Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21598 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hope say I no go don get grey hairs by that time?

Because naso Airforce1 promise us album from when 2pac die till now. grin

Falls from guava tree. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

wicked! grin
grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by MrCork: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

alright punk! I'll be there...no weapons ok? angry

QUIT DERAILIN THE THREAD.. FOOL!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:
For some reasons. Vickyyb and Vickybee.
Okay, make up artiste.
Reading and Reasearching for new things.
What kind of books do you love reading?
Who is your favorite writer?

Did you enrolled for make-over training, or you just good at it?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Peeparty,

Are you presently based in Akwa Ibom, Uyo to be precise. If yes, is it true that city of Uyo enjoys an average of 15hours electricity daily or just a hype by your fellow state-man TSOM.

Have you ever been to the Uyo E-library launched by Akpabio?. If yes, please what was your experience like and what impact has it create on students and Akwa Ibomites?.

What physical attributes do you admire most in a woman and what attracts you to a woman generally?. Please if you aren't in Uyo presently you can ignore the first two question.

Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Chris Brown. wink
wow,hitting on my favorite celeb. Chris B all day long..

If you were to meet a world leader who will it be
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee, feminists like to tell young women many crazy lies, so it’s hard to cover them all. Most of them, however, surround sex.

Here are a few:

•Sex is a purely physical act and is completely meaningless.

•Casual sex is not only a right, but it is also empowering!

•Casual sex will leave you with no emotional or
psychological damage.

•There’s a “sexual double standard”: Guys get away with rampant casual sex, so why shouldn’t we encourage the same behaviour for women?

Now, do you believe in these?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
nigerianium:
Now that's what a true Nigerian man craves not the beans and rice combo.

yeah bro wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Falls from guava tree. grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg no die o! grin

You know how many of us dey line up for that your babe? cheesy adeh39 tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
So Victoriabee here are my questions. Let's start with some feminist questions tongue

1.) Okay i was browsing the web yesterday, and i saw where Kim Kardashian was to speak about the objectification of women in the media to the public. What's your say on this? Do you think she has what it takes to speak on that despite her past and all that. Because i read some comments, and some people felt she's not the right speaker on a topic like that lipsrsealed

2.) Has your idea over feminism change over time? do you feel there's more to that?

3.) Among the popular female feminists we have. Who inspires you more, and why?

Answer me grin
Last I checked, Kardashian, Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj said they are not feminist.
Well, objectification one self isn't feminism but self dignity.
A feminist can objectify herself - feminism fight for equal rights.

No

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - we share same culture and I love how she delve into it to proove her points about equality.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Laykorn, it's next week. He got 'incarcerated'. lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
@Peeparty what has been your greatest achievement in life

thnks bro my got many:

1.winning the most fashionable dude university of calabar 2012.

2>Being the the KING /ambassedor for SAVE THE CHILDREN CAMPAIGN NIGERIA(S.T.C.C.)

3.Getting admission and finishing without no ish.

4.Being the best graduting student from south south entreprenuship training centre,which as really help to shape and boost me intellectually.

5.traveling to about 23 state talking to youth, and speaking on tv stations and radio on" giving the african child a chance for a change" as an ambessedor.

let stop here for now bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Vizkiz, Victoriabee and peeparty,

Have u ever had physical combat with someone before?

Heaven and hell is real! Are u born again?

Who is your role model and why the person?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
One of these interviewers just dey murder english anyhow sad
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yesssss....Go ahead cheesy

here goes nothing...
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol..It cool!

Do you still party like the way you used to?

noooo my sister old age don come in.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by subbieD(f): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

sad undecided sad

shocked what Na.....are we on the Same page undecided

cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Victoriabee, Vizkiz and Peeparty

Apart from romance section, which other section do u like visiting and why?
If nairaland go offline for a month, how will u feel?
Tell us about your favourite meal?
Family - I learn vital things there.
Indifferent.
Anything about rice. embarassed
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no die o! grin

Heeeheheee cheesy cheesy

He's just joking dear, he can't try that when I'm still alive wink

Line up shocked shocked

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ronald4lif, I saw that. grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Vizkiz, Victoriabee and peeparty,

Have u ever had physical combat with someone before?

Heaven and hell is real! Are u born again?

Who is your role model and why the person?

I am a lover not a fighter...
I am born again

Dbanj is my role model...he is a hustler bro! wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no die o! grin

Hahaha. Baba u too dey ontop her matter? shocked take ya time oo grin

Someone please call 911. I have an intruder who wan to take my e-wifey tongue.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeheheee cheesy cheesy

He's just joking dear, he can't try that when I'm still alive wink

Line up shocked shocked

#TEAM SCENT
Okay that means you'll die instead of him and then he will meet other babes. grin

You're a wise girlfriend.

Yes na! Some guys dey line up for you grintongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
nigerianium:
Laykorn, it's next week. He got 'incarcerated'. lipsrsealed

Oh! Thanks, brother.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

I am a lover not a fighter...
I am born again

Dbanj is my role model...he is a hustler bro! wink

Aww lovely.

which church do u attend bro?

Tell me the best relationship book you ever read?

Do you think prostitution can be stopped?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
nigerianium:
LOL. grin

You know you're the master of hyping when it comes to Akwa Ibom. Watch me bust you out and unearth your claims. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have just one question for VictoriaBee

why did u remuv the cameltoe picture?? angry
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
One of these interviewers just dey murder english anyhow sad
LOL.grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Why him? angry. Na only him all of una date?

cheesy cheesy okay tell me why him?

If you are to be with seun osewa for a day, which advice will u give him to improve nairaland?
Nothing; I just love his workmanship.

Seeing who liked any comment.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahaha. Baba u too dey ontop her matter? shocked take ya time oo grin

Someone please call 911. I have an intruder who wan to take my e-wifey tongue.
Hehehehe...

Guys like us no dey enter line for babe.

We taketh it through hook or by crook. grin

So no fear! cheesy

You're safe tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
nigerianium:
Ronald 4lif, I saw that. grin

cheesy grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:

Interesting sections like?

Who has been your biggest inspiration in life

Research section.

My dad and elder sister mostly though my mum has a part to play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / Virgins Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.