Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21666 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
ipledge9:
Cc Victoriabee As a feminist,what can you say about abuse of power by women...as we can see many woman woman abuse little power given to thém...if you take 10guys that have female bosses,hardly are you going to see 4 that won't say some things...okay let's take ish.ilove as example,she turn nairaland to her property,oppression is the order of the day...imagine a nairalander like me,prohibiting me from being interviewed,just because she have some special button
hahaha
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
BackFromZone2:

ßabie ßoo... cool

S.heart wink

When did you become a chameleon nah wink

#TEAM SCENT
vizkiz:

I don't let anything drag me down...so far I'v been doing good. We all have our weakness(es) so I'll say I have a fragile heart(done me more harm than good though)

If given an opportunity to change the past, I'll undo some choice I made

Crush? Errrmmmmm ***** lipsrsealed

Erm how can ***** be your crush? Name your crush jawe tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:
what is your best childhood memory?

why did you choose that your profession?

what age were you disflowered? cool cool

do you want to have children? if so, how many?

cc:
peeparty
victoriabee
vizkiz

1.growing up was fun,i miss dos days we use to roll boriz on the road till mi nicca go tear,somthing terrible happen @ age7,
i was told to go and by akara accros the road by my wicked step mother.
while i was about crossing the road i check right< left and centre and decided to cross.
before i knew it i was knocked down by a car,the scars still scares me till date.

@2.my weakness can be found in my strenths.

my strenght are:

•Full commitment to my work
•Highly energetic
•Having good interpersonal skills
•I'm well organized and like to be neat with all of my work
•I have great communication skills.

@3 I actually wanted to study public administration,because i had always wanted to be an administrator which feels so good to me.
i sat for jamb for like 2times till eventually got fedup,an opputunity came for me to study are education,mhn i got no regret for that.
Teaching is the olderst and noblest of all profession.you can agree with me that the lawyers,doctors etc are all made by the teacher.

@4.I was disvirgin @ age 19,funny enough na ash disvirgin me oo during my secondry school days.

@5.just 3 will be cool by me,or mb we could add one if we want to.

sorry guys netwrk is slow here

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Once again Ladies and Gentlemen,

I declare the floor open.

Everyone can ask their questions.

Weldone interviewers and interviewees.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by BackFromZone2: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

S.heart wink

When did you become a chameleon nah wink

#TEAM SCENT
na doz crazie mods dey pursue
my accounts with ban up & down. angry
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
@Peeparty what has been your greatest achievement in life
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Victoriabee,

Got a heap of question for you though but I'd keep it moderate.

At what age did you became a feminist and what propelled you to becoming one?.

Most women are most time criticised as vain and superficial for paying much attention on their looks, apparently in a bid to meet men's perception of perfection. While others who try to balance their natural looks also get criticised for not looking good and old-fashioned. What do you think it's responsible for this and how can a woman be herself without letting men beautify her?.

When a man (30 and above) isn't married the society generally think of him as he's not ready, or hasn't met the right woman. But when a woman isn't, she's viewed as either promiscuous or having negative character/attitude. What's your take on this and how would you address this stereotypical notion?.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Being pampered by my dad uptil now. cheesy

I never loved Pharmacology, I was only given by default because I couldn't get Medicine & Surgery; I've come to love it now.
I want to help in finding and manufacturing drugs that would help in curing all epidemic diseases that its cure hasn't been found.

I'm virgin.

Yes, 3 - a boy and two girls just like my mum. cheesy
virgin ?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

1.growing up was fun,i miss dos days we use to roll boriz on the road till mi nicca go tear,somthing terrible happen @ age7,
while i was about crossing the road i check right< left and centre and decided to cross.
before i knew it i was knocked down by a car,the scars still scares me till date.

my strenght are:

•Highly energetic

@3 I actually wanted to study public administration,because i had always wanted to be an administrator which feels so good to me.
i sat for jamb for like 2times till eventually got fedup,an opputunity came for me to study are education,mhn i got no regret for that.
Teaching is the olderst and noblest of all profession.you can agree with me that the lawyers,doctors etc are all made by the teacher.

@4.I was disvirgin @ age 19,funny enough na ash disvirgin me oo during my secondry school days.

My guy, I dey feel u smiley
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Sex in the beach? shocked

What genre of music are you into?

Who is your favorite musician?

R&B I love pop too wink

Favorite musician is a dead guy...micheal jackson sad
hey but he is legend wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz, which is your favourite Micheal Jackson song
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Erm how can ***** be your crush? Name your crush jawe tongue

mhikel embarassed
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kinglekan: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
Question goes to Victoriabee, you dodged this question at what age were you deflowered, just curios your really 17 and dating

Oga calm down na. smiley

Did you skip the part where she said she is a virgin? Abi u wan disflower am? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Being pampered by my dad uptil now. cheesy

I never loved Pharmacology, I was only given by default because I couldn't get Medicine & Surgery; I've come to love it now.
I want to help in finding and manufacturing drugs that would help in curing all epidemic diseases that its cure hasn't been found.

