Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every - Sports (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every (102856 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^^^^

i already gave you the info on the other thread.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2010
Contrary to what people might think, I think Siasia should be allowed to retain the Heartland job. It will help him monitor the local based players. Besides, the Super eagles is not an everyday job. They should allow him do both jobs
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2010
medjai:

Contrary to what people might think, I think Siasia should be allowed to retain the Heartland job. It will help him monitor the local based players. Besides, the Super eagles is not an everyday job. They should allow him do both jobs

Nah, it's best he stays out of heartland, we don't want any distraction nor do we want any excuse. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2010
'Siasia must quit Heartland'

Posted: 2010-11-10 12:12

Samson Siasia has been told that he cannot carry on as coach of Premier League club Heartland after being offered the Nigeria job.

Siasia was on the bench for Heartland in their opening game of the season last weekend, but Christopher Green, Chairman of the NFF's Technical Committee, told [b]KickOffNigeria.com [/b]that that situation could not continue.

"We are paying him a lot of money to coach the Super Eagles, and we cannot have him divide his attention.

"We need him to be fully focused on the job of being the national team coach.

"If he needs advice on how to go about severing his relationship with the club, we will advise him. If he needs to pay them compensation for ending his contract early, then that may be what he has to do.

“But the two parties must come to an agreement on how to end that relationship. He cannot do both jobs at the same time," Green said.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2010
NPL Monthly Awards to start December

Posted: 2010-11-12 06:47

Starting from December, the Nigeria Premier League will hand out monthly awards to top performers in the domestic game.

Last week, the NPL set up a Media/Awards Committee, and early this week, named 12 players and one coach in it's Team of the Week.

The league organizing body says honours will be handed out to the Player of the Month, Goalkeeper of the Month, Coach of the Month and Referee of the Month.

There will also be awards to media for coverage of the league, for Newspaper Reporter of the Month, Radio/TV Reporter of the Month, and Photographer of the Month.

The recognitions will culminate in a prestigious Awards Gala ceremony at the end of the season.

NPL Chairman Davidson Owumi hopes that the monthly accolades will add impetus to individual and team performances throughout the season.

"As a player, I won the Bournvita Golden Boot and I know how important that was for me," he said.

"It is our hope that these awards will spur the current generation to give everything to make the league more exciting and set themselves up for even bigger exposure."

The first monthly awards announcement will come in the first week of December and outstanding performers will be selected by the Media/Awards Committee.

The committee will also nominate recipients for the end of year awards, but the winners will be selected by public, nationwide vote.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/18787/npl-monthly-awards-to-start-december.php
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
I will be in ilaro tomorrow to watch my darling team,Crown Fc slug it out with Warri wolves.I trust Gabriel Agu of the Beach Eagles.

Up Crown!!!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
@cap

Crown is another relegation candidate hehehehe, but i like your spirit hehehehe
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
relegation candidate is better than division candidate hehehehe, keep the fire burning for insurance grin

Who will be sponsoring the Monthly awards? I think this a good idea

I think there should be proper media coverage esp on the internet for the NPL, so much so that everyone will be able to recognise player with their pictures alone
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
Last weekend we got five of the results correctly including ONE actual score between Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) and Sunshine Stars. Here are the 10 games, as the Nigeria Premier League (NPL) enters Week Two.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dolphins v Enugu Rangers

A difficult trip to Port Harcourt awaits Rangers after they laboured to a 3 – 2 win over Lobi Stars on Day One. But Dolphin has brought in experienced campaigner in coach Zachary Baraje to help out Stanley Eguma and it paid off in Jos with an away win. Expect Sunday Rotimi, Owusu Addae, Daddy Maurice and Emma Nwachi to give the Flying Antelopes trouble. But Dolphin could capitulate under the pace of Ejike Uzoenyi and co like they did last season in this same fixture.
Our prediction: 1 – 1

Recent head-to-head

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Dolphins 0 – 1 Enugu Rangers

