Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21599 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry that king lekinz didn't arrive on time...our Range Rover can't swim

But we are here now

[size=20pt]Lekinz 2015[/size]
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

I swear I just let the person go yesterday.

Thought it was a male.

I wouldn't have been so calm if it were a female angry

I was seriously laughing when you kept referring to her as dude. The e-duel was hot.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bwahahahaha!!! gringringrin

Misssclassy come and fulfil your part of the bargain o cheesy

Bro mi, I don tire 4 the babe matter. Na so she fine reach ni? Abi she be man? sad
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

is insiduos a female?

I AM O tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

I swear I just let the person go yesterday.

Thought it was a male.

I wouldn't have been so calm if it were a female angry

You would have regretted it if you had continued.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Peeparty, so you are from Oron? We share the same Senatorial District then.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Peeparty, so you are from Oron? We share the same Senatorial District then.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Tashaamania(f): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
..and wristwatch again spelt my moniker wrongly. I'll never forgive you this time.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro mi, I don tire 4 the babe matter. Na so she fine reach ni? Abi she be man? sad

Yes, I be man tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
See you all another time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / Virgins Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.