Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. (663 Views)

What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" / :do You Know Any Of These Guys?200dollars Reward For Each Of Them / Sponsor Needed With A Reward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. by LateefO(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hi All,
        Greetings to you all.
I need someone to answer this question and I will surely reward the person with the best answer.

Now, it is a known fact that the stock/shares market is down and values of shared had dropped. For instance the price of Japol Oil has dropped from N13 to N2. Meaning that 1million share of Japol Oil bought at N13 will worth N13,000,000 then now it is worth N2,000,000. Like that in other shares too.

This is the question: Since everybody is complaining about the market meltdown, WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE TO? i.e the N11,000,000 difference/drop in Japol and others like that.

To Make it clearer, a deposit of N13,000,000 then will worth N2,000,000 now, so where has the money gone? I mean the physical cash (papers) I deposited at the bank when buying. Or are we only talking about figures?

Expecting your reply.

It's Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
0805-2243-778
Re: I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. by ifynice(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2009
my answer to that is that , as you know that the companies are dealing with global trades , they do export and the fall of dollars and oil price as resulted to fall of the stock as you have ask, so the stock naira has run down heavily due the fall of dollars at the international market as the oil falls.
ifynice22@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks
Re: I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. by questions(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2009
Before I answer your question, permit me to say this; Money is not the currency notes we all carry about.They are just pieces of paper. Money itself can only be felt.

My answer to your question is: The value or amount of money lost is simply due to many factors.
But the underlining determining factor is CONFIDENCE. When confidence in a stock market or a company's profitability is low, definitely there would be more sellers than buyers. This in turn forces down the stock/share price of companies.
Re: I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. by calmguyj(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2009
When u buy shares u are selling money for a commodity. When u sell, its the other way round.

The money actually is not with u but it is the commodity just like in a normal market where u xpect demand/supply
to determine the price mechanism.

Mind you other qualitative factors can come in to affect the price of a commodity, so in a sense any loss or gain
from the price is not enjoyed by you until u dispose ur shares.
Re: I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. by LateefO(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
We still can't feel the presence of the money or the commodities (shares and stocks) cos my shares are still going short.
We were promised a 6month recovery time but its over a year now and yet nothing.

Can the people in power do something?
Re: I Need An Answer & A Reward For The Best Answer. by Mesico2(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2010
I will answer ur question in simple term.the money is with the smart investor and the real stock has been thrown back to the owner that is the company.there is now plenty of supply but no demand and as such the price will keep declining or at best stay stagnant unless the smart investor have a reason to be confidence once again to buy.smart investors buy low and sell high not the other way round as most nigerian those.stock market is not where to keep ur fortune but a place to make ur fortune and switch to real eastate.let me ask a question.what give us the assurance japoil will still be inexistence in five years time but the truth is land is going no where.

(1) (Reply)

Best Bank In Nigeria / Atm Fraud / Is Naija Coins Still In Circulation & Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.