Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (267181 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Dejsam,
I loaded that coco patch but it didn't work. What is happening to all these
updates these few weeks? Now that the EPL is over, I thought ART & SHT
will be more stable but it seems to me the opposite is the case. In the
heat of the season, we didn't have as much interruptions like this. Na wao
for this people o!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by eduzo(m): 4:24am On Jun 25, 2009
emexi
the eagle has landed. let's rv 10.30 hrs zulu sports club.
captainus
thanks. i figured it was not that new, crtv that is.
eduzo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by adewest(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2009
@ Kascar, i gat u now. u base at ikrdu right. Thanks 4 ur kindness.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by bisi12004: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2009
Am a new member on this forum,though this forum has been so much useful to me with the information. Pls can u give me more info on astra 2b.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by osef(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
@ George D
Thank you very much, you are always a big brother one can always run to, may the good lord bless you.
@ all
I am in need of 2.4m pan or fibre if anyone has to dispose I will be willing to acquire it if it is affordable,
God bless.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
@osef,
You're welcome anytime. As for the 2.4m dish, I know BUTONEDAY
has one he wants to dispose but distance may be the problem.
But let's see if someone close to your end can help you out.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2009
bisi12004:

Am a new member on this forum,though this forum has been so much useful to me with the information. Pls can u give me more info on astra 2b.

@bisi12004,
What exactly do you want? Tell us what you want to know about astra 2b
and we will know how to help you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Olubachar(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2009
George-D,

Pls check ur yahoo box.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2009
Sammu, on the issure of changing PID, it can only be possible if the provider shows it. Sometime ago, Araine tv on w3 had video but no audio output so what I did then was to change the audio  PID.This was done on an Eurostar decoder ES-1. The PID numbers on the audio then if i can still re-collect was something like this 0256 so I changed the last digit  which was 6 to 9 and the audio came up. try it and see if it will work. In fta world nothing is impossible.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
Olubachar:

George-D,

Pls check ur yahoo box.

@Olubachar,
You're not doing the right thing. Un-install the software
and follow the instructions as contained in the new mail
I've just sent to you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2009
@ George_D
Good day to you hope this rain of nowdays is not affecting your dish however pls kindly send me the software to my mail joadekunle@yahoo.com I have tried severally but with this new hope will work. The king of Pop star is gone so tribute to Micheal Jackson a black that turn to white thank God he was able to see that a black man became American President. Expecting my software.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2009
@jossybless,
Check your mail and follow the instructions. The software is quite easy to
install and use.

@pitodenz,
Thanks for the mail. I got the stuff but I've been trying to download it since
yesterday without success. I need over one hour to do that because of the
slow connection and of course our people normally cut us off after 60mins.
Will keep trying and give you a feedback when I eventually succeed.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jossybless(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
@George_ D

Thanks for your mail I will work on it as soon as I get home ok Really appreciate it. The COCO card open My TV channels? What is the update on the patch?

@ALL
My TV when viewing jsc sports, MBC 1 displays as if it is on low current that is not showing full on screen please what would have caused this I hope is not the recent patch we used?
Expects feed backs from gurus

@Enitan
Brother how u dey now how far about your Nile have you launch it wishing you the best in your count downs.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by const6(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
@All,

I have a Strong SRT 3650 Decorder for sale at a very good price of
7k.

Call me on 08065743525 if you are interested.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by niddle9(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
@Oga Badaru,Olason
how is family and everything may God Almighty be with you all the time sir. Amen.Sir, should i move before or after environmental sanitation? 4 the pas 7.10c
i had problem with my sim cards. I'd not been able to post.
@ifende
how is family? And hope all is well.
About the Ftb' can u pls send the info to me damilarefarhd@yahoo.com
the phone always lose signals. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pek(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
pls, pardon me, i dont belong here. after reading some of the posts, i realise we have real gurus in the office. i will like to have a free to air installed. i live in ahmaddiya area of Lagos, serious engineers who can give me the koko can call.my number is 08098678989. i love the sports channels.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by const6(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
@All,

@Oga Badaru,Olason and Niddle_9

Is there a patch for the scrambled channels on Intelsat 10 C Band.

Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
NIDDLE 9, God bless u too. be there by a little after 10am. as usual no african time ooo. Const 6, sorry no patch!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by kascar(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
@adewest,u got it right,i tried to call u but ur glo is not going through.the last num on the other line is not clear,check ur profile.we need to talk.hope u still have my num,if so pls call.
@all.i learnt that ESPN just bought the right to broadcast EPL 4 next season.sentata just lost it cos they could not pay any longer.
@fofo,how far as par ur progress?
@george,how the rain 4 warri?hope ur nile is still stable.do u where if i can get a 3m fibre dish in warri or PH.pls reply.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by toxnaija: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
all,
I'm sorry for the long silence.my malaria refused to leave especially with the rains and my restlessness.Thanks for the birthday wishes.God will bless us all.Please pray for my oga Governor Fashola of Lagos as he clocks 46 on Sunday.No party oooo.He wants it quiet at charity homes.
CRTV has been on for several months.I will try the new freqs at the weekend.

