Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91636 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by FBS: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
arkinses:

e no make sense jare (only the attorney's telephone killing made sense) Gerald Butler died without purpose and not having to reveal the essence behind his indiscriminate killings.
How do you mean he died without purpose? What about all those people he killed and me thinks he revealed everything? abi your own CD no reach the end? cheesy or you slept off at the Cinema? grin

But mehnn. . .the way the attorneys head got blasted off was. . .BANG! scary!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
FBS:

How do you mean he died without purpose? What about all those people he killed and me thinks he revealed everything? abi your own CD no reach the end? cheesy or you slept off at the Cinema? grin

But mehnn. . .the way the attorneys head got blasted off was. . .BANG! scary!!!

LOL. . . na from my neighbour window I dey watch am, as the guy mama detect me for there, na so she pour me pepper water so I no watch am reach end. His purpose was for justice to be sought appropriately irrespective of conviction rates. I fail to see how that would be effected through one individual (Jamie Fox's character did eventually succumbed to never having to making deals with criminals again) as the outstanding were just eager to reprimand an indiscriminate killer, by any means.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by FBS: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
arkinses:

LOL. . . na from my neighbour window I dey watch am, as the guy mama detect me for there, na so she pour me pepper water so I no watch am reach end. His purpose was for justice to be sought appropriately irrespective of conviction rates. I fail to see how that would be effected through one individual (Jamie Fox's character did eventually succumbed to never having to making deals with criminals again) as the outstanding were just eager to reprimand an indiscriminate killer, by any means.
My bad. . .maybe it's the weather grin but you lost me here. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen grin Chei! Hollywood no dey taya to dey do films? grin

@topic
Coraline lipsrsealed
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
iice:

shocked

what is it iice the movie not good enough.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by FBS: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2010
Inglorious Basterds.
WICKED!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2010

[size=13pt]Avatar.
had high expectations going into Avatar. Now I admit, it's probably stupid to go into any movie with expectations that are too high, lest they be crushed. However, even without high expectations, Avatar impresses only on a technical level, and on that level only. The story is very predictable, and as I watched this movie I was overcome with a feeling as if I had seen this all before in something in a made for TV movie . This is pretty bad considering this is the same guy who made The Abyss and Terminator. I can only say that if you go see this movie, expect beautiful visuals. . . . and a standard humdrum story that you've seen before if you follow any number of science fiction TV shows or just sci-fi in general. Oh, and if this is the 22nd century, why are they still using manually propelled wheelchairs?
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Secretz(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
Book Of Eli.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
Zombieland
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by GTay(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
FBS:

Inglorious Basterds.
WICKED!!!

“Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps… And I want my scalps” wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
[b]edge of darkness
[/b]good movie but very slow at the beginning and the end could have been "juicier".
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by FBS: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
GTay:

“Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps… And I want my scalps” wink
Pitt did some nice acting there.
The german guy na real kolo mental.
The funniest part for me was when the "trio" were trying to pose as italians. . .freaking hilarious!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]MRbrownJAY you have a great taste.The Edge of Darkness movie was strong, emotional, raw and kept me captivated to the very end. It was one of the best movies i have seen in a while. Mel Gibson is a powerful actor and this is i think one of his best movie roles. . . . The story is very captivating, intriguing and has lots of twisty turny which keep you constantly questioning and assessing the plot for possible outcomes. Although it at times has strong violent scenes they only empower the energy of the movie and do not just add gore for gore sake as so many movies do. I would thoroughly recommend this movie to anyone that enjoys a good conspiracy movie with a strong emotional theme that even got my Girl-friend choked up at the end . . . wink[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by nana(f): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
Valentine's Day----Quite Hilarious!
The spy next door----It's aight
The princess and the frog-----Hmmm
The lovely bones
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ayettymama(f): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
drama

iyawo oni goolu

wit ogogo

got the badass proverb!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by GTay(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
Public Enemies - Johnny Depp, Christian Bale

"Get along little doggies, Get along, Get along' wink
"I'm a headin for the last Roundup"
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
Un Prophete.
Loved it though I felt it dragged on a little too long.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
Spirited Away (2001) Directed by Hayao Miyazaki.
Loved it. I simply loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
why did i get married.tyler perry.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ayettymama(f): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
^^ awesome movie, cant wait for part 2!

i watched apocalypto

very gruesome- wicked!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by maedan(f): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
The Sixth Sense. Seen it many times before but it's always a great watch. Bruce Willis's best.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by tanimz(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
Iyawo Ojokan
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2010
police academy 3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chiogo(f): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2010
The wolfman. Loved it!!

Going to see Shutter island today.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2010
LET'S DO IT AGAIN(1974) with Sydney Poitier and Bill Cosby
BLACK DYNAMITE (1974)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
I don't know why i found myself watching Disney Channel today, na wa!!!
@ topic
The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
lolol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by chic2pimp(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
Is indecency A Movie? undecided (For Zap sake it's called P.o.r.n.o not bloody indencency angry)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by maedan(f): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2010
lol.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by mamagee3(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2010
The Last movie I watched was a Nigerian movie but it was absolutely garbage
It was supposed to be a Comedic movie but instead ended up being the worst
movie of the decade, Nollywood need to step up in their game, their movie is ending up being
the biggest garbage in the country after Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by waleski(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
Its complicated-really funny i thiny merlyn streep just goes better with age nd alec is just comedy personified i laughed my eye out even as i am writing i am smiling 4rm d scenes i remember
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
Red Cliff 1&2. . . .an epic chinese war film subtitled in English. . .each part is over 2hrs long but the film sweet die. . . .see strategic planning & warfare. . .the film too tight jo!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by bluespice(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
the huge joke called good hair

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100)

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.