Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,028 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (91809 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 14% (31 votes)
Fiction: 5% (12 votes)
Action: 22% (46 votes)
Comedy: 27% (58 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (6 votes)
Adventure: 14% (31 votes)
Mission: 3% (7 votes)
Bad Movies: 0% (1 vote)
Zombie: 1% (4 votes)
Vampire: 3% (7 votes)
Evil: 0% (0 votes)
Gun_shot!: 2% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
vescucci:

The Tourist turned out the most disappointing film ever. I suppose the script looked good but it was a poor film in the end to make the inevitable first meeting of Depp and Jolie. It looked like a Brett Ratner film. Predictable as hell. Sucked.

semid4lyfe:

The Tourist was a big disappointment

I mean you expect so much or at least certain expectations to be met from a movie starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie

@vescucci & semid4lyfe
The only good thing about the movie was the ending. Not a fantastic movie just ok. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
obinna5000:

@vescucci & semid4lyfe
The only good thing about the movie was the ending. Not a fantastic movie just ok.  undecided

Well I haven't seen it cos the reviews were just so bad. Every critic had sumtin bad to say about it but regardless i know il see it one day soon.

At the moment i'm on "Love and other drugs" and "The Next three days".

Watch this space my review will be up soon.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2011
Blue Valentine
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by WackyJ1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
I finished watching due date today and i'm currently on the King's speech. Due date was interesting not really that funny but an okay blend. The King's speech is moving,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Brite02(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2011
Merlin's apprentice- Jst finishd watchin d@t, d film z z rlly inspirin. .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2011
Little Fockers. Not bad. Not great.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2011
The Next three days- Mixed Feelings ( didn't get any vava voom)

Love and Other drugs- Not bad at all (Funny stuff)

The King's Speech- Truly deserving. ( Love Colin Firth's sudden outburst)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2011
Sanctum
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ikamefa(f): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2011
tourist
red
salt
expendables
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
eghost247:

Sanctum

Was it all dat? My friend was so nagging me to go see it with him. We haven't seen it yet thou.

I saw "I spit on your grave" last night. When i was little i remember my uncle sending my siblings and I out of the living room cos he wanted to watch this movie and i tot to myself (mmmh! Bad movie; they prolly do bad things in it) It is so funny we tried peeking throu d slightly parted curtains but 4 whr. lol! I dnt knw whr i got the notion about the movie being about a rape and the rapee (notin like rapee i knw)  grin raping all the guys that raped her. o my gosh. whoever told me dat. hehehehe.

Anyway it was a real nice movie. Revenge is a Bxxch.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by janedoe(f): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2011
Green Hornet
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2011
[size=13pt]Green Hornet is a modern day racist throwback. If you enjoy cringing in your seat as one person exploits another until the movies very end to the great pleasure of the exploited. This film is for you. Filled with every racist stereotype and corny sidekick known to modern and prehistoric man. Green Hornet was one of the most unlovable characters I have ever seen.

Keith Ledgers Joker in the Dark Night looks like a saint compared to the arrogance of this Seth Rogen character as the Green Hornet. grin grin Jay Chou as Kato is the heart and soul of the picture. Lest we forget the title of the movie is The Green Hornet and thats who gets all the glory. Super hero? Green Hornet? Super sucks! 2 thumbs down to the dirt on this piece of TRASH cinema. I give it a 2 based on the action fight scenes ONLY. grin grin wink
[/size]

janedoe:

Green Hornet
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by v3: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2011
127 Hours
I swear i can watch this movie over n over again. It's a must see, if you haven't seen it smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2011

[size=13pt]12 Angry Men

This movie proves that a good story and a tight script are more important than any other thing for a movie to succeed. Sidney Lumet was already experienced when he directed this movie but still 12 Angry Men is an amazing first film. grin grin Henry Fonda is the main dissenter from the jury who tries to convince others that the case is not as simple as it appears. Joseph Sweeney who plays the role of the old man also does a remarkable job. The movie proves that a defendant has the right to a fair trial regardless of his social or economic status. I wish this movie could be shown in every law school so that lawyers and judges can understand the gravity and importance of their decisions.

The movie is more than 50 years old but still feels fresh and is also a must watch for anyone who loves good cinema and for people interested in film making. This is also a perfect example of a simple yet powerful movie that will stay in the minds of the audiences. I can bet that anyone who has seen this movie will not be able to forget it easily grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2011
v3:

127 Hours
I swear i can watch this movie over n over again. It's a must see, if you haven't seen it smiley

Thank you dear. Thats what i have been saying all along 2 him that knows i am referring 2 him. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
SKYLINE(2010) Nonsense. Trash. Garbage  angry
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
Epic Movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
Lol. You're alright Emmz
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by justkunmi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ogaga4luv
thank you for that review. .
12 angry men. .best law movie ever made. .
1 scene, 12 men, 1 very wonderful story.
and with just one scene, it delivered the thrill and suspense most movies with a million scenes couldn't.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
I didn't know you watched oldies. I'll add some to the list on the conundrum thread
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Emmz(f): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
vescucci:

Lol. You're alright Emmz

Thanks. So are you maite. wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2011
Saw V. Gives new meaning to being in another person's shoes.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by vescucci(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2011
I just realised how confusing the above must be. I watched the movie: Saw, part 5.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you my dear friend. . . grin[/size]

justkunmi:

@ogaga4luv
thank you for that review. .
12 angry men. .best law movie ever made. .
1 scene, 12 men, 1 very wonderful story.
and with just one scene, it delivered the thrill and suspense most movies with a million scenes couldn't.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
matrix reloaded~~~~~
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Matrix Reloaded is visually stunning as it is philosophically and psychologically challenging for the viewer. It will go down in the movie history as one of the great theatrical trilogies of all time. grin grin wink[/size]

ijaw_girl:

matrix reloaded~~~~~
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2011

[size=13pt]Inception
A very sad case of Matrix-wannabe,
Everyone knows no matter how absurd it is, a dream is as real as (sometimes more so than) reality. Instead of taking advantage of this (lack of creativity? too scared?), the film confines itself to mirroring reality in every way - be it time, space, surroundings, physicality, ideas, or behaviours. Under the incoherent, made-up-as-we-go logic, the film is but a low-grade action film in a sci-fi disguise. The story line is laughably childish, the music is over dramatic and there's zero character development. It's a shame to see Ellen Page and Michael Caine's talent abused in this dribble.

It's such a pity, really. In the right hand the same material could flourish and treat us to mind-blowing wonders and imaginations. Christopher Nolan has missed the point completely: dreams can be absolutely anything. Anything! We want to see rules bent and physics defied. But instead we were given the action sequence and plot from a 70s B movie.

Entertainment-wise it's not that bad a film (admittedly there are far worse action films around), probably 2.5 stars if you leave your brain outside the theatre. But given the current unjustified high rating, I have to give it a super low one to tip the balance. smiley
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by obinna5000(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
INCEPTION was cool jare.
Whether complex, technical or confusing, INCEPTION is one of best films of 2010. cool
Have you seen 'FASTER PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL!'? cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by ijawgirl: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
nice review of inception
inception is just undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
I Stil Know What You Did Last Summer!!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched? by eghost247(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2011
The Rite

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Ka3na Stylishly Used Her Leg To Drag Her Shorts After Sex Romp With Praise / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / BBNaija: Erica Loses N1.8 Million After Disqualification

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.