Sunday, August 17, 2003
Enugu Rangers 1 – 0 Dolphins

Sunday, March 3, 2004
Enugu Rangers 1 – 1 Dolphins

Sunday, June 27, 2004
Dolphins 1 – 1 Enugu Rangers

Saturday, June 18, 2005
Enugu Rangers 1 – 0 Dolphins

Monday, December 5, 2005
Dolphin 1 – 0 Enugu Rangers

Saturday, May 27, 2006
Dolphin 2 – 1 Enugu Rangers

Tuesday, August 8, 2006
Enugu Rangers 2 – 0 Dolphins

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Enugu Rangers 2 – 0 Dolphins

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Dolphins 1 – 1 Enugu Rangers

Juth FC v Gombe Utd

The Healers got a big result last week by picking a point off Sharks on the death. Tunde Rahman will lead out his side against the Desert Scorpions and hopes that they pick their first win of the season to remain in the top half of the log. Last time both sides met in same fixture in 2009, it ended goalless and Rahman’s men will be spoiled to dent Gombe United’s ambition this term. But this game has the trappings of a draw written over it.
Prediction: 0 – 0

Recent head-to-head

Sunday, October 14, 2007
Gombe Utd 1 – 0 Juth FC

Saturday, February 9, 2008
Juth FC 1 – 0 Gombe Utd

Thursday, September 25, 2008
Gombe Utd 1 – 0 Juth FC

Saturday, February 14, 2009
Juth FC 0 – 0 Gombe Utd

Kwara Utd v Kaduna Utd

Kadiri Ikhana will throw every talent such as Kelvin Kpakor, Soga Sambo, Philemon Daniel, Monday Osagie and Yusuf Jaiyeola for this tie in Offa after losing to a late strike at Warri Wolves. Sani Aruwa, on the other hand, should be ready to continue in his playmaking role for Kaduna United though the home side will hope to invoke last term’s performance in which they did the double of Maurice Cooreman’s men.
Our prediction: 2 – 0

Recent head-to-head

Sunday, November 22, 2009
Kaduna Utd 1 – 2 Kwara Utd

Saturday, April 3, 2010
Kwara Utd 2 – 1 Kaduna Utd

Kano Pillars v Bukola Babes

It is going to be the first real test for Bukola Babes’ top-flight credentials in Kano. It remains to be seen how the newcomers will cope with Rabiu Ali, Joseph Thompson, Moses Ogaga, Isa Sharif, Abdulwasiu Showemimo, Alhaji Alhaji and Theophilus Afelokhai on a hot Saturday afternoon. But Erasmus Onuh is confident that his side though largely unknown can pull the chestnut out of the fire. “I don’t think we will just go there to lose,” Onuh said. However, it is a mountain to climb in Kano for the Babes.
Recent head-to-head
None

Crown FC v Warri Wolves

Last term, Wolves could not win a single away game, but could have the chance of doing that this time in Ilaro. Gabriel Agu is the only recognisable name in the side of Crown Football Club and they face experienced gladiators such as ThankGod Ike, Chigozie Agbim, Emmanuel Omodiagbe, Sunday Mba and Efe Yarhere. Wolves look good for this one but it is too early in the season to pick points off new teams in the league at the moment.
Recent head-to-head

None

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lobi Stars v Sharks
In six trips to Makurdi since 2003, the Blue Angels have managed to earn a point against Lobi. In spite of that poor record on the road to the Aper Aku Stadium, Sharks is brimming with talent and will hold out for a point in this game though Kingsley Odoh of Lobi proved to be one of the stars of Week 1.
Our prediction: 0 – 0

Recent head-to-head

Sunday, February, 2003
Sharks 1 – 1 Lobi Stars

Sunday, May 25, 2003
Lobi Stars 2 – 0 Sharks

Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Lobi Stars 1 – 1 Sharks

Friday, October 21, 2005
Sharks FC 1 – 0 Lobi Stars

Saturday, May 27, 2006
Lobi Stars 2 – 1 Sharks

Sunday, August 6, 2006
Sharks 2 – 1 Lobi Stars

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Sharks 2 – 1 Lobi Stars

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Lobi Stars 1 – 0 Sharks

Saturday, January 3, 2009
Sharks 2 – 1 Lobi Stars

Saturday, June 6, 2009
Lobi Stars 3 – 1 Sharks

Saturday, December 12, 2009
Sharks 3 – 1 Lobi Stars

Sunday, May 2, 2010
Lobi Stars 1 – 0 Sharks       

Zamfara Utd v 3SC

It will be a tough trip for Shooting Stars especially without their two-goal hero, Gbolahan Salami. Fatai Amoo will turn to veteran Kabiru Alausa for the goals in this one and hopes that his men go a step better than last season’s 1 – 1 draw in this same fixture. But they will come up against Austin Kadiri, Gazali Muhammed and Ifeanyi Nwankwo among others, as they battle out for a point.

