Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21552 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:
tell us your strenght & weakness

if you are given the opportunity to change something in the past, what will it be?

what is the most embarrasing moment of your life?

who is your crush on nairaland?

How old are you?

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz

I don't let anything drag me down...so far I'v been doing good. We all have our weakness(es) so I'll say I have a fragile heart(done me more harm than good though)

If given an opportunity to change the past, I'll undo some choice I made

Crush? Errrmmmmm ***** lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
what is your best childhood memory?

why did you choose that your profession?

what age were you disflowered? cool cool

do you want to have children? if so, how many?
cc: peeparty victoriabee vizkiz
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:
tell us your strenght & weakness

if you are given the opportunity to change something in the past, what will it be?

what is the most embarrasing moment of your life?

who is your crush on nairaland?

How old are you?

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz

i think that will be consistency,over the yrs this was really a major challenge to me

have got so many embarrasing moment,but let me say a few.,
some yrs ago back in @the back of my university library<kingtom should knw this place,
one early morning i found my self around there,before you knw what was going on,i slump and
i was gone for 10minute.when i woke up i saw the whole school gathering mhn den i knew it was a serious mara oo.
i was really soak with blood all over me.daht a story for anoder day.

another embarrasing moment i had was @calabar stadium wer we usually have the carniaval stuff.
when it was time for my crew to perform,went upstage with so much energy,my people na so i forget my lines oo.

*crush crush crush.dem plenty

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel, proceed with ur questions.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz

best childhood memory was when I had this one opportunity to kiss sarah during a roll play of "mummy and daddy" grin mehn, can't forget that day till date wink

Dehm! Can't remember when I got "disflowered". Do you mean officially or just accidentally
accidents happens you know embarassed

Yeah, wanna have kids! I love kids...errmmm let's say 4 or 5 will do wink

9 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
@ Ishilove, Farano and rockstation,

Kindly move this thread to romance section.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why did you join Nairaland?

Who is your favorite Nairalander?

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Describe your strongest professional skills..

Given a chance to change something about your body, what'll it be and why?

CC: Peeparty, Vizkiz, Victoriabee
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by BackFromZone2: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

studied accounting and I am Self employed at the moment

Like I mentioned earlier, in 5years time, I see myself developing my own company

I am a christian

u said 3yrs, now its 5...
Kilode...
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

i think that will be consistency,over the yrs this was really a major challenge to me

some yrs ago back in @the back of my university library<kingtom should knw this place,
one early morning i found my self around there,before you knw what was going on,i slump and
i was gone for 10minute.when i woke up i saw the whole school gathering mhn den i knew it was a serious mara oo.

another embarrasing moment i had was @calabar stadium wer we usually have the carniaval stuff.
when it was time for my crew to perform,went upstage with so much energy,my people na so i forget my lines oo.

hehehehehehe
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
BackFromZone2:

u said 3yrs, now its 5...
Kilode...

my plans is for 3years! He asked about 5years...I'll still be working higher on those plans by then

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

only you!

can you pls name them...cool cool
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I declare the floor open.

Everyone can ask their questions.

Weldone interviewers and interviewees.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

best childhood memory was when I had this one opportunity to kiss sarah during a roll play of "mummy and daddy" grin mehn, can't forget that day till date wink

Dehm! Can't remember when I got "disflowered". Do you mean officially or just accidentally
accidents happens you know embarassed

Yeah, wanna have kids! I love kids...errmmm let's say 4 or 5 will do wink
hmmmm...nice one!
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

Chai my sweet Back of library
Na una make dem demolish that place grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz
Being pampered by my dad uptil now. cheesy

I never loved Pharmacology, I was only given by default because I couldn't get Medicine & Surgery; I've come to love it now.
I want to help in finding and manufacturing drugs that would help in curing all epidemic diseases that its cure hasn't been found.

I'm virgin.

Yes, 3 - a boy and two girls just like my mum. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
ipledge9:
Cc Victoriabee As a feminist,what can you say about abuse of power by women...as we can see many woman woman abuse little power given to thém...if you take 10guys that have female bosses,hardly are you going to see 4 that won't say some things...okay let's take ish.ilove as example,she turn nairaland to her property,oppression is the order of the day...imagine a nairalander like me,prohibiting me from being interviewed,just because she have some special button

Ipledge9?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin * scratching my head*
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

join NL to have fun...though I learnt some quality stuffs. Still learning though.

I'v gat favourite nairalander(s) yeah, those are the people I am following...they are the bomb! cheesy

Craziest thing I have ever done? Try having sex in a beach party...is that crazy enough? grin

My strongest professional skill is singing...fetch me mOre cash than anything I'v ever done till now! tongue

Nothing...I love my body, though I would love to have some superman skills wink

Sex in the beach? shocked

What genre of music are you into?

Who is your favorite musician?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by BackFromZone2: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
kramfonos:

As usual, there's always a killjoy lurking.

Which moderator on God's green earth moved this thread to the DATING AND HOOK UP ZONE?undecided

The Derailers' Paradise is now a trap to incur bans and now this?undecided

Rename it as "NAIRALANDISTAN" already! angry

I call ds d release of infuriated ex convicts.

Buhahahaha cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin You won't give up.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Question goes to Victoriabee, you dodged this question at what age were you deflowered, just curios your really 17 and dating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Naughty Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.