Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (19889 Views)

Governor Wike Sets Up Christian Trust Fund / Senate To Probe Amaechi / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
only 0.000009999% of Riverians love the Afonja. 80% of these people are APC men, while the rest 20% are Ignorant people. Over 99% riverians see Amaechi as a Traitor (Which he is).
if you cannot tell me how you came up with that statistics, then you've made no point.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by DrizzyJameel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Wike giving Ameachi sleepless night since the dayl ameachi lost his senses.

Meanwhile I need to call roll call for only one old man.

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
President michelle of germany
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
Mr I have 150 cow (for how many years? Scammer!)
Mr I borrow money to buy presidential form(hope u don pay back? Liar)
lolz call him with any name one thing you don't want him to be is president of this country and he is already
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nellybii: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
opiaoku:

yes he won't follow orders from the prostitute wife of the Daura President the bastard kunu sipping monkey grin

Reading all your comments and posts I haven't seen a single sensible comment from you. No sign of any form of intelligence at all. All you do is swear and curse. Are.you so daft and illiterate that you can't coin just a single intelligent line? Haba
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by 1wolex85: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
God Bless Governor Nyesome Wike
When Buhari said he will probe the allegedly missing 20 billion dollars, you opened a thread saying the probe should not just include gej's administration, now Mr Wike has decided to probe only Amaechi's administration, you are singing another song, why the hypocrisy?
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by opiaoku: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nellybii:

Reading all your comments and posts I haven't seen a single sensible comment from you. No sign of any form of intelligence at all. All you do is swear and curse. Are.you so daft and illiterate that you can't coin just a single intelligent line? Haba

yes am daft just like your Hopless bastard father the drunkard grin
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by 1wolex85: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
only 0.000009999% of Riverians love the Afonja. 80% of these people are APC men, while the rest 20% are Ignorant people. Over 99% riverians see Amaechi as a Traitor (Which he is).
Can you state clearly why you think Amaechi is a traitor?
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by katazozo: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Go ahead Wike Rivers state is fully behind you ,for Amaechi IScariot to organize local government election 5 days to the end of his tenure in office is enough reason for you to probe him.God bless Wike,God bless Rivers state
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
na wetin u come do be dt. continue.

it's a pity he is just following orders from shepopo...I hope it ends well for rivers. make e no be say rivers sef go be like ekiti wey never do one single thing since inception.

continue o

Amechi did same when he became governor....he probed odili

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by boyesola: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
i am in support of the probe, though i m a supporter of Buhari, but on this note of "killing" corruption we voted for him.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Wike has suddenly forgotten he is a past minister that can also be probed at the federal level

This idi ot being manipulated by Mama piss has something in common with anther idi ot in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:
When I call this clown a clown in Creek house,some people will start defending him.
How many probe panels will Wike set to probe amaechi's govt,because he had already set up one to probe the last 18mths of the same govt?
Maybe he would soon set up a panel to probe what Amaechi did in his bedroom with his wife during his regime.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by katazozo: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Go ahead Wike,Rivers state is fully behind you, for Amaechi Iscariot to organise a fake local government election 5 days to the end of his tenure in office is enough reason to probe his Government.God bless Wike,God bless Rivers State.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
fatdon2:
This wike guy should leave Amaechi alone na, wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
doncollino:
JUST DONT GET THE WHOLE MONO RAIL CONCEPT, BUT FIGHTING AMAECHI INSTEAD OF WORKING WILL PULL THE STATE BACK. WIKE SHOULD FACE STATE ISSUES

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by zendy: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Rhozabeth:
This forum is becoming more and more infested with useless idi.ots making idi.otic comments and calling the president names! I wish the mod could do something about this!

What kind of names? You mean like " a brainless, gap-toothed,illiterate Fulani cattle rearer"?

Apparently, it's all true.

If you don't believe me, ask them in Republic of west Germany.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Emade:
I think river state have others important problem than to probe d ex governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by katazozo: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gaskia:

I dont ubderstand why anyone who seeks change would oppose the reversal of fraud.
My brother I wonder o,they know fully well that to say Amaechi is corrupt is an understatement that's why his supporters are crying because they know he will go to jail
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Reptyle(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good to probe the past...provided it is done with a view to mapping the way forward. If that is not the case, then the probe is nothing more than a witch hunt and a bloody waste of time.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have just kept mute abt issues on Nairaland. But I must say APC sympathizer continues to make Seun's site stilt towards irrelevancy!!

Back to Wike vs Amechi!

We all know esp those of us that live in River state that, Amechi n Wike are arrogant personalities.
Rivers state has suffered neglect under Amechi esp his second term. He executed project to fuel his Ego.

Wike should prob Amechi's administration, if he claimes to be clean as some ppl here so believes.
APC & PDP sympathizer are empty headed ppl. Politicians steal our monie build structures n business empires.
Then employ u to give 500likes on PMB and FPGEJ on Nairaland.

