Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:16 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (269039 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spaceman(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
@tonaija,
they know u are a true apostle of fta here,thinking they are wearing u down, NO! u have just been stepped up to a higher gear for more blessings.
Nothing do u man. cool
blexxonmak:

@all.It seems to me that Daarsat may be a better option for now.DSTV MPEG4 decoder may be another angle to explore.Just thinking.
the common version are being programmed for their signals only wetin come b mpeg4. I hop strong is coming up with something that will math our taste. just a little patience people.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emeystan(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
I think the best is to get the digibox from ghana. I believe if multitv realise that people are using other kind of box to watch them, and their aim is to sell their box, they might decide to throw out an upgrade for their box.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Dejsam(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
George_D:

@Dejsam,
Still no coc updates yet? E be like say we go send this card back to them o!
Their wayo don dey too much! I'm sure they will only release when current
is about to expire! angry

@george d,

the thing just came out now.so check ur box .the thing go don land.dont worry.as soon as we lay our hands on programmer,we are ok to enjoy coco

like abracadabra too.i have also sent to the group too .so enjoy while it lasts
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
@tox thank God everyone is safe by his protection @ sathob nice job , i have this impression that daarsat decoder might be of the same quality or even better than multi tv decoder 4 instance it is on dvbs- 2 while dt of mtv is on dvb s1 though both on mpeg 4 just an observation, but it would still be an advantage to have a multitv decoder in case they decide to move over to nagra 3 and still remain free
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
@tox thank God everyone is safe by his protection @ sathob nice job , i have this impression that daarsat decoder might be of the same quality or even better than multi tv decoder 4 instance it is on dvbs- 2 while dt of mtv is on dvb s1 though both on mpeg 4 just an observation, but it would still be an advantage to have a multitv decoder in case they decide to move over to nagra 3 and still remain free
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sammu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
@Toxnaija,
my heart is with u and your family . The Lords protection is with u all. The egyptians(arm robbers) you see today, you will not see for ever. They will never be able to locate your abode again, amen.

@ all,
Greetings to all. And thank you for keeping the forum alive. Have a wonderfull weekend

@ enitan,
thank God you are back. what has happened to your nilesat installation?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ all confirmed live matches of bundesliga and ligue 1 on joy sports this august
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
@Tox
I am very sorry for the ugly incident that happens however pls be informed that it is not the big dish that attracted them either but the most important thing is that they came and God took control of all things and nobody was injured. Thank God for His mercies over your family for He that keepeth Israel will not slumber neither sleep so He that watcheth over your family is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! No plans of the evil shal;l come to pass ok rest assured my brother.

@ Olason
Can you help me get an installer to help in installing a 2.4m dish for Nilesat in Ogudu Lagos,th econtact and gsm pls  my mail is joadekunle@yahoo.com.

@ Enitan
My brother how is your acada by now I am sure you must have rounded up your programme all the glory be to the Lord for HIs mercies over you and for the success we shall celebrate very soon.Miss you greatly.In case you read this help with an installer for my friend in who lives in Ogudu plssssssssssssss
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by captainus: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ALL
Just heard on Joy Fm ,radio station here in ghana part of the multimedia group(owners of multi tv), that there will be a launch of etv ghana, which is going to be a partnership between etv south africa and the muitimedia group.
Is it why etv has gone scrammbled? Just a thought.
Anyway watch the space!

By the way GHc150 is about $100
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Buben(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
Captainus,

That is good news for all etv lovers. That could be the reason etv got scrammbled.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
ETV is not showing any more
Can any1 know the new code?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
Mytv will loose subscribes because of etv. I pray there shall just find an alternative channel b4 most of us change our mine
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by skylolo112(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ zenus
i think you should read the post and know about etv before asking for codes
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
@enitan
I get you. Lol. U may soon join the league. I welcome you back from the jungle and to the thread

@ george_d
I don’t have anything in particular with the daarsat receiver, just that I may want to have because it comes with their card ( I may subscribe to it). This must sound weird for an fta enthusiast.

@captain
Your info confirms what I have contemplated but dared not to talk about on this forum because I couldn't substantiate. But to those who I have shared this thought of suspicion, should they read or hear this info I may proven right. tanx for the info

@all
I found out from ABC transport that the charge per kilogramme of small items such as the receiver is GH₵2.00. I hope this info helps.

