Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills (4640 Views)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / Olamide's Son Playing Piano (Pics/video) / Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills by Adultnextdoor(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is a compiled list of Nigerian producers according to their skills in playing the piano and other sound elements apart from the drums.....pls remember,this list is based specifically on their level of piano skill and not production skill as a whole.

And it goes;

1.) COBHAMS ASUQUO:
I'm sure you will all agree with me that cobhams Asuquo must definitely be number one on the list...and if you doubt,go check out his song titled 'ORDINARY PEOPLE' and others.....He has been in the music industry for over 20years and his piano skills is so impossible to compare with other producers.

2.) DONJAZZY:
We all know the donbaba will always come next,his piano skills are nothing but God's gift to a well deserving person....He has made hit songs for the likes of D'banj,D'prince,Wande coal and several others......If you doubt his piano skills,go check out 'GOODY BAG' and 'PAINTING THE TOWN' by D'prince and also 'KATAPOT' by Reekado Banks and lots more.

3.) SPELLZ:
I know a lot will question this but just chill out and check 'ALWAYS' by Skales,'MY DEAR' by Dammy krane,'THANK YOU' by Wizkid,'YES/NO' and 'GOOD LOVING' by BankyW and lots more....He his a piano expert and his skills are the results of a well-trained pianist and he is one of the best pianist the Nigerian music industry has to offer.

4.) SHIZZI:
As much as i'm not a big fan of this guy and his production skill,i have to be very sincere and thats why he is ranked number four in the list.....His piano skills are like that of a wizard,he has never failed to deliver a beat with a well played piano........if you doubt his skills,then let me refresh your memory with 'DAMI DURO' by Davido and also 'GBEMILEKE' by Skuki,'CELEBRATE' by Wizkid and lots more...
Re: List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills by Adultnextdoor(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
5.) MASTERKRAFT:
Its masterkraft on the beat......the minute you hear that name,obviously,you'll know your are in for a great dance due to his well experienced highlife and hiphop piano skills.....He has also been in the industry for a while.His fingers are like that of flash on a keyboard,you just cant follow the movement of his finger on the keyboard but you can surely hear the pleasant notes that are being played.......if you doubt his piano skills,go check 'WAKE UP' by Flavour,'UKWU' by Timaya,'JAIYE ORIMI' by BankyW and lots more......

6.) DEL'B:
This is another crazy highlife pianist who skills has made him known in the Nigerian music industry....he is well known for hits like 'PULL OVER' by Kcee,'ON TOP YOUR MATTER' by Wizkid,'YOU GARRIT' by Orezi,'BETTER PIKIN' by Harrysongz and lots more.....
Re: List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills by PMBfirstson(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fake list...

Where is d tunes,chiffo (9ice former producer), j sleek,
Re: List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills by Adultnextdoor(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
7.) D'TUNES:
I guess this list would have been incomplete without the brain behind 'KUKERE' and 'FLAVOUR' by Iyanya and also 'KOMOLE','PERFECT GENTLEMAN' by Seantizzle......His piano skills can drive a person in love.He has prooven to be one of the finest and skillful pianist and producer in the Nigerian music industry......I for one personally like this guy and his production skills..

8.) LEGENDURY BEATZ:
Yes!!....these guys are a pack full of talents...their piano skills are very exceptional and should be recognised.....They are known for hits like 'CARO' by The Starboys,'OJUELEGBA' by Wizkid and lots more.......They are well appreciated in the industry for their skills.
Re: List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills by Chestar5(f): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
IT DON JAZZY AGAINwink
Re: List Of Nigerian Producers According To Their Piano Skills by Adultnextdoor(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
9.) TY-MIX:
I'm sure we have all heard about this guy,he has been in the industry for decades and is well recognised for hits like '5 AND 6','TEN OVER TEN' by Naeto C and also 'NATURAL SOMETHING' by Sound Sultan......his piano skills are very crazy and complex,if he had been consistent in the industry,he would probably be rubbing shoulders with Don Jazzy..

10.) JAYSLEEK:
This guy is another icon in the industry,he his responsible for hits like 'ONLY YOU' by Tuface,'SISI NENE' by Wizkid,'OMO TENNA' by Solidstar and many others......His piano skills are like that of a demi-god.....I consider this guy a legend even if he is no as active as before in the industry.

11.) GOSPEL:
Finally on the list is our own man known by Gospel...His piano skills are also well respected in the industry........he is responsible for hits like 'SOMEBODY','JOMBOLO' by Iyanya,'ALL OF YOU' by Davido and several others...

Other skillful playing piano producers to look for are;

12.) SARZ
13.) MR CHIDO
14.) DJ COUBLON
15.) TSPIZE

(1) (Reply)

You Killed Mayowa! Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji, Toyin Aimakhu / Photo: Sammy Okopso’s Daughter Cuddles Up In Bed With Boyfriend / Topless Photo Of Princess Vitarah Hit The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.