Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? (4388 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:00am On Mar 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

ahhh, that's how some women no dey see flirting when it slaps them o.

"she's my sis", "she's my best friend" until she "snatched my man away" embarassed embarassed embarassed

Better be careful, that's how ennyluv snatched david away. . . . I don vex for both of them. But I don walk away jeje embarassed embarassed sad

LOL, your face resemble pesin wey dey pass gas then ask "does it taste good?" tongue tongue grin grin

LOL! My glasses go protect them jare tongue tongue

U truely have killed me oo, grin grin so na so u siddon con dey watch as enny, and even that SA gurl take ya Oga commot from ya hand ehn?? lipsrsealed shocked

The only thing i dey na "scent", ROFLMGBO!!, nothing more oo. . . . .  . . . angry angry angry

Not to worry me i always beleive that if a man "goes out", he must surely come back "home" so to speak, so yeah its all good oo. . .  cool grin grin

Na so u think say ya glasses dey protect, wait untill u jam the one wey go "melt am' for real na that time u go sabi say toxic gas get levelzz!! shocked shocked grin grin

dayokanu:

Energy drink  shocked shocked shocked For this condition. U wan kill me finally be dat the only time I would take one is when u come visiting tongue tongue really i dont need one.

Not to worry, our(Me and you) stamina, endurance and drive matches like Rice and stew
Na jealousy dey worry dem Most of dem go dey wear 11inches heel just to reach your shoulder level.

Why am i thinking human Anatomy all of a sudden here??, grin grin pls abeg sofry sofry wid me oo, u know say ma levels still dey real low, . . . . shocked shocked shocked

Rice and beans ko, ogi and moin moin ni!!, when Hawua still dey town, bruv pls, get real abeg!! cool cool

Oya peeps, imma have to run now, will be here tomorrow to real play hard, take it easy y'all!! wink
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by dayokanu(m): 4:37am On Mar 01, 2009
Who be hauwa I no knowam oh. Na only Toyosi I know
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2009
Women Liberation?
Why won't a lady cook for her man?
No wonder the increase in frustrated single old ladies, hiding under the canopy of career woman.
Its sad and pathetic.
Thats why I love the song Cater To You by Destinys Child so much.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Sissy3(f): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2009
we both do the grocery and cooking together thats just how we like and do it
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

we both do the grocery and cooking together thats just how we like and do it

Same here.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by OfficeGirl(f): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2009
Yeah, i can cook for the special one occassionally, that
is the only way i can add ''ogbe-leko-ko-miyo''!
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
OfficeGirl:

Yeah, i can cook for the special one occassionally, that
is the only way i can add ''ogbe-leko-ko-miyo''!

lmao
crazygul

@topic

yessss definitely
he dosent even need 2 ask me cool cool
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Hauwa1: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
wana duniya  shocked

ummmmm, de godiya.

Toyosi, am not dragging ya mijin fa  wink. heat wanted him so she could cook him ekuru and ikokore ati agoyin. she just dey put wool for ya eyes o.
shine ya eyes grin

who is doyorkaburi?

OP, don't cook for any guy until he walks you down the aisle cheesy. only play wifey role to ya husband shikena!
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Jcob(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2009
Yeah i cook for him occasionally. I know he loves yam and bean porridge, lemonade, fish pepper soup coupled with ma sexy lip kiss (if i was a girl)
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Toyosi, am not dragging ya mijin fa wink. heat wanted him so she could cook him ekuru and ikokore ati agoyin. she just dey put wool for ya eyes o.
shine ya eyes grin
Omoge, I do NOT want Dayokanu o cheesy. The dude is too horney for gosh sake grin grin And why would I want to be his lady #18 on NL shocked shocked

lmao, wool ko sheep ni, I no want am cheesy

[dayokanu, no min me, I just ey form for you ni o grin Make you come over and let me cater to you tongue tongue]
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by mimi321(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
angola_g: Girls, Would you cook meal for your boyfriend occassionally?

You been dating this guy for sometime, every thing has been all good and he eventually ask you to assist him with cooking. Not every time, say occasionally.Girls would you be comfortable to do this and if she refuses, what could be the cause of her refusal?

I no need Aproko people for here !! Just your candid opinions.

Thanks

nope i want cook for a bf but i can help him in his own cooking. i wont cook for him becoz it ain't my duty as a girlfriend to cook for him , i will only cook for him when were married simple
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
It ain't my duty to cook for NO BODY and people need to learn how to cook.

The men before they gotten married to women that are cooks...HOW WERE YOU EATING THEN? Stop making up life rules simply to fit WHAT YOU WANT... it is not a big deal if a woman doesn't cook because if she did....it doesn't mean YOU WOULD LIKE IT.
Re: Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
c1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bedroom Wahala / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! / Who Is More Beautiful? Fair Or Dark Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.