Recent head-to-head

Friday, May 20, 2005
3SC 2 – 1 Zamfara Utd

Wednesday 2 November
Zamfara Utd 2 – 0 3SC

Saturday, January 9, 2010
3SC 2 – 0 Zamfara Utd

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Zamfara Utd 1 – 1 3SC

Sunshine Stars v Enyimba

Definitely all eyes will be on the Gateway International Stadium, Ijebu-Ode for this big game of the week. If they feature, Cletus Itodo and Ofem Inah will face their old team, Enyimba, on Sunday. Sunshine Stars’ head coach, Gbenga Ogunbote, will hope that his attackers come to the party with their shoes on against the champions in order to avoid an embarrassing start to the season. The Peoples Elephant still have Uche Henry, Junior Osagie, the Anyanwus and skilful Josiah Maduabuchi. The Stars will win this.
Our prediction: 2 – 1

Recent head-to-head

Sunday, February 23, 2003
Enyimba 1 – 0 Sunshine Stars

Wednesday, July 16, 2003
Sunshine Stars 1 – 1 Enyimba

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Enyimba 1 – 0 Sunshine Stars

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Sunshine Stars 2 – 0 Enyimba

Saturday, December 6, 2008
Sunshine Stars 1 – 0 Enyimba

Sunday, March 22, 2009
Enyimba 2 – 1 Sunshine Stars

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Enyimba 2 – 1 Sunshine Stars

Friday, June 25, 2010
Sunshine Stars 3 – 1 Enyimba

Ocean Boys v Plateau Utd

On paper, Plateau United look like having lost this one before a ball is kicked after that dreadful start at home to Dolphin last weekend. Expect Michael Andrew, Saka Ayo, Femi Thomas and Charles Omokaro among others will be all over Plateau United from the blast of the whistle. Ocean Boys will not drop points in this.

Recent head-to-head

None

Heartland v Niger Tornadoes

There are a few distractions in the Naze Millionaires’ camp especially concerning Samson Siasia. But that should not deter Heartland from cruising to a win, as Monday Odigie appears to be in line to take charge in Siasia’s absence or exit. Ladan Bosso’s Niger Tornadoes struggled to pick three points against Crown FC and will struggle to keep pace with Heartland in Owerri.
Our prediction: 1 – 0

Recent head-to-head

Saturday, February 8, 2003
Niger Tornadoes 1 – 0 Nationale

Sunday, June 8, 2003
Nationale 1 – 0 Niger Tornadoes

Wednesday, March 3, 2004
Nationale 1 – 0 Niger Tornadoes

Saturday, June 19, 2004
Niger Tornadoes 0 – 1 Nationale

Saturday, March 12, 2005
Niger Tornadoes 3 – 0 Nationale

Saturday, August 20, 2005
Nationale 2 – 1 Niger Tornadoes

Saturday, April 15, 2006
Heartland 2 – 0 Niger Tornadoes

Friday, June 23, 2006
Niger Tornadoes 1 – 0 Heartland

Sunday, November 4, 2007
Heartland 2 – 1 Niger Tornadoes

Saturday, March 8, 2008
Niger Tornadoes 2 – 2 Heartland

Sunday, January 11, 2008
Heartland 1 – 1 Niger Tornadoes

Sunday, June 14, 2009       

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sunday, February 28, 2010
Heartland 1 – 1 Niger Tornadoes
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
@medjai

please help me dress the article well, make the club names bold so that it will be easier to read, hope you understand bros cool

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
Dis Guy:

relegation candidate is better than division candidate hehehehe, keep the fire burning for insurance  grin

Who will be sponsoring the Monthly awards? I think this a good idea

I think there should be proper media coverage esp on the internet for the NPL, so much so that everyone will be able to recognise player with their pictures alone

Don't worry, INSURANCE OF BENIN IS SURELY COMING BACK TO THE NPL NEXT SEASON, with that sweet stadium and a sport loving Governor, what else can i ask for? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Well it's only supersports that's doing the media coverage and they can't do it alone, until NTAs and the some of the private media companies who are fond of deafening us with foreign leagues come back to their senses, charity begins at home, before you go out to bring in a bride, you should first put your home in order. your league is struggling, yet you go out to replace your league with other foreign leagues, can't these people be ashamed of themselves? showing foreign leagues when a game is going on in your own country is a BIG sign of UN-PATRIOTISM and lack of [b]RESPECT [/b]to the things in your country.

