Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21600 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Welcome everyone,

Please let's know your names, educational and religious background, relationship status and state of origin. Thanks.

Cc: Victoriabee, vizkiz and peeparty.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
6:11 pm

Where are the interviewers and "interviewees"

Wristwatch by the way, Victoribee jux became a member not too long ago and she's being interviewed already

She indicated interest to be interviewed earlier.

So if you will like to be interviewed, kindly send a mail to any of the hosts.
Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol she is around. cheesy
Seen! cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
can you tell us about yourself/name, state of origin,educational background, relationship.

what are your goals and how are you working towards them?

who have it easier in life; man or woman (elaborate)

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi and Mhizkel..

Please wait for ronald4lif to finish his interview okay.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:
can you tell us about yourself/name, state of origin,educational background, relationship.

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz

Midehi, kindly wait for ronald4lif to finish his interview. Sorry for the mix up.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Slimzjoe(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

She indicated interest to be interviewed earlier.

So if you will like to be interviewed, kindly send a mail to any of the hosts.
Thanks.

Noted!
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Midehi and Mhizkel..
Please wait for ronald4lif to finish his interview okay.
Okay!
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Welcome everyone,

Please let's know your names, educational and religious background, relationship status and state of origin. Thanks.

errrmmm, my names are Hassan Victor Olanrewaju a graduate of eksu.
Relationship status = complicated undecided
State of origin = Ogun state wink

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Welcome everyone,

Name : Victoria O. tongue

Educational background: -Providence height school
-Queens College
-University of Lagos; still an undergraduate.

Religious background: Christian.

Relationship status: dating smiley

State of origin: Imo state

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Midehi, kindly wait for ronald4lif to finish his interview. Sorry for the mix up.
ok....sorry for the delay.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz

my goal is to become the C.E.O of my very own company in 3years time...#work in progress wink

Believe me, women have it easier in life...many of you ladies can get what you want with what you have leaving we niggaz in the dark sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

errrmmm, my names are Hassan Victor Olanrewaju a graduate of eksu.
Relationship status = complicated undecided
State of origin = Ogun state wink

What did you study, and are you presently employed or still job searching?.

Where do you see yourself 5years from now?

Your religion background would be appreciated please.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Welcome everyone,

*Goodevening to you all*

@1. i'am prince attih

@2.I'am a gradute of Art Education form the university of calabar,calabar

@3.Am a christian

@4.currently no serious relationship#bad shooter.

@5.I'm from akwa ibom state.specifically (oron).

thnkchu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

Believe me, women have it easier in life...many of you ladies can get what you want with what you have leaving we niggaz in the dark sad
shocked
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Name : Victoria O. tongue

Educational background: -Providence height school
-Queens College
-University of Lagos; still an undergraduate.

Religious background: Christian.

Relationship status: dating smiley

State of origin: Imo state

What are you studying and what level are you presently?.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi u can proceed with your question cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz
My goals are: striving hard to be a renowned pharmacologist and become prominent in drugs research; climb at the apex of my career and probably be a NAFDAC minister in some years to come.

Hmm. I won't really say. It's kindof two ways but I'll say men because they are not stigmatised by society unlike women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
@ Ishilove and farano, kindly move this thread to romance section to increase traffic.

Thanks. smiley
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

What did you study, and are you presently employed or still job searching?.

Where do you see yourself 5years from now?

Your religion background would be appreciated please.

studied accounting and I am Self employed at the moment

Like I mentioned earlier, in 5years time, I see myself developing my own company

I am a christian
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:

shocked

bitter truth undecided
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

What are you studying and what level are you presently?.
Pharmacology - 200level.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
tell us your strenght & weakness

if you are given the opportunity to change something in the past, what will it be?

what is the most embarrasing moment of your life?

who is your crush on nairaland?

How old are you?

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

My goals are: striving hard to be a renowned pharmacologist and become prominent in drugs research; climb at the apex of my career and probably be a NAFDAC minister in some years to come.

Hmm. I won't really say. It's kindof two ways but I'll say men because they are not stigmatised by society unlike women.
nice one
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel, get ready for your questions.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:
tell us your strenght & weakness

if you are given the opportunity to change something in the past, what will it be?

what is the most embarrasing moment of your life?

who is your crush on nairaland?

How old are you?

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz
My strength: My fearlessness when conversing with male folks.
My weakeness: i'm emotional & fragile.

Making it into merit list to study Medicine & Surgery.

The day a randomn dude slapped me. lipsrsealed

Naijaboiy tongue

17years.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / Virgins Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.