Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (61021 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by tiger28: 4:01am On Jul 15, 2015
mandhi:
Verge. But nice one. Loyality is good. Wish them both the best life has to offer, as they rest from the stress of managing nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
loyalty??his story will change soon as efcc come calling
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by totorimi: 4:07am On Jul 15, 2015
A Goodman is a Goodman and a badman is a badman. and guess what you know them by their trail.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by M4gunners: 4:14am On Jul 15, 2015
GEJ MY HERO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by TRUTHTOPOWER: 4:20am On Jul 15, 2015
A revealing letter. I hope GEJ has realized how fatally wrong he was for using less than 40% of duly vested power. that philosophy could work in a country with draconian decrees. However in democratic societies where powers are granted through rigorous debates and public hearings, using 39% can only breed all manners of corruption and terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by iykedare(m): 4:24am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
More like "your stupidity is contagious".

An epidemic dunce.

Thank God we contained it.

You are a lunatic

3 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by spenca: 4:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg where is Nnamdi Kanu ?
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by omoelesa(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!
Nigerians Will Ever Regret mistake Of 2011.Thousands Of Bokoharam Victim Regreted Mistaked Of 2011,victim of Aba Moro Employment Scam Regreted The Mistake Of 2011,nigerians regreted 20 Billion Dolla Of Her Money Still Is Missing,nigerians Regreted So Divided Along Ethnic And Religous Line,we Regreted So Mush Lawlesnes And Impunity All Over The Place And Infact We Shall Ever Regreteed Having Anything To Do With Jonathan.YEYE NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by ogba20: 5:05am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

. I dont see u as a person who has serve in any public capacity before. Ur comment is clumsy.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Didn't know he Had something in that fat brain...

Huge words...
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by onlykach: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

if yo do not have any thing to say leave the space

I just made common sense
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by ITyUNIT: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2015
I can sign that signature
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by pimplucious: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2015
1bunne4lif:
Infectious to a fault

Simple and well defined. If u were a girl I'd give a kiss for this

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by onlykach: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
omoelesa:
Nigerians Will Ever Regret mistake Of 2011.Thousands Of Bokoharam Victim Regreted Mistaked Of 2011,victim of Aba Moro Employment Scam Regreted The Mistake Of 2011,nigerians regreted 20 Billion Dolla Of Her Money Still Is Missing,nigerians Regreted So Divided Along Ethnic And Religous Line,we Regreted So Mush Lawlesnes And Impunity All Over The Place And Infact We Shall Ever Regreteed Having Anything To Do With Jonathan.YEYE NONSENSE

You just need serious brain re-examination

3 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by dorofresh: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

An epidemic dunce.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Gboliwe: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Is it an open letter? I guess it's not. So why is it in public domain? Na wa for some people sha. Leave GEJ alone and face the governance, una no want to hear. Contunu undecided
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Skoopy(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
We know he is humble, it it should not be a bench mark for his performance. After all no be it Nigerians go chop.

The new standard he has set is to legalise corruption. QED.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!
You are still hating in July2015... Smh....

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Skoopy:
We know he is humble, it it should not be a bench mark for his performance. After all no be it Nigerians go chop.

The new standard he has set is to legalise corruption. QED.
Hate not.... He was a Great Leader...

3 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by onlykach: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
tiger28:
loyalty??his story will change soon as efcc come calling

you make me laugh EFCC and everybody will jump ..... EFCC are humans and not GODS

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by shalomm: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

You get Evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
spenca:
Abeg where is Nnamdi Kanu ?
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Profkomolafe(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
TOUCHING! BUT NOT TOUCHING ME.......its just an appreciation from a servant to his oga @ the top.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Sobeautiful: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Wow!!! This is the best letter l've read in a long time. Love my GEJ scatter. Let haters continue in their job. As for us we'll continue to love this guy. We miss you so much sir and since you left it's as if Nigeria has had her last government. It is still well sir. We'll manage. Anyhow 'cos we're Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by aorta(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
illiad:
K
Membership granted
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by shalomm: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

An epidemic dunce.

See your life? Na one phone call still keep you alive.

We contained it? we? mtcheew....only brainwashed gullible Nigerians like you......make i no complete am. Hope you are enjoying your change?

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
pimplucious:

Simple and well defined. If u were a girl I'd give a kiss for this
thanks for the compliment
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by onlykach: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Jonathan Failed us all

Government for the Elites like Pius Anyim

GEJ did not fail if not we would have been like burundi

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by san316(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Slow people. They will all go to jail.

I'm sure those that worked with GEJ will love him. What do u expect? He ran a laissez-faire government where people don't have to account for what they do. He doesn't caution them for their wrongs. Where you can steal and nothing will happen. Where you can use his office to make money with reckless abandon.

Those who worked with gej will definitely love him, that is why they were willing to even stake their lives to see him return.

But we on the other side. The victims of his incompetence and cluelessness abhor him. We know how much he hurt us and would be forever grateful to God for ridding us of the aberration called government.

Thank God for helping us send the disease back to Otuoke for good. Now we can breath.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by sonnyudoh(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Plssssss cudnt he av sent it thru a text to Gej. Aw much is mtn to mtn sms
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
san316:
Slow people. They will all go to jail.
Says who?
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Why won't you be grateful when he allowed you all to loot our treasury to empty...fat frog faced man like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.