Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? (519 Views)

8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected / Agatu Massacre Continues Unabated Despite Buhari’s Directive / Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
By this time last year the media was awash with the reports of murdered Nigerians, as well as some eminent Nigerians calling for the removal of Goodluck in 2015 polls for his inefficacy in handling boko haram terrorism in the north east.

Supporters of the APC may say it is too early to criticize the new administration for the incessant terrorism in the NE, but I say unto you it is not too early to demand justice for even a single dead Nigerian, killed in Nigeria or across the world, we are talking about precious human lives.

As it appears, the once criticized Otuoke slowpoke has found himself a worthy slowpoke brother, in the person of Daura Dullarddd, who is not only slow in constituting his cabinet and declaring his assets, but also slow in carrying out promises he made before the 2015 polls of which security of lives and property is the fore promise and function of an efficient Democratic President.

As it appears, he has only succeeded in securing the lives of the First cows and building a helipad to fly cash money from Abuja to Daura, unchecked.
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by Nazeeboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think first and foremost it should be Babangida (IBB). It all started with him.
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by bobbiekrantz: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
#booked.
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by Ahmad4452(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by seedgreen(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
[i][/i]following
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by Emekamex(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Daura President
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin why are we cursed with bad leadership?grin

Thank God I was not cowed by their Change slogan for nothing has changed afterall.
Re: Who's To Blame For The Unabated Death In Northern Nigeria? by oduastates: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Self inflicted with assist from the morbidly corrupt federal government.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Criticizes Buhari's 32 Days In Office In New Statement / Africa Youth Union Elections: Please Vote A Nigerian / Breaking: Queues Resurface In Kwara Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.