This is my call to fellow brethren in Ghana who read this thread but do not contribute anything to it that it's high time to add your voice to this thread . Just share what you know or have experienced during installation or any other fta related activity. I know a lot of you guyz out there who just pick infos from here to make a living out of. Just share what you experience to help build a formidable source of satellite infos.
people in other parts up north, kumasi, sunyani,tamale please register and add your piece.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Buben(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
@Sathob,
Do you mean GHC2.00 or GHC12.00. I can't see that post clearly. Kindly clarify.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by segunfms(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
hello everybody in the house, pls i need help on this, i want to go for 1.8mtr motorise dish here in lagos akowonjo area, i want to no the cost price and will it be ok for me then can i get sport channels free with 1.8mtr dish? pls help me on this.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
ALL Winners program live on Intel 905 @ 24.5'W. If u re winner hook up. I just finished installation in one of the churches in ph where my laptop dvd screen just break now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2009
Winners freq 3989H/1574
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
all,
thanks for the various messages.I really appreciate your concern.
I think the best bet for now is to get a Daarsat for the HD craze.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
toxnaija, everything is going to b ok!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
Jobbybless, YOU CAN TELL YOUR FRIEND TO REACH ME ON THIS NUMBER O8O33231671 FOR FUTHER DISCUSSION
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
@sathob

I'm not too surprised about e.tv. I told you I saw their banner being displayed all over but wondering who is behind it. Well, as long as we get it free, no problem.

I want to add my voice to your call to fellowmen in GH to 'show their faces small'. I say to them, "We know you are sneaking out there and waiting for windfall. Let us know you so we can help each other. FTA forever!"
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
@sathob

If you need daarsat receiver why not strike a deal with a Niaja member who needs a Muti Tv box so you can swap since the price seemed to be the same. Just a thought
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ Toxnaija
Pally i beg keep clean and stop robbing shoulder with this wicked politicians loll,they can be crazy and dangerous sometime. Pray hard against the smiling devil and my sincere regard our Papis,malles and all the good neighborhood around you. PEACE MAN.

WHERE IS UR GERMAN SHEPARD BULL DOG ?  grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by spacevice(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ all
I also saw the etv banner but wasn't so sure.
@ sathob
Can i use the Multi tv box to view other channels on astra or other satellites?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
@spacevice
yes, u can use the multi-tv digibox for other satellites. I just inserted the crtv freq. and it worked. you can do same for other birds, it's just like strong the only set back is it's inability to blindscan.

@buben
Yes! It’s GH₵2.00 per kilogramme, so it’s GH₵10.00 if the box weighs 5 kg. I was asked to describe the item to send. I just told them it’s a satellite receiver, it can be likened to a DVD player in a box, and then I was told GH₵ 2.00.

@salamander
You are right about e.tv. your idea about the batter trade is a smart. I will like to trade a multi digibox for a daarsat box but that‘ll be when I’m prepared for the daasat boxr. We need to study the multi tv box to know what else it can do like patch etc. I believe it’s a clone of some other boxes; it’s not of its own.

@Ecowas4all
Oh boss! Long time, I know why, but you just drop a line. You may not have seen my post all this while because just when I thought I was having a breakthrough with my mesh to solid experiment a bad wind blew. My landlord picked up an issue with me and the end result was “leave my house”. Before that event, I had arranged for a 3m mesh which the owner has asked me to pick up, though it’s the skeleton but it’s just enough for my experiment. This occurred to me as a big blow since there is no way I can freely or happily do my fta thingy. So, should you want to know about my project, it’s just on hold for now.

@captain
Do you know 2m on W6 is picked up on 90cm dish in Ashanti region? This is why I want our people who benefit from this thread to contribute because others have the info and are sitting on it. you know the cemetry is another rich bank of great knowlegde because people did not share knowledge and died with it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ all,
some days back when i posted the reply i got from eTV, it was stated there that you can still watch the channel form your local station, if they partner with them. So dont be suprise when u get to see them on mytv/daarsat/hitv bouquet very soon.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2009
@ SATHOB, Thumb up 4u man,!!! good thinking.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2009
@ All, i can see dat daar-box seems 2be wining order of day so also d chns wil all go encripted any moment now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by sathob(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2009
@Adewest
Yes sir! ten press ups for you.  How much is the subscription for daarsat.
you know each day comes with its own challenges, so does the year. i have you in mind for that project.

i thank God those manipulating things supposed to be fta in our region have no such power to manipulate the mighty 7 dgress west.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Paps1: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2009
@all re scan w3a 12728v 30000,just nailed LJB FLYWAY,but is encrypted.do any one know the patch and also Koko mansion tv is encrypted.have u guys got the patch for it.any lastest on which bird to premiership matches
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2009
@all, i send someone to alaba to get me daarsat decoder,but he called me dat its only have daarsat tp,so i tell the man to try input satellite name & tp such as multi-tv tp ,but he told me dat it can't be enter,please i want those comrade dat already been used daarsat decoder to verify that before we all enter daarsat traps thaks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.