Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (19889 Views)

Governor Wike Sets Up Christian Trust Fund / Senate To Probe Amaechi / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by columbus86(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Instead of Wike to try and pay workers their salaries,he is busy desolving board of these and board of that! For setting up commission,if truely,the commisssion will do it purpose;I am in support of it.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Ephemmm: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Wike giving Ameachi sleepless night since the dayl ameachi lost his senses.

Meanwhile I need to call roll call for only one old man.

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
President michelle of germany
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
Mr I have 150 cow (for how many years? Scammer!)
Mr I borrow money to buy presidential form(hope u don pay back? Liar)

tongue tongue tongue You forget to add 'Mr I have no shoe' 'I am a son of ordinary fisherman'
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Cypost: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sorry for Rivers State people, this thug with immunity will be running amok chasing shadows for the next 4 years atleast, instead of settling down to business of governance.

The kangaroo commission should probe him too as he was part of the govt. But dt is not gonna happen
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by anibestlala(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
kipesco:
The Governor of Rivers State Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has set a commission of inquiry to probe the administration of Amaechi.
The commission is to investigate the sale of Omoku gas turbine, Eleme gas turbine, and two other gas turbines by the administration of Amaechi. They are also task to investigate the sale of the ongoing monorail in port Harcourt, the sale of Olympic hotel amongst others.
The judicial commission of inquiry is headed by Justice George Omereji.
The judicial commission which will be inaugurated today by 12noon is to submit her findings within 30days.
Source: NigeriaInfo 92.3 FM

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/19/wike-sets-up-commission-to-investigate-amaechi/
wike o o.e do.focus ur energy on governance not vendetta.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
just forget about this probe issue,is not going to work, it is just a mid-day dream.... yes ameachi made some mistakes,wike should be a better person than the former governor not being uncivilized as his being acting lately..there is a better way and timing of tackling all these..#be#better#wike
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by dozai: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Distractions. Please start working. Stop all these Amechi this Amechi that.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by VUVUZELA10: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
daamazing:
.but why,dis ar all gud projects nah
Read before you comment, please. Note: The projects were sold.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Tomjazzy2: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amaechi, bigger probe awaits you in Heaven. After investing so much of Rivers money in these projects, going as far as airing them on TV aka Giant Stride, you still didnt blink when selling them.

We may have so many fools in this country who only think through their anus, but some of us are proud not to have joined that bnd wagon. Totally gutted these projects have been sold off, and where are the monies so realized from the sales?

You may think you are untouchable, your family and relatives all leaving happily, while millions of innocent Rivers people living in penury because of your administrative wrecklesness and wickedness. But know ye today that the God who doesnt know APC or PDP will definitely never let you go unpunished.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by prophetfire: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Its unfortunate that the people of rivers state is celebrating a foolish tout who has no intelligence.,
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Justinah4real(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
madridguy:
K
. Where do this workers want Rivers Govt, to see money and pay them, were they sleeping when Amaechis wife was busy siphoning/launderig billions of Rivers money through Timariv and more than 13 500 ghost teachers,selling of Omoku gas turbine, and everything in Govt House.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Tinyemeka(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Wike giving Ameachi sleepless night since the dayl ameachi lost his senses.

Meanwhile I need to call roll call for only one old man.

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
President michelle of germany
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
Mr I have 150 cow (for how many years? Scammer!)
Mr I borrow money to buy presidential form(hope u don pay back? Liar)

Mr "I borrowed money from the bank to buy party form" husband of First Lady with $1 million blingy wrist watch. smiley
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by kelib: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rhozabeth:
This forum is becoming more and more infested with useless idi.ots making idi.otic comments and calling the president names! I wish the mod could do something about this!

u mean they r still calling him Daura President?
e no too bad na.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Tubexsms(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Am happy because we have people with good understanding than the fools from the APC. How can you defend what is bad. Is it wrong for Wike to ask for the properties of the state? Wait and see if what he's asking for is true or false. Just yesterday government cars were discovered at Ibim (Ameachi's commissioner of info) house. Is the cars supposed to be used as a private properties?
Let Wike play the music yare.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by fanysteve: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Wike giving Ameachi sleepless night
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Justinah4real(f): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Themaingate:
GO AHEAD
. Not satisfied with their fat salarys, these over 13000 non indegenes are working overtime in abuja lobbying election tribunal for Dakuku, that Nwikes election did not follow due process.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
chaxking:
I'm ashamed of people picking sides even wen day know amaechi looted a lot of money and causes so much problems in Nigeria as a whole.

He is a "progressive", thats why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare / COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew / How Nigerian Government Imposed "Illegal" Electricity Tariff On Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.