My biggest problem is that our youths never believe in themselves but hold strong their looting God father Politcians.
BUHARI CANNOT TALK OF CHANGE IF IT DOES NOT START FROM WITHIN...
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Realist2: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
franchizy:
A governor who has a derious case in the tribunal, instead of wike to start performing he is busy witch hunting Amaechi and his aides.
Same way GEJ sorounded himself with bad advisers and evil people that cost him re-election is same way wike surounded himself.
One thing wike forgot to know is that without his federal might Amaechi would have rendered politically irrelevant.
Wike is over trusting people around him believing that should the election be nullified he will still win forgeting that politics is a dirty game in Nigeria.
if i were wike i will starting performing as to win the sympathy of Rivers people should the election be nullified.
i really pity wike because he will be frustrated should the election be nullified.
Wike aleays in the media, Amaechi this or Amaechi that. Only God knows that Amaechi performed very well.
Wike cannot probe Amaechi and succeed.

Nothing will happens to Wike, the tribunal can't nullifies his victory at the poll.
Wike go ahead, we are behind you
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Courageous007(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
Holy ghost fire plus thunder, fire your generation you dis bastard from Togo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by LILYCHERISH(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

Dogo Yaro
Old wine
West germany
The Duara Dullard
Babaonechance
Mr 419
my guy u too much
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by dayowunmi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
The same wike that was minister when universities went on 6months strike, who was busy leading the FG panel to visit the rivers state honourable who was hit by a mace! He's now mr I too know. Wait will he send amaechi to jail or what sef? Don't know what all these is going. You are not yet confirmed sef cos case still dey court, you don dey overstretch yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by vega84(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Go ahead, cos amaechi could hav done the same if the revise was the case. #vegatalks
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Bright2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Probe Wike ,probe Amaechi,probe Jonathan all I care is that I support probe! Probe every thing probe able.
What kind of problem is that in Rivers state that will warrant Amaechi to sell those properties?

Probe him even If he doesn't remit the money now in future he will.
Must we keep living like slaves in the hands of our leaders?

Wike if you can even probe Buhari just go ahead
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by chaxking(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'm ashamed of people picking sides even wen day know amaechi looted a lot of money and causes so much problems in Nigeria as a whole.
noblezone:

You really love this Amechi of a guy.
A man who claimed he used N1 Billion on Ebola, do you really trust him?

Mind you, I don't trust Wike too.
Both of them are touts as far as I am concerned.

Party does not make great men, rather, it is great men that makes a good party.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
These days Rotflmao Amueshi has been very quiet, I guess he's waiting for Bubu's ministerial list..so that he can start making noise. Anyway the sabi boys know how far

Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by chaxking(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Deluded mind, didn't u see he borrowed money? Amaechi emptied rivers acct, how can u move forward with getting back wat was lost?
franchizy:
A governor who has a derious case in the tribunal, instead of wike to start performing he is busy witch hunting Amaechi and his aides.
Same way GEJ sorounded himself with bad advisers and evil people that cost him re-election is same way wike surounded himself.
One thing wike forgot to know is that without his federal might Amaechi would have rendered politically irrelevant.
Wike is over trusting people around him believing that should the election be nullified he will still win forgeting that politics is a dirty game in Nigeria.
if i were wike i will starting performing as to win the sympathy of Rivers people should the election be nullified.
i really pity wike because he will be frustrated should the election be nullified.
Wike aleays in the media, Amaechi this or Amaechi that. Only God knows that Amaechi performed very well.
Wike cannot probe Amaechi and succeed.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by mt77: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
But why sell the same monorail project you spent a lot of money to execute. If it wasn't viable you could have asked private sector people to build and operate initially.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Bgorgeous: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm Mtcheeeew avenue to steal and settle supporters
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by Buzzj17: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why not Wike start the investigation from 2007 when he was chief of staff before he left Amaechi's government in 2012? From the onset, we all know what Wike wants to achieve- tarnish the image of amaechi. If the commission sincerely sits and honestly does a thorough investigation, that is fine!! But we all know that it will not be fair.
Re: Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi by yazz09(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sometimes i read replies on Nairaland and I just realize that Nigerian youths are full of crap.

You all voted Buhari because he used fighting corruption as campaign strategy. Now a governor is trying to fight corruption and everybody is blasting "instead of working he is probing".

The Amaechi we are talking about, are you guys trying to tell me he is not corrupt? I agree Wike is corrupt too and you don't need to remind him that he was once a commissioner that can be probed too. But lets let him be, after all its part of government work to bring to book all those that embezzle government funds.

If Amaechi is clean let him prove it, if not let him pay for his crimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare / COVID-19: Niger State Relaxes Curfew / How Nigerian Government Imposed "Illegal" Electricity Tariff On Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.