Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (40066 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Johnnoo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Dotmanroy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chat... Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by izuch(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
chaxking:
see the mentality way our govt don give dis one, sha so how we wan take better wen everybody feel say Na national cake

That's your business,
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, i like free money too. I don't give a flying fcuukk about what you think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chamboy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
18m naira each for wardrobe allowance ...........what are dey buying Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by nmanma1(f): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
d want poor Nigerian's to commit suicide after hearing d money d want to throw away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chamboy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
izuch:

That's your business,
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander, i like free money too. I don't give a flying fcuukk about what you think.
mad man on d loose oo
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by pring: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
APC change.
we are on a long thing.
the same set of criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chamboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
himkers:
God punish all APC 'change' agents undecided
with PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Merlissa(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Biko, Ejo

WHERE IS THE CHANGE

or

IS THIS THE CHANGE??

Sai Baba, you don they fall our hands oooooo

#OcuppyNaija Episode 2 loading

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by nmanma1(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
the want poor Nigerian's to start committing suicide after hearing the money d want to throw away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by daveP(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
If Buhari does not stop this, that thirty percent I gave him will reduce to -30%

Impunity just got new sets of clothes from its master corruption.
God, this is provoking!
ah yours is even 30!??

They shouted for change and got shortchanged.

Tighten those sleeves, i think a true test of y/our patience is rolling towards us!

For now, the atmosphere from the top remains practically "Unsettled"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chamboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
pring:
APC change.
we are on a long thing.
the same set of criminals.
mumu during 6th and 7th NASS, do u hear anything about their allowances... instead of u to b happy u get to hear about it .. for d record PDP members too would collect d share of d 9b
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chaxking(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol wait u call it free money? U think it's easy to get there? I laugh u. Broke, jobless lazy ass
izuch:

That's your business,
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by chamboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Merlissa:
Biko, Ejo

WHERE IS THE CHANGE

or

IS THIS THE CHANGE??

Sai Baba, you don they fall our hands oooooo

#OcuppyNaija Episode 2 loading
dey have been collecting same amount or more sef ... what did u do den
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by adesbreath: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Change ko change e ni.... lubbish country. Like lame men this country takes us and renders us bent, we are helpless in our strength. We weep we cry we mourn, we resolve to murder the why's, yet this country takes us and renders us bent.... we are strucked by the repitition of our way of lives...sobs.. Chei!!! Repitition of our way of life, round and round we go lubbish country....helpless citizens....sad...
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Vikto: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
THE TIME HAS COME FOR NIGRIANS TO START SAYING NO TO THIS INSENSITIVITY. WE MUST MOVE AS A NATION. NOBODY ELSE WILL DO THIS FOR US. WE MUST TAKE OVER THAT SO CALLED ASSEMBLY, SACK THEM AND RE-ELECT NEW PEOPLE. ONLY WE CAN DO THAT AS A PEOPLE.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by Merlissa(f): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
chamboy:
dey have been collecting same amount or more sef ... what did u do den

yeah we know....

Am disappointed, I want expecting this from #APC

I think there's no difference...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by izuch(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
chamboy:
mad man on d loose oo

See this unfortunate donkey oh! Who's mad between the both of us? My post was never directed at you, you were the lunatic who first quoted me.
Trust me you do not want to incur my wrath undecided
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by abtmaviz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
#9billion man where is thy conscience
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by kenex4ever(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
na wa o
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Moneyyy:
I campaigned vigorously for Buhari but if he doesnt do anything about this then I'll regret not supporting GEJ.
Buhari cannot unilaterally reduce the salaries and allowances of political office holders. It's the work of Revenue Mobilizalion Allocation and Fiscal Commission.
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
APC and CHANGE. We said PDP was wasteful, now we will have upgraded wastefulness. PMB that was dead broke before he won the election is here for massive looting. I wonder how gullible Nigerians are. Master looters like the jagaban and amaechi are there to aid him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by help3852: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am Waiting for someone to blame GEJ for this …

Other allowances coming …
Be calm, this is only for clothes.

I hope Saharadesert reporters will reveal everything.

In a country where some are being owned 7-11months salary and PMB could only budget 4billion for bh

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by tochstorm(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
my unchangeable general they said.
he will wipe corruption they said.
he halved his salary they said
9billion he's mute...
i will keep watching this failed state in 3D until biafra is finalized. this is the reality playing out in HD as for senseless fanboyism during and after election.
you better close your rotten green and yellow internet warrior teeth.
una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by cdaboss: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
e neva start....change ko fisi ni....lmao
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by wtfCode: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
we never even start and buhari is already sharing moni angry
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by rabimlomo: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
himkers:
God punish all APC 'change' agents undecided

Why bring Apc or "Change agents" into this
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by blackboy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
no wonder clothes shops and boutiques and shoe dealers are opening shops at every corner, I wonder who buys them, now I know. hmm, I better open my boutique quickly and cash in this billions for wardrobe .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by izuch(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
chaxking:
Lol wait u call it free money? U think it's easy to get there? I laugh u. Broke, jobless lazy ass

Its not easy or it's impossible to get there? If its possible what makes you think i can't be there? You lack ambition. undecided
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by tochstorm(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Johnnoo:
nna e mmu nwa na enene dis drama na 3D o! chegodu ka mm download go du ya na HD
Re: Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter by kenex4ever(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.