Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:39 AM

Money Is In The Niche - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Is In The Niche (659 Views)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is In The Niche by nichemoney: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2009
hello

this is nichemoney am hear to assist my forum guy who never earn any money online or offline to make money this hear because over 2 years now i have been trying to help Nigerian to make money online and offline and i see that most of us focus on only one ways to make money, when thre are about 1001 ways that Nigerians can make money online and offline and that is why am here in this forum to assist you to kick start your online and offline business. so let get started

What is a niche?

A niche market is a focused targetable portion (subset) of a market.

By definition, then, a business that focuses on a niche market is addressing a need for a product or service that is not being addressed by mainstream providers. A niche market may be thought of as a narrowly defined group of potential customers.

A distinct niche market usually evolves when a potential demand for a product or service is not met by any supply, or when a new demand arises due to changes in society, technology, or the general environment.

Niche market ventures may become profitable even though they are by nature small in comparison to the mainstream marketplace, or monopoly, due to the benefits of specialization and focus on small identifiable market segments; even without the benefit of economy of scale. Niche markets may be ignored or discounted by large businesses due to what they consider to be small potential; this in turn is part of the process that makes the niche market available to smaller businesses. The key to capitalizing on a niche market is to find or develop a market niche that has customers who are accessible, that is growing fast enough, and that is not owned by one established vendor already.

Marketing in and for niche markets
Niche marketing is the process of finding and serving profitable market segments and designing custom-made products or services for them. For big companies those market segments are often too small in order to serve them profitably as these market segments often lack economies of scale. Niche marketers are often reliant on the loyalty business model to maintain a profitable volume of sales.

Online niche marketing
An often used technique for affiliate marketers. By seeking out smaller segments of larger markets, a website can be developed and promoted quickly to uniquely serve a targeted and usually loyal customer base, giving the affiliate a small but regular income stream. This technique is then repeated across several other niche websites until a desired income level is achieved.
i hope you learn something from today post see you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sure Potential Clients Find You Online! / 419 : The Hunter Becomes The Hunted. (419 People Take Note) / How Do I Get Back My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.