Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Who Will You Choose?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Choose?? (624 Views)

Love Or Parents Which Will You Choose ! / Would You Choose A Good Career Over A Relationship? / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Choose?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
To the ladies in the house. No forming abeg

Re: Who Will You Choose?? by falconey(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2015

To the ladies......as a man I rather be a rich cheater than a faithful broke nigga
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
A rich cheater with lots of condom
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by DaisyII: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Faithful n broke...cuz ll mk my own money n his 'brokeness' ll be temporary.

#LemmeDance,i made FP :DFaithful n broke...cuz ll mk my own money n his 'brokeness' ll be temporary.

#LemmeDance,i made FP
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by Shebarh(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
a faithful broke guy o..a rich cheater might infect me with some crazy disease... and after all the money i will still end up being unhappy

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Choose?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

To the ladies......as a man I rather be a rich cheater than a faithful broke nigga
Oyind17:
A rich cheater with lots of condom
oh lawd of messi!!

SMD
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by chybykee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Does BROKE and RICH have anything in Common?

Re: Who Will You Choose?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
oh lawd of messi!!

SMD

Sd
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by InbornGenius: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Poor People are Always Faithful na, who will he cheat on you with? You wey dey manage am sef.

If I was a lady, I'd choose the Rich Cheater, at least I know he's a cheater, so I won't give him my everything, Just Smoke his money and Disappear
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by dammywapes(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Owo lo n shey gboro.
Re: Who Will You Choose?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
falconey:

Nawa u ooo.

Ofcourse every man will say they want to be a rich cheater.

Me,personally,I do not like to lie, I'll go for a rich cheater.

(1) (Reply)

British Man Finally Finds Girl He Was Chasing 40 Years Ago But Who Disappeared! / 7years Old Boy And 6years Old Girl Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / 5 Reasons Some Men Prefer Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.