Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91634 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
watching Mission Impossible 3
and SPAWN
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
ijaw_girl:

watching Mission Impossible 3
and SPAWN

Yuck Yuck and double yuck at Spawn. ewwwwww
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:52am On Feb 18, 2011
Just watched The King's Speech last last night

Very simple, inspiring, gripping, interesting and uplifting story.

Didn't think I'll like & enjoy the film with it being set in that ''old era'' but surprisingly I did.

Being someone whose attention easily veers and isn't held by one thing for too long, I like the fact the film is ''easy on the brain''. . .as in person nor need watch am with full concentration to understand am as im fit dey (multitask) do other things too.

I also like the way the film started i.e the way the film's subject matter and thrust (Prince Albert and his severe/chronic stammering and his struggles to overcome it) was introduced early on in the film. . .no dilly-dallying and unnecessary talk but just straight to the point & very direct ''story telling'' cool

A bit of suspense at the end when Bertie (King George VI) was about to give his speech and I couldn't help but pray and urge him on (although I knew he was going to deliver it well after all actor nor dey ''eff up'' and na the whole essence of the film be that) but still that part was so real smiley

Superb + superlative acting by Geoffrey Rush, Helena Bonham Carter and Colin Firth too. . . .th-th-th-at  guy  m-u-mu-st  be  a  sta-sta-mmer-mmer-er  i-i-i-in  re-re-re-al  li-li-li-life  lol grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Marvel Knights: The Black Panther.
Funny song and the dialogue chaii. . .hilarious grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
xmen-1,2,3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2011
The Warriors Way Interesting Movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 2:00am On Feb 19, 2011
True Grit
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
ijaw_girl:

xmen-1,2,3

X-Men is actually showing on channel 4 at this very moment  smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by kadman(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2011
True Grit.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2011
American Pie 1& 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2011
American Pie 3
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vincent10(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hitman!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by AjanleKoko: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
Repo Men, at home, on Blu-Ray.
Prior to that, Love and Other Drugs, also at home, but a rip.

Repo Men had a bit too much gore for me. Some of these oyinbo directors like to splash blood around sha.
Also got me swearing to live a healthier life. Don't want any Jarvik hearts or steel kidneys in my bod jare.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2011
American Pie Band Camp and American Pie Naked Mile
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 1:48am On Feb 21, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Repo Men, at home, on Blu-Ray.
Prior to that, Love and Other Drugs, also at home, but a rip.

Repo Men had a bit too much gore for me. Some of these oyinbo directors like to splash blood around sha.
Also got me swearing to live a healthier life. Don't want any Jarvik hearts or steel kidneys in my bod jare.

I liked Repo men. It was like a dream within a dream (Inception) lol! Just kidding. But i liked it. It just goes to show that we shd always treat pple the same way we want to be treated. you never know. To be honest thou i didnt know when Jude Law's dream started. Im guessing when they were raided and the fight ensured btw him and forest whitaker.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 1:52am On Feb 21, 2011
I watched this lame arse movie 2 days ago (Abandoned) Dean Cain  & Brittany Murphy. God bless her soul. At first it was interesting and then it just kinda got silly. Reaaaally silly.

Anyway anybody seen "BURIED". I saw it in October last yr. Loved it. Me and my obsession with one location movies.  smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 4:40am On Feb 21, 2011
American Pie Book of Love
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2011
EuroTrip
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
The Wolfman. Better than I was told it was. Not a bad story. Benicio produced the film so I dunno who to blame for casting him. He did ok for the parts that require crazy eyes. But where love is supposed to be shown, I dunno who sucks more at that between him and Steve Buscemi. Apart from the little disparity in the werewolves ability to know what they're doing it's not a bad film. The carnage was awesome. Oh, the wolves faces are all wrong. They look more like gorillas than wolves.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by NNMUU(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
Funny thought (Shawshank Redemption)
What if it didnt rain that Night how would Andy have escape,  
How would he have broken the pipe?
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
Road Trip
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Jeel: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Fighting temptation
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
The Tourist

I was disapointed by the movie I nor go lie undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
Funny, I'm watching The Tourist right now and thinking, is anyone gonna die soon? Anyone?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by denzel2009: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2011
HEAT - Robert Deniro and Al Pacino. One of the best films ever made!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2011
The Tourist turned out the most disappointing film ever. I suppose the script looked good but it was a poor film in the end to make the inevitable first meeting of Depp and Jolie. It looked like a Brett Ratner film. Predictable as hell. Sucked.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by WackyJ1(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^ i watched it 2days ago and by predictable you mean that you were able to tell that Depp was Pearce from the beginning then yes it was predictable. It was a romantic movie, what did you all expect lol. It was nice for a sappy romantic movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2011
The Tourist was a big disappointment

I mean you expect so much or at least certain expectations to be met from a movie starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2011
Road Trip Beer Pong
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tangled. Not bad at all. Very good and engaging characters. Even the songs were cool especially the ones involving the crazy old woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100)

TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.