Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91696 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
When I saw the list, i felt very sorry for you. cry How did u manage to stay awake while watching "The Road"? shocked You are truly amazing.

@topic
WWE Royal Rumble 2010. cheesy Edge is back!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY
When I saw the list, i felt very sorry for you. cry How did u manage to stay awake while watching "The Road"? shocked You are truly amazing.

i always have a bunch of movies waiting to be watched on my HD so i just picked random ones and ended up watching these ones in a 2day period.

the funny part about the road movie is that my girl "understood the movie" as she put it. . . . . . . . . while i thought it was garbage!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by shilling(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

500DAYS OF SUMMER. . . . . . . . .  much more appreciated viewing it with someone of the opposite s e x.

I love that movie., wasn't the usual romantic cliche stuff.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
500 days of summer was pretty nice actually, didn't end up like i expected.

Just saw Up in the Air and i can only say one word;Genius hope George gets an award for the movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tanimz(f): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
A sting in a tail, ghanian movie. . . It was gooood, but too long, it shouldnt have been split into three parts, unnecessary suspense.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
Daybreakers (yuck) tongue tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by AjanleKoko: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
At the cinema, or off BitTorrent?

The last movie I saw (to the end) was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. And that was on a flight last week.
The wizard racket is beginning to annoy me.
Since then, I've been alternating between Law Abiding Citizen, and The Men Who Stare At Goats. Both downloaded bittorrent movies, but somehow I've not had time to see either to the end. Possibly weekend.

At the cinema, it was Avatar, for the second time, only this time in 3D iMAX. Saw it for the first time in Lagos, during the Christmas hols.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by holythug(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2010
The Avatar, 2012. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
@AjanleKoko
Please tell me which cinema you went to watch Avatar (IMAX 3D) in Lagos. I have only seen the 2D version at Silverbird Cinemas around January. I really want to see this version of the movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
sherlock holmes and seriously jude law impressed me for the first time.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by slap1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2010
Nollywood movie -- Hot Zone. Made me return to my Nollywood movies ban.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Tatase(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Bandslam

I didn't think either would be my thing but unexpectedly, I really liked both!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen. . . sucked a$$!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Moyola(f): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
'Did yu hear abt d Morgans?' kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2010
Tatase:

Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Bandslam

I didn't think either would be my thing but unexpectedly, I really liked both!!

seen forgetting about sarah marshall, pretty nice movie actually but haven't seen bandslam, whats it about.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by zoobidubi123: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2010
Hangover

The Hangover is constantly funny and endlessly innovative. Every vignette within the movie contains mountains of laughs. Almost every line is bursting with comedy. In a time of overstuffed 140-minute comedies (looking at you, Mr. Apatow), this is a breath of refreshing air. I can't explain how much I enjoyed this movie, and how much I continue to enjoy it no matter how many times I've seen it. It's simply the funniest movie I've seen for years, possibly decades.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by djcrucifix(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2010
inglorious basterds, stupid, funny, crazy (that german guy is a kolo guy) (brad pitt sef na wéré)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by javier33: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
mine is comedy adventure - Forrest Gump

this is solid rock!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
eldee:

I'm watching Goodfellas now . . . I'm tired of receiving weird stares each time I tell someone I've not seen this movie.

i always tell peeps - if u want to know why guys join campus cults, watch the first 15 minutes of that movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by shilling(f): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
zoobidubi123:

Hangover

The Hangover was hilarious!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
Pulp Fiction
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
Its complicated; can someone please give me another word for awesome for meryll.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Gamine(f): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2010
Fiddler on the roof.

Fantastically funny, great musical.

I should really go see Princess and the frog
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
love happens Jeniffer anniston and Aaron eckhart. lovely movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by DakANGEL(f): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
teeluv:

love happens Jeniffer anniston and Aaron eckhart. lovely movie.

shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
The Informant
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by FBS: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen! - Brutal but interesting.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2010
FBS:

Law Abiding Citizen! - Brutal but interesting.

e no make sense jare (only the attorney's telephone killing made sense) Gerald Butler died without purpose and not having to reveal the essence behind his indiscriminate killings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / DOWNLOAD ALL KOREAN DRAMAS HERE (#MOVIESPLUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.