Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,529 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21795 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by MrCork: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

wait for me at romanceland end block, 12 midnight, we will get the battle started there angry

...noted..i will make u ma b!tch afta 12am..... I love b!tches like u..bro..come n gerrrit! smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahaha baba I trust na. Untop the issue of disflower whey dem mention above cheesy

[iU don nutmeg/woo victoriabee with ur pidgin slang. Her heart dey shake jigbi jigbi 4 u since yesterday. [/i]
ROTFL!!! gringringrin

Lol!

Make una no twist matters sha o!

I still get wife wey dey watch. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

pounded yam with vegetable...you can steal my heart with that embarassed

Copy: all the single NL babe.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

wait for me at romanceland end block, 12 midnight, we will get the battle started there angry
Lol..Like seriously?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Whizzcute(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
wink
I guess you are nt a HIT N RUN guy

she be my sister
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'm serious. cheesy wink

lol,what about freestyle I did some days ago wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
stobery:

Chai.....bad character
Don't mind her.

She does it to me a lot undecided
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

ROTFLMAO @touch your toe..

What's the reason behind your moniker?

@1. back den in school i was actually d ladies dude,#swag#matured#funny#when it friday and d pepper dey sisi na turn up sure pass oo,had some mad friends we would always go on convoy with my mate and some other foreign babe in my compound.

Really dont drink nor smoke, i just enjoy that atmosphere wer one would sit like don jazzy and see dem sisi like you shake waht their mama gave dem.so i was tag#party#so all i did was to add pee to it.did i say i was a prince?yes i did no long thing.

hope am not giving out too much oo?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

@1.politics,crime$family.job and vacancies.
got a alot to learn frm dis sections,like happenings around the world,how to be security conciouse,new openings,etc

@2.dont even wish dah my broder,if it dos na porting sure pass oo.

@3.bros na plantain and beans sure pass oo.
Not even fufu and Afang soup? You are missing.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by idu1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Pharmacology - 200level.
what's nafdac minister

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!!! gringringrin

Lol!

Make una no twist matters sha o!

I still get wife wey dey watch. cheesy

Lol. We know na. Me dey calm her down becos she don promise to wose u one dirty slap after this interview. grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..Like seriously?

that is how we roll grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Excuse me, folks. Has the interview with Mark's son ended? I heard he was going to be interviewed today.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

lmao! Baba I am Working on it! grin
Hope say I no go don get grey hairs by that time?

Because naso Airforce1 promise us album from when 2pac die till now. grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

@1. back den in school i was actually d ladies dude,#swag#matured#funny#when it friday and d pepper dey sisi na turn up sure pass oo,had some mad friends we would always go on convoy with my mate and some other foreign babe in my compound.

Really dont drink nor smoke, i just enjoy that atmosphere wer one would sit like don jazzy and see dem sisi like you shake waht their mama gave dem.so i was tag#party#so all i did was to add pee to it.did i say i was a prince?yes i did no long thing.

hope am not giving out too much oo?
Lol..It cool!

Do you still party like the way you used to?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why did you de-activated?And what were your monikers?

Professional skills, like something you so good in doing.
What are your hobbies?
For some reasons. Vickyyb and Vickybee.
Okay, make up artiste.
Reading and Reasearching for new things.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by subbieD(f): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Copy: all the single NL babe.

Noted
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by BackFromZone2: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrCork:

...noted..i will make u ma b!tch afta 12am..... I love b!tches like u..bro..come n gerrrit! smiley
vizkiz:

plz tag me when u boXers wanna
start ur own film.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

I guess you are nt a HIT N RUN guy

she be my sister
Oh c'mon!

I hit and stay.

Nothing to fear cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

What shocked

Smh undecided

I reserve my comments..... We go meet for house sad

#TEAM SCENT

tongue tongue tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

lol,what about freestyle I did some days ago wink
Yesssss....Go ahead cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol..sorry missed the part you said it..
Question- Who is your celebrity crush
Chris Brown. wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
subbieD:

Noted

Subbied. Take ya time oo.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Whizzcute(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oh c'mon!
I hit and stay.
Nothing to fear cheesy
confim
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrCork:

alright punk! I'll be there...no weapons ok? angry
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. We know na. Me dey calm her down becos she don promise to wose u one dirty slap after this interview. grin grin grin
I know how to press her soft button cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Whizzcute(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oh c'mon!
I hit and stay.
Nothing to fear cheesy
confirm
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by subbieD(f): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Subbied. Take ya time oo.

Bet y na undecided.I No b single ni? undecided
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

pounded yam with vegetable...you can steal my heart with that embarassed
Now that's what a true Nigerian man craves not the beans and rice combo.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hope say I no go don get grey hairs by that time?

Because naso Airforce1 promise us album from when 2pac die till now. grin

wicked! grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
subbieD:

Bet y na undecided.I No b single ni? undecided

sad undecided sad
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Chris Brown. wink
I thought he's a woman beater?

Feminists don't like women beaters undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / Naughty Whatsapp Group / Virgins Let Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.