Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pls, I Need Answer To This Interview Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls, I Need Answer To This Interview Question (489 Views)

I Don't Think There Is An Answer To This Interview Question. What Do You Think? / Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? / Basic Interview Question And How To Answer It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Answer To This Interview Question by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Do you believe that honesty is the right response when you don't
know the answer to a question?
YES or NO
Re: Pls, I Need Answer To This Interview Question by Oluwadare: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2015
jaittofidelix1:
Do you believe that honesty is the right response when you don't
know the answer to a question?
YES or NO
yes I believe that. Don't forget some questionnaires would asked you questions of which they knew you'd not know it but just to put your integrity to test.

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Financial Freedom Now With This Powerful Money Making Investment Program / Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work / see!!!Unilag Students are on fire..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.