NTA should up their facilities, watching the few matches they show (NPL matches) make me wanna poke, but when it comes to the EPL, it's all in HD, can't they do same for the Nigerian league? undecided oh i forgot, no money there, but was NTA suppose to be looking for money? aren't they a public company?

Yes, the monthly award is going to be accumulated until the end of the season, then everything'll be handed out at once, i think that's what the article says.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
This week's schedule.

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
honeric01:

@medjai

please help me dress the article well, make the club names bold so that it will be easier to read, hope you understand bros cool

done. I was in a hurry when I posted it
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
honeric01:

Don't worry, INSURANCE OF BENIN IS SURELY COMING BACK TO THE NPL NEXT SEASON, with that sweet stadium and a sport loving Governor, what else can i ask for? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yes, the monthly award is going to be accumulated until the end of the season, then everything'll be handed out at once, i think that's what the article says.

picture of the sweet stadium?

Yea i know its going to be accumulated, put it also says there will be a nationwide public vote

is it going to be Globacom player pf the month or Firstbank or Coca Cola/Lucozade - who is going to be sponsoring the awards? Supersports?

another thing I don't understand; before the start of the league, it was reported that there was an ongoing inspection of stadium facilities by 'private media outfit[b]s[/b]' who are the others since its only supersports showing the league
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
@honeric,Ud better be concentrating on ur benin arsenals,dis thread is meant for Premiership not division 1,lol.

Pls when is ur league starting

lol lol lol lol
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
medjai:

done. I was in a hurry when I posted it

cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
Dis Guy:

picture of the sweet stadium?

Yea i know its going to be accumulated, put it also says there will be a nationwide public vote

is it going to be Globacom player pf the month or Firstbank or Coca Cola/Lucozade - who is going to be sponsoring the awards? Supersports?

another thing I don't understand; before the start of the league, it was reported that there was an ongoing inspection of stadium facilities by 'private media outfit[b]s[/b]' who are the others since its only supersports showing the league

if you check the sports board, you should see the thread i created with the pix i was able to get on Samuel ogbemudia stadium, lemme help you
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541096.0.html

Well we don't know yet, but before the end of this month, a sponsor should be unveiled

Yes, voting is going to be a nationwide thing.

Yes, i saw people like Godwin EkhaKhena on sport splash, the channels man and few others on the inspection team, so maybe these are the people they meant.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
Cappadona123:

@honeric,Ud better be concentrating on your benin arsenals,dis thread is meant for Premiership not division 1,lol.

Pls when is your league starting

lol lol lol lol

Hehehehe, i hear you, i don't know when it's starting tongue
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
The Nigerian Premier League is now ranked 3rd in Africa according to the latest rankings released by the International Federation for Football History and Statistics.
Egypt is ranked 1st, Tunisia 2nd. Ivory Coast and South Africa are 4th and 5th respectively
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^

Source abeg
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by FBS: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^^lol  grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
Live in Ilaro,make God help my team ooo.Up Crown fc!!!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2010
Cappadona123:

Live in Ilaro,make God help my team ooo.Up Crown fc!!!

I wish you luck or beating grin

@fbs

needed to know the source, got source from AIT sport news.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
The players are now goin to d dressin room
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^^^^

Please make sure you update this thread as soon as the match starts, we need match update.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
Crown 0 warri wolves 1,yeparipa!!!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
Crown 1 warri wolves 1
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
Kwara 1 - Kaduna 1

i thank God oooo
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
Any news on the sunshine vs enyimba match?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by DisGuy: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
which kind draw come be this one, this season start is very slow o!!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
Cappadona123:

Crown 1 warri wolves 1

hehehehehe, i told you, you won't listen grin, God save una, i hope you guys didn't use ogboju score?

dominique:

Any news on the sunshine vs enyimba match?

