Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,193 members, 7,947,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ever Bought A Pair Of Shoes In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Bought A Pair Of Shoes In Nigeria (722 Views)

Pls Where Can I Get These Type Of Shoes In Aba In Large Quantity. / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / Have You Ever Bought Clothes Online? How Well Do Clothes Sell Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Bought A Pair Of Shoes In Nigeria by Shoeshop(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2009
To the girlies, Please help, When you buy shoes in Nigeria, how are they packaged for you, in boxes, dust bags etc, I know you have to air the shoes cos of the heat but how are they packaged when you leave the shop. Thanks in advance.
Re: Ever Bought A Pair Of Shoes In Nigeria by sophienwa(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2009
depends on where you buy the shoes from. if you buy from boutiques, they would most likely be boxed but if you buy from the market, then my dear na nylon bag oh.
Re: Ever Bought A Pair Of Shoes In Nigeria by Shoeshop(f): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2009
lol, Thanks, x

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Have In The Field Of I.T? / Bank Frauds! Banks Cheating Their Customer / Share Your Experience As An Affiliate: Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.