Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91602 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
i dey jare, had some exams to take care of now.free for now.wassap with you.any new movies that you can recommend,

@topic the mechanic, why actor no dey die?,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
just saw the fighter, thats a lot better, cant believe bale actualy lost weight for the movie,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Beastly 55%
crappy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2011
It's Kind of a Funny Story

It's one of the funny movies that don't have the silly B.S.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
EASY-A cheesy (second time watching this)

THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT smiley (second time as well)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
RED. . .very interesting action movie kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
obinna5000:

EASY-A cheesy (second time watching this)

Good movie . . . I did hate the cliche ending though, why didn't she move or sumn.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
nurse betty seeing chris rock like that makes me laugh,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Blue Valentine - Very nice. Been waiting for Ryan Gosling to appear in something great since The Notebook.

It was so real.

Loved it. I'll recommend it anyday.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2011
1 - 127hours . . . .crazy movie

2 - Tron . . i knw am late. . it was worth the watch too .

3 - . . .The next three days. . . nice cool movie. . . smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by WackyJ1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
The Princess and the Pea. On to Yogi bear
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2011

[size=13pt]
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

What an amazing movie! I cannot begin to describe how good One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is, the whole film has the word classic written all over it. The production values are of top notch quality, and Jack Nitzsche's music is excellent grin grin grin.

The film also has a brilliant script, superb direction from Milos Forman(who also directed one of my other favourite movies Amadeus) and a compelling story. The pace is spot on, and there are many memorable scenes especially the very poignant yet harrowing ending. The characters all add a lot to the film, especially Nurse Ratched who is oppressive and terrifying. The cast are all terrific, Jack Nicholson is superb in one of his best roles and Louise Fletcher is just unforgettable as Nurse Ratched. Among the supporting cast are Danny DeVito, Christopher Lloyd and Brad Douif, all great. So overall, I cannot fault One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, it is considered not only one of the best of the 70s but one of the best ever, and it deserves that reputation. 10/10 Bethany Cox grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]The movie uses the Princess and the Pea story as a frame to introduce three more classical tales from Andersen. While the bedraggled princess keeps company to the King and the Queen, the Prince travels in search of a wife, and we have the story about the Princess and the Swineherd, The Princess and the Troll, and another one with a princess looking for the most sophisticated and talented suitor of all. Some endings to the stories are altered from Andersen's, though.[/size]

WackyJ1:

The Princess and the Pea. On to Yogi bear
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by WackyJ1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The movie uses the Princess and the Pea story as a frame to introduce three more classical tales from Andersen. While the bedraggled princess keeps company to the King and the Queen, the Prince travels in search of a wife, and we have the story about the Princess and the Swineherd, The Princess and the Troll, and another one with a princess looking for the most sophisticated and talented suitor of all. Some endings to the stories are altered from Andersen's, though.[/size]

What? I didn't get any of that from the movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eldee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
The Town

Really good movie, you should see it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' was awesome. That Nurse Ratched character was bad. She thinks whatever she's doing is good.

@topic
LOCK, STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
obinna5000:

@topic
LOCK, STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS. smiley

I laughed so hard towards the ending part. . lol. was on the train aswell. . people thought i was crazy! l grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by denzel2009: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2011
eldee:

The Town

You've got to respect Ben Affleck for Starring and directing this movie. Awesome plot!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by lalaboi(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2011
The longest yard. .

good to see them WWE stars and rap stars acting. .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
going teh distance drew barrymore, not bad, same story line but good acting by drew,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
13. . .What a movie! cool

Are there really peeps who engage in such extreme sports in real life? shocked

Very realistic ending too although I didn't like it undecided

Meanwhile, 50-cent nor sabi act, he should stick to rapping grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2011
semid4lyfe:

13. . .What a movie! cool

Are there really peeps who engage in such extreme sports in real life? shocked

Very realistic ending too although I didn't like it undecided

Meanwhile, 50-cent nor sabi act, he should stick to rapping grin

Yes. U said everything i felt when i watched this movie. I loved it and i will definately see it again.
About 50, he was completely mute and out of place. He was so wack. I actually couldn't believe he was the same person in get rich or die trying.
I want to believe he was overwhelmed by Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke and Alexandar Skarsgard
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2011
eldee:

The Town

denzel2009:

You've got to respect Ben Affleck for Starring and directing this movie. Awesome plot!

My craziest scene was when they were getting away after a bank robbery. They were in their nun outfits and stopped to switch cars den they hear a radio go off describing them and lo n behold there is a cop right beside them and now they're staring at the cop and the cop is staring at them and after what seemed like 2 minutes of staring, the cop just looked away like he didn't see them. WOW! that was just sooooo real. I was like great writing cos any normal cop who dosen't want to get killed would and should do that. That scene was insane.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Emmz:
About 50, he was completely mute and out of place. He was so wack. I actually couldn't believe he was the same person in get rich or die trying.
I want to believe he was overwhelmed by Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke and Alexandar Skarsgard

True and the only part he had to bring life into his acting. . . the garroting (strangulation) scene was so fake and unconvincing. I was like WTF! Shey na so dem dey garrote person? undecided Hin dey garrot person like sey im never chop grin grin

@ topic
Watching Easy A right now

I laughed so hard at that fake $ex scene my stomach hurt grin grin

Make I continue my film ojare cool. . . . .

Very interesting movie by the way cool

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by denzel2009: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
Emmz:

My craziest scene was when they were getting away after a bank robbery. They were in their nun outfits and stopped to switch cars den they hear a radio go off describing them and lo n behold there is a cop right beside them and now they're staring at the cop and the cop is staring at them and after what seemed like 2 minutes of staring, the cop just looked away like he didn't see them. WOW! that was just sooooo real. I was like great writing cos any normal cop who dosen't want to get killed would and should do that. That scene was insane.

That was a classic scene cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
semid4lyfe:

True and the only part he had to bring life into his acting. . . the garroting (strangulation) scene was so fake and unconvincing. I was like WTF! Shey na so dem dey garrote person? undecided Hin dey garrot person like sey im never chop grin grin

@ topic
Watching Easy A right now

I laughed so hard at that fake $ex scene my stomach hurt grin grin

Make I continue my film ojare cool. . . . .

Very interesting movie by the way cool

That part was really fake. I was really n truly disappointed. Nuff said about 13. Im seeing the green hornet and so far it looks good. just seen 30 mins. will finish up later.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by teeluv(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
@ topic how do you know,
pretty dissapointed, expected more,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2011
London Boulevard Well Worth the Watch but not a movie i would see twice and a sad ending

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2011
@semid4lyfe
EASY-A was cool. cheesy Mehn! Its not all the time someone can be doing favours just becos he/she wants to get recognition.
But guy, tell us the truth. grin You like only action films wit massive killings and dumb storylines. grin

@Emmz
THE GREEN HORNET (2011) was average. cheesy

@topic
THE MECHANIC (2011) cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
THE EAGLE!!!
worth the watch

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by spikedcylinder: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2011
Let The Right One In.

Brilliant! To hell with Bella and Jake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.