I'm virgin.

Yes, 3 - a boy and two girls just like my mum. cheesy
waooooo...cool dear, still keep on bn the good girl you are! it pays to be a virgin.
grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Victoriabee,

Most women are most time criticised as vain and superficial for paying much attention on their looks, apparently in a bid to meet men's perception of perfection. While others who try to balance their natural looks also get criticised for not looking good and old-fashioned. What do you think it's responsible for this and how can a woman be herself without letting men beautify her?.

When a man (30 and above) isn't married the society generally think of him as he's not ready, or hasn't met the right woman. But when a woman isn't, she's viewed as either promiscuous or having negative character/attitude. What's your take on this and how would you address this stereotypical notion?.
haba bro,sey na interview she dey do ni
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Aminat508(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga calm down na. smiley

Did you skip the part where she said she is a virgin? Abi u wan disflower am? cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Vizkiz and Peeparty,

I want to say a big thank you for making it despite the short notice. God bless.

If u have the opportunity to be a moderator for nairaland in a day, what things will u work on?

If you are to be the president of nigeria for a month, what problems will u tackle within this short notice?

If u are given opportunity to choose among who to date among nairaland moderator, who will u date?

Cc: Victoriabee, peeparty, vizkiz
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
vizkiz, which is your favourite Micheal Jackson song

geez! Now he wants me to choose! embarassed
Will you be there...it give me chills in my bones smiley
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:
Why did you join Nairaland?

Who is your favorite Nairalander?

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Describe your strongest professional skills..

Given a chance to change something about your body, what'll it be and why?

CC: Peeparty, Vizkiz, Victoriabee
I had been a guest for a long time while sieving admission infos about UNILAG in 2013 and I decided to join Nairaland around ending of 2014 - though I've deactivated twice.

They are many but Ronald4lif and Misssclassy stand(s) out.

Trying to suffocate my little brother with a cup filled with water when he was some months old. I was nasty, then. My mum dealt with me. grin

My strongest skill as in? I doubt I've got any.

Nothing, because i'm fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God. smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

R&B I love pop too wink

Favorite musician is a dead guy...micheal jackson sad
hey but he is legend wink
Yeah! Micheal was a legend.

What inspired you into music?

At what age did you discover your love for music?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Victoriabee,

grin grin This is funny mehn
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga calm down na. smiley

lol,I skipped the part sha,was only trying to relate her answer to the many comments she's made in thread relating to sex
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
BackFromZone2:

na doz crazie mods dey pursue
my accounts with ban up & down. angry

grin grin grin

Sorry Darling, they wanna spoil show for us cheesy

You tried shawink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
Question goes to Victoriabee, you dodged this question at what age were you deflowered, just curios your really 17 and dating
I've not been deflowered. undecided
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Vizkiz and Peeparty,

I want to say a big thank you for making it despite the short notice. God bless.

If u have the opportunity to be a moderator for nairaland in a day, what things will u work on?

If you are to be the president of nigeria for a month, what problems will u tackle within this short notice?

If u are given opportunity to choose among who to date among nairaland moderator, who will u date?

Cc: Victoriabee, peeparty, vizkiz

if I am to be a mod, I will follow the steps of sexskillz...believe me, Nairaland was organized when he was MOD. Even Mrcork was on a tight corner grin

If I am the presiden I'll work on just one every important thing that has been keeping Nigerians in sorrow light mehn...LIGHT! angry

I can't date any of these mods...would have choosen farano, but she gave me a ban one time like that, haven't forgiven her yet undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

geez! Now he wants me to choose! embarassed
Will you be there...it give me chills in my bones smiley
okay,got chill for that song too..

Another question,Who in your opinion is a better dancer Chris Brown or Usher
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove,

I wan use my two boobies take beg u, kindly move this thread to romance section. tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Slimzjoe(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Victoriabee You said you're in a relationship.....I want to know.....Did you ask your Boyfriend out or did he do the 'Chyking' ?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:

my strenght are:

•Highly energetic

eeyaaaa....sorry for the scars.

so na ashere do u dat thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kinglekan: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015

@VictoriaBee

1. Apart from being a feminist and studying pharmacology, what other interests do you have?

2. What's you view about life generally.

3. Do you talk as much as you type online? What's your temperament type?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
haba bro,sey na interview she dey do ni

Of course it's an interview and the answers aren't mandatory. She has a choice to answer or not but I'm confident she'd like to address a lot of misconception about a belief she hold very high. Enjoy the show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here / Naughty Whatsapp Group

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.