Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,461 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) (43287 Views)

CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I / See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$ / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by teepsee(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria the only place cow shit happen and nobody give a Fnck. the western has always been in control no be today. if not that una old man wy una call president for no dy run from puller to post all in d name of help..

Next!!!! please
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by HungerBAD: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:

Why you dey fall Ma hand nau

Where your sense of humor? Lol.

I wan leave America go take $5 for naija? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by buruike(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Damager:

UK ATMs pay in $$?

Yeah you are right.The dollar sign makes it NOT Uk, but I m very sure that screen right there is just as the ones there,still insist is not Niger.
Could be just as @Caracta said ' could be dom acct or visa '

I was just so opposed to what the OP claimed to be a regular Niger ATM that I didn't notice the dollar sign but I still hold the fact I said about it been just of those used in Uk.
Good you pointed my mistake out.
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by linearity: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
If it is true, there is no need to be alarmed. The dollar is a more stable currency compare to the Naira...

If the exchange rate is $1/N200, it means you have N10k in the bank, if tomorrow the exchange becomes $1/N250, your $50 will automatically become N12k5, you got free N2k5, just like that.

Though, i doubt the bank will be that stupid to dash people free money, that is why you should not be alarmed, as you N10k will still be N10k no matter what the exchange rate becomes, though it's value will reduce, eg if the exchange rate becomes $1/N250, that $50 will change to $40, na the same N10k.
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by loswhite(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
There's shaa money in the account,they shaa didn't take out of it. I seriously don't see what the big deal is here.

They wrote 50dollars but when the atm dispenses it would be in naira right?

Abii what's the problem,is there something I'm missing?
Just read comments and be educated

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by Toscoas2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
There's shaa money in the account,they shaa didn't take out of it. I seriously don't see what the big deal is here.

They wrote 50dollars but when the atm dispenses it would be in naira right?

Abii what's the problem,is there something I'm missing?
your post is so mumuish, ur type better stick to sexuality section where u belong and don't ever comment on important issue like ds

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Toscoas2:

your post is so mumuish, ur type better stick to sexuality section where u belong and don't ever comment on important issue like ds

Eheheheheh....see this sheep in human skin.

U people are just dumb dumb dumb.

Oya na,minister of important issues,when u tender this matter to the national assembly let me know cos u after dis ur stupeed comment ehn,may devil give u blowjorb if u don't do anything about it.

ignorant somebody.

Ahhh Stoopid people can make u mad shaa
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
loswhite:
Just read comments and be educated

Abegiiii...educated somebody.

U people will just be making ur already difficult lives even more difficult.

Ok,u people that are educated about this issue,what are u people going to do about it after blabbing online.

Una like hardship shaa
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by frankcell(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nairaland is not where you can talk any rubbish please
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by Richmond996: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
So u only have 10k
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Richmond996:
So u only have 10k
and a future..a bright one at such..
Re: See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) by ksolo191(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Do you know with gifting and Re-gifting Club you can make upto 4.1M in just 4-6weeks.. need proof private chat me.
Am Mr. Temitayo From Johnson Billionaires Club. chat me up to join our gifting and Re-gifting group. +218925547157. I will explain to you more better before sending you our link for you to know what gifting and Re-gifting is all about. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clover, South-African Company Withdraws From Nigeria / 6 Months After! Fidelity Bank Apologizes To Lady After Calling Them Out Today / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.