Adewest,
na wa ooo.Not even a birthday wish!I called you on my birthday,you didnt pick up.I hope you dont have something bottled up in your mind.Why do people in nearby Osun state pick ESPN on Nilesat ab4 at over 60%,while people in Ogun state cant pick it?What do we need to do?

Enigma,
how far with the Brighton enquiry?looking fwd to seeing you again.

olofofo(Baba Oyinkan),
how did the naming go?Couldnt make it due to my malaria,newscast,and some appointments that day.I nearly broke down on Wednesday morning.I called you yesternight but it seemed you were fast asleep after babysitting.Teach Enitan some skills please.E ku owo lo mi.What is really happening to the package?I need to get one in the next one month.I hope you understand.Time is not on my side now.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
@kascar,
Rain for Warri these days na wao! But anyhow sha my cnn still dey show.
It cracks more often now because of the rain and clouds but that is normal
for this period. After now, the thing go bounce back like before.

You can get 3m fibre from the guy who did my own here. This guy's mould
na fire fire oh! It is not a local one like all the rest you find around. I think
that is one reason why my signals are sharp.

@jossybless,
Coco card does NOT open mytv package. Only ART/SHT on nilesat for now.
Maybe with time other packages will be added.
The recent update is now down waiting for upgrade.

@toxnaija,
Welcome back. Sorry about your malaria. E ma fara le o! Please recover fast
and get to work on those CRTV tps. CHEERS!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olofofo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
@toxnaija

no carry malaria go where you dey go oooo, make dem no quarantine you.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by lovala(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
@all d big ogas dem in d house, I hail una o. Plz eh, I never even set up my system bikos of one reason or anoda although I go get my set up box (Strong model) tomorrow. Make una check some patches for strong decodas from this site: http://thepiratebay.org/search/strong%20receiver%20/0/99/0 I hope say dem dey for real.

Thank una all for d betta betta wok wey una dey do to keep fta alive.

c una l8er,
Lovala.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2009
George_D:

@pitodenz,
Thanks for the mail. I got the stuff but I've been trying to download it since
yesterday without success. I need over one hour to do that because of the
slow connection and of course our people normally cut us off after 60mins.
Will keep trying and give you a feedback when I eventually succeed.
George why dont u get opera 9.63 for broken downloads.
@ Desjam
Alaert me when u receive the stuff. Na waa for this ur people in sky. Thanks man
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2009
pitodenz,
Thanks, I will try and get opera. Let's see if it will be any better.

@all,
Good news for those in the south-south. AB4a signals on nilesat
are now seeping into our air space gradually. Yesternight I blind
scanned my decoder only to discover that 11355v is now reaching
us here. Zonubia tv, MTA arabiya, etc. This is the first ab4a tp
to get here after that satellite was replaced several months ago.
Lets hope this is the beginning of better things to come from that
end.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2009
@all, my Nss7/c band signal is decreasing everyday. Even france 24 and other can't even turn green. Is there anything that i can do about it?
Has someone confirm if hi nolly is on w3a.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by williams85(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2009
@all, my Nss7/c band signal is decreasing everyday. Even france 24 and other can't even turn green. Is there anything that i can do about it?
Has someone confirm if hi nolly is on w3a.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by tunamania(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
@pitodenz
please i'd like you to give me more info on the coco card for mytv.I use mytv and strong decoder, based in ibadan. and i want to know if i can get more info on free channels available on mytv thanks for your anticipated reply u can reach me on. omegamove@gmail.com

@all
please if anyone has any info on the above stated message pls share with a brother in need
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
@osef hi,i have one 2.4m dish pan (comstar)that is about 2 to 3 months old, if you have interest on it pls come me on 08023877489,07025481626,i base in lagos. kiss
@tunamania,welcome bros you can get all fta on pas/10 not on my tv packgage, you can scan this tp (12.722v,26.652/12.562h,26.658,12682h,26652&12.575h,3.378 all channels on this tp are free,have a wonderful views bye.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by fijabi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2009
@osef hi,i have one 2.4m dish pan (comstar)that is about 2 to 3 months old, if you have interest on it pls come me on 08023877489,07025481626,i base in lagos. kiss
@tunamania,welcome bros  you can get all fta on pas/10 not on my tv packgage, you can scan this tp (12.722v,26.652/12.562h,26.658,12682h,26652&12.575h,3.378 all channels on this tp are free,have a wonderful views bye.

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
tunamania:

@pitodenz
please i'd like you to give me more info on the coco card for mytv.I use mytv and strong decoder, based in ibadan. and i want to know if i can get more info on free channels available on mytv thanks for your anticipated reply u can reach me on. omegamove@gmail.com

@all
please if anyone has any info on the above stated message pls share with a brother in need
coco card can not open mytv africa for now and i dont think there is any software available for mytv africa channel for now but if u like the channel so much u can get a mytv africa smart card for 2500 from ur nearest dealer and enjoy three channels free for three months after you recharge and the channels include mytv africa channel. Hope this help. I dont think the producers of coco card will ever stress themself for mytv africa or do you think it worth it?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Adeexy: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello everybody hope u all enjoying ur weekend

@Pitodenz
I hope to read from u soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.