Coming up tomorrow, check the fixture i posted below.

Dis Guy:

which kind draw come be this one, this season start is very slow o!!

It's always like this when clubs are trying to flex muscles against each other.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ojabu strike sinks Rangers.
by Sammy Wejinya 13 November 2010, 22:51

An Omo Ojabu strike, 8 minutes from time gave Dolphin a one-nil win over Rangers, Saturday, at the Port Harcourt Liberation stadium on match day two of the Nigeria Premier League (NPL).

The two sides went into the game with wins under their belts after the first round of matches and the game was aptly billed as the week’s “star” match.

On 7 minutes, Dolphin had an excellent chance to open the scoring when Captain Ejindu was upended in the box. Osita Echendu struck the ensuing penalty well enough but despite sending Ebele Obi the wrong way, his effort missed the target by whiskers.

The game then descended into sad farce with misplaced passes and cautious tactics dominating.

Owusu Addae however came close for the home side on 14 minutes but his acrobatic bicycle kick never really worried the Rangers goalie. Owusu was proving to be a troublesome customer for the Rangers backline and on 24 minutes, he combined well with Captain Ejindu on the right flank but the latter’s effort could only strike the side netting.

The visitors rarely threatened and were content to sit back, soak up the pressure and hit with lightening fast breaks but Emma Godwin, Kennedy Chinwo, Yusuf Adaji and NPL goalkeeper of the week, Sunday Rotimi were giving very little away in defence for the home side.

Dolphin started the second half slowly but gradually got to grips with some neat interchanges and enterprising forward play.

On 54 minutes, the home side won a free kick on the right hand side of the Rangers penalty area. The set piece was sweetly struck by former junior International, Chinwo but Owusu’s powerful header clattered off the crossbar to the much to the relief of Obi who was hopeless caught out of position.

Rangers defended spiritedly as the home side tightened the screw with wave after wave of attacks. The Dolphin Manager, Stanley Eguma’s frustrations was evident and he made a rash of substitutions.

Eventually, his shuffling of the pack paid off as one of the new entrants, Ojabu struck in the dying minutes of the game to send the home fans into raptures.

“I am pleased to score,” Ojabu told SuperSport.com after the game.

“It was a very tough match against a very good team but I am happy my goal gave the victory to my team,” he said. The Rangers camp was the antithesis of the victors as Coach Alphonsus Dike voiced his frustrations for all to hear.

“The referees in this country are killing our football with shameless displays. The officiating in this game was so bad. He was very biased and did not hide his preference for Dolphin whom he wanted to win at all costs,” he said.

Dolphin now have six points from two matches and a goals difference of plus two while Rangers have three points less than their conquerors and a goals difference of zero.

Dolphin takes on city neigbours, Sharks in their next game while Rangers welcome Ocean Boys to the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu for their next game.

Dolphin.

Sunday Rotimi, Kennedy Chinwo, Adeji Husseini, Bilamo Yabrifa, Emma Godwin, Festus Austin, Derrick Amadi (Emma Nwachi, 80 mins), Owusu Addae, Captain Ejindu (Omo Ojabu, 55 mins) Osita Echendu, Chidi Osuchukwu (Aaron Samuel, 67 mins)

Subs not used; Afessoh Attah, Uche Oguchi, Victor Ezurike, Daddy Morris.
Yellow cards: Adaji Husseini (3 min)
Red cards: nil
Manager: Stanley Eguma

Rangers

Ebele Obi, Henry Obiekwu, Ojo Mime, Chigozie Egwu, Cyril Owakwu, Francis Okammor, Emeka Eze (Chinedu Sunday, 38 min), Ejike Uzoenyi, John Nnam, Uche Nwafor, Peter Obiora (Brendan Ogbu 49 min)

Subs not used: Uche Okafor, Oge Okoro, Ugonna Uzochukwu, Emeka Onuoha, Hakeem Yakubu
Yellow Cards: Cyril Owakwu (44 min), John Nnam (65 min)
Manager: Alphonsus Dike.

© SuperSport.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (78) (Reply)

Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.