.

I can't blame them though . . . it was a remake so they had to stick to the original base.

TV series don't impress you?? You've not seen 24. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by twinskenny(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
or Prison Break
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by GTay(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2010
eldee:

The Departed

That movie is the first crime drama movie I've doffed my hat for since I started following 24.
You guys won't understand but 24 makes The Taking of Pelham 123 look like a Nollywood movie

The Departed is an outstanding movie! cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2010
eldee:

I can't blame them though . . . it was a remake so they had to stick to the original base.

TV series don't impress you?? You've not seen 24. cheesy

The Departed was a fantasic movie -- so was the original. If they managed to get the re-make interesting I don't see why Pelham 123 should give the same effect of a deflated orgasm. It was beyond disappointing.
I've seen some of 24 o, fortunately, it didn't grip me. Hit me with something harder. tongue

@ topic
Inglourious Basterds. From now on, anything Christoph Waltz is in, I AM watching! Dude is a genius!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by maedan(f): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2010
minute:

The Book Of Eli. Trust me you will love this movie . . Denzel Washington kicks ***! . .

You can easily hate the book and love the movie with this.Got an unexpected and cool ending too.

I'm looking forward to seeing it myself.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tboy1(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2010
Gamer
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by calyx: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
Invictus

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100)

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.