Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,022 members, 7,883,537 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Best Antivirus To Use - Computers (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Antivirus To Use (98957 Views)

10 Online Antivirus To Secure Your Computer / Best Antivirus To Use "PC World USA" Big Review 2012" / Upgrade Or Renew Your 2010 Norton Antivirus To 2011 1year Subscription #1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jacdonmi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
AVG isn't bad at all.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by salix9ice(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
smileytrust me guys norton antivirus is the best have ever used
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by rikamann: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2011
Best wishes of 2011 for everyone in Jesus name.
Once tried bit-defender, avg int. security and avast int. security but couldn't purchase any because of my debit card. Could I get a place to buy a genuine one for 3-5 users in Nigeria? Prefer either avg or avast internet security. Thanks for prompt response.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ all,don't waste your time aπϑ money looking for the best anti-virus. I'm not that techie but I know what am doing when it comes to using computer and internet. I have tried many anti-virus mentioned in the previous post but none has been able †• Serve me like my current anti-virus which is MSE(Microsoft security essential). It is free †• Download ONLY if you have original copy of windows. It is from microsoft it self and it doesn't slow down your pc or need all you data bundle †• Update. Am not saying it' § τ̲̅ђξ best but from all I have been using it is number one. Free for customers using original copy of windows. Sorry no pirated or crack version but you can't try your luck sha. Gracias
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by rikamann: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2011
@ Mistypiper,
Thanks, have downloaded d MSE and Spyware Terminator. We will do same for all our computers and laptops but I pray they don't fail us.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tunnex190: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2011
Still satisfied with MSE
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by fishex99: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2011
It's interesting. grin
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tunnex190: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2011
. . . off-topic, what is so interesting?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by JUO(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2011
MSE unbeatable
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by kennosman(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
[/quote]From Mayor1010: on March 07, 2009, 12:51 PM

[quote]Well. as for me, the best Anti-Virus I can stiil recommend is Avira or Anti Virus
undecided
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by kennosman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
[/quote]From Mayor1010: on March 07, 2009, 12:51 PM

[quote]Well. as for me, the best Anti-Virus I can stiil recommend is Avira or Anti Virus
undecided
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jadop: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
I’ve got ZenOK Free Antivirus installed, but more than any anti-virus, I think it’s important that you know what sites to visit, and what pages you shouldn’t be opening. Once you’re able to understand that, there’s very few things that the anti-virus needs to do.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tunnex190: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
I think MSE is good too
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by saebet(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2011
Hi friend!
just go online and download kasperskey, that's the best so far or alternativel you can go for AVG INTERNET SECURITY.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by JUO(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
just go online and download kasperskey, that's the best so far or alternativel you can go for AVG INTERNET SECURITY.
have u seen virus that will erase even your os?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by samolina1(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2011
@juo i have never seen that mister! It's not possible, a virus can't erase OS, it can only hijack it. And maybe in sci-fi.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by JUO(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
i will show you
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by samolina1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2011
@juo waiting boy,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Xdigit(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
uys me na AVG 2011 internet security 8 yrs license is d best for me
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by harakiri(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
Currently using Microsoft Essentials Security. Not so bad.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by staciesho: 2:17am On Jan 20, 2011
The best Antivirus is Avast i have been using it for the past 5 mouth and my system is still in a good condition, Avast is the bettest antivirus, my advice to people dealing with online work just try avast for few week and tell me am lying if it does not really work and am gonna give you scope to use it, grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by jonnex: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
can someone tell me much about KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY.
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by tchaik(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
Who cares about Internet security; those guys will just keep creating them virus and we just have to keep buying or downloading their stuff. shocked shocked
Can anyone help me with the code to break a secured wireless connection? This dude is new in the neighborhood, has a full wireless I can get from our crib, 24/7; but the stuv is secured. Help a bro out. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by 3kay945(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
tchaik:

Who cares about Internet security; those guys will just keep creating them virus and we just have to keep buying or downloading their stuff. shocked shocked
Can anyone help me with the code to break a secured wireless connection? This dude is new in the neighborhood, has a full wireless I can get from our crib, 24/7; but the stuv is secured. Help a bro out. undecided undecided undecided
you want accomplice abi?
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Solaonas: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
Somebody in the house to Pls send me the NOD 32 Anti virus key sola4onas@yahoo.com
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by Rogbese(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
As a computer engineer of many years I have come in contact with all sorts. From the time of ms-dos with the STONED virus to today's range of tech monsters. I have used avast, avg, norton, bit defender, and a lot more than I care to remember. From my experience, bit defender is far and above the best. Light on system resources, quick and never missed a hit. I would recommend it over and over again. I used to think avast was good but all that went away when my pc was hijacked with the pro version of avast 5 installed. MSE is seriously under powered and norton is a system hog. Well that's just my own 2 kobo sha,
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by bignaija(m): 3:25am On Jan 29, 2011
avast avg,avira
Re: Best Antivirus To Use by folafola(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
avast remains the best antivirus i have avast key that will expire by 2037 pim me if you need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (43) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of This Section / Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.