Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (19894 Views)

Governor Wike Sets Up Christian Trust Fund / Senate To Probe Amaechi / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by MizMyColi(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmm! Okay, I wish him all the best with that. I hope this is him trying to work, and not some personal vendetta against Amaechi. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Minet16(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
na wa o THIEF WANT MAKE DEM CATCH EN FELLOW THIEF

@#MINET16
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by tucky200(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Wike giving Ameachi sleepless night since the dayl ameachi lost his senses.

Meanwhile I need to call roll call for only one old man.

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
President michelle of germany
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
Mr I have 150 cow (for how many years? Scammer!)
Mr I borrow money tobuy presidential form(hope u don pay back? Liar)
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by SmooshCHN: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Wike carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.
How about your Parents? Don't throw insults people who have achieved a lot because it's a faceless forum. You are only advertising your lack of moral.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by volterra(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
Someone should please call Wike to order. I think he is loosing it.
If Pa Buhari were to do this to the Jonathan administration,what time would he have to face the task at hand.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by segxes23(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
I know it will get to this. Wike is fayose's cousin
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Tattooboy: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Now thats's what i call 'settling scores'
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by DONSMITH123(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Wike giving Ameachi sleepless night since the dayl ameachi lost his senses.

Meanwhile I need to call roll call for only one old man.

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
President michelle of germany
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
Mr I have 150 cow (for how many years? Scammer!)
Mr I borrow money to buy presidential form(hope u don pay back? Liar)

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Rajy00(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Dats what Wike will spend his 4years doing... Probing Ameachi... I pity rivers pple..
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by TS2(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
This guy is just a jobless and vengeful Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by chinae(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
This Wike of a guy self.
Wike hav canceled all marriages during Amaechi tenure.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by onadana: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
coolDo the business of governance and stop witch hunting.Let the judiciary do it's job.An old adage....when you bend down to look at someone's buttocks you forget that yours too is exposed.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by damiloladuke: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by oyin01(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
This Wike guy is not ready for governance... His mates have started work, he is busy trailing Amechi about. He should learn from the great fall of Jonathan and. the TANoids who instead of campaigning they were following and looking for where to hit buhari. I really hope rivers will not regret voting him...

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by chamboy(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Probe Him Abeg,,, let's the Probing begin.... wike probe amaechi, Buhari Prove GEJ Government
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Rhozabeth(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2015
This forum is becoming more and more infested with useless idi.ots making idi.otic comments and calling the president names! I wish the mod could do something about this!
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Even God cannot save Amaechi by the time Wike will be through with him
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by AKUSINAOBI(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Wike should live Amaechi alone and focus he's government..
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
mascot87:
The hypertension that will kill Wike on top Amechi matter still dey do press up
no, it is the other way round
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by anonimi: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2015
WASTE of time.

He should get busy on his own performance that will be examined regularly.

This is unnecessary DIVERSION of attention that has NEVER stopped corruption in our country.
NEVER stopped!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by ddippset(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2015
DickDastardly:

Shame.
Thats way to go if we want get future government to desist from impunity while in office.
Wike is on course. I dont know what the Dogo Nyaro Dullard from Daura is waiting for. He is only interested in using Nuclear Weapon in Calabar against armed robbers. Shameless blackhearted fulani pleb. cool
when buhari starts his own with Jonathan, don't forget to say 'buhari is on course'

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by opiaoku: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2015
barika2011:

Idiot...mumu

Ikpu nne i Mumu grin
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2015
mascot87:
The hypertension that will kill Wike on top Amechi matter still dey do press up

Hypertension kor Hypertransformer ni
Amaechi must pay for his over sabi wrong ways whether he likes it or not
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by hadura29(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2015
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF PMB START PROBING EVERYBODY, WILL THERE BE PROGRESS IN THE LAND?

I FEEL THERE ARE INTELLIGENT WAYS OF CARRY OUT THIS KINDA TASK. THE WAY I AM SEEING WIKE, I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T CRUSH COZ HE IS OVER RUSHING...

HMMMM.. POLITICIANS SHAAAA
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by merry02(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Themaingate:
GO AHEAD , JUST WASTE OF TIME
to probe a thief right?if found guity he should be expose
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by opiaoku: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Wike has suddenly forgotten he is a past minister that can also be probed at the federal level

This idi ot being manipulated by Mama piss has something in common with anther idi ot in Ekiti

Just like the Useless Daura President the bastard kunu sipping monkey and his prostitute wife

also the Hopless drummer boy Governor in the hunger infested state

grin
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2015
N[b]yesom Wike is highly intoxicated.

It has gone beyond playing MaMa peace script.
Haba, Wike......
Do all u could for the time being however remember that u have a lot of questions to ans at the post ur just left.

Should I call this youthful exuberant?
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by popcykaylah(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2015
if na so all other new governors begin probe the rest..wahala for dey naija.wike has taken this thing personal.there are so many other thing to do in p-h undecided
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by opiaoku: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
na wetin u come do be dt. continue.

it's a pity he is just following orders from shepopo...I hope it ends well for rivers. make e no be say rivers sef go be like ekiti wey never do one single thing since inception.

continue o

yes he won't follow orders from the prostitute wife of the Daura President the bastard kunu sipping monkey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns / Wike And PDP Members Dispel Protesting APC Members In Rivers State / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.