Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

He Thought It Has Been Fixed But Discovered This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Thought It Has Been Fixed But Discovered This (629 Views)

Advice Needed: What Will You Do If You Discovered This About Your Ex / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Thought It Has Been Fixed But Discovered This by njuwo(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2015
In a psychiatric hospital the psychiatrist wanted to test the psychological and mental improvement of the patients and so he drew a motor car on a board. He watched to see what would happen. The patients went to the board and tried to push the car from its position but one of the patients didn't bother to join them, he was sitting calmly without making an attempt to join them in their foolish act. The psychiatrist watched him and felt he is getting better, the psychiatrist then asked him why he didn't join the others. He replied, ''Why should i join them when I have the key to the car?''.
Re: He Thought It Has Been Fixed But Discovered This by Mhizkel(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus / Case Of The "EX" / How To Make Money On Youtube Without Uploading Video, No Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.