Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,882 members, 7,915,539 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (61082 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Smooth278(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
More like "your stupidity is contagious".

An epidemic dunce.

Thank God we contained it.

Wondering what someone like you who is not stupid like GEJ, smart and articulate "that's if you are" has done with all these your talents... its easy to criticise but hard to put into practice what we say... even bus conductors, yahoo boys and armed robbers call him clueless. .. smh
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by ChiSun27(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

I am on the way to being useful. Even the government has stopped being irresponsible and useless since Jonathan was sacked.

Just a little more time, I'll be useful and America will know.

You are a case.....
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by ADRIC(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigerian's will definitely miss u, we don't know the worth of sometins until we lose dem... now slow baba hasn't make any meaningful change........
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by kenoz(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mandhi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
tiger28:
loyalty??his story will change soon as efcc come calling
That's not my problem but his. Still, showing Loyality to ur boss is good. The level to which u will go depends on u. For me, I will never commit a crime, purge myself or illegality for him or with him. If u get the gist.
Peace.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by JoshGiantfeet(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2015
doublewisdom:
GEJ is loved and admired by many.

YEAH! Their votes were counted!
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by efficiencie(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Chidoks:

oga na wrtin naa

...you've just witnessed my verbal proclivity devoid of puerility and docility but full of veracity to make my mentality, which is charged with virility, known to a soclety holding on with great tenacity to ideals that uphold mendacity, entrench superfluity and undermine sanity, magnanimity and fidelity... cheesy LoL
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Chidoks(f): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=efficiencie post=35993788]

...you've just witnessed my verbal proclivity devoid of puerility and docility but full of veracity to make my mentality, which is charged with virility, known to a soclety holding on with great tenacity to ideals that uphold mendacity, entrench superfluity and undermine sanity, magnanimity and fidelity... cheesy LoL[/quote

heeeeey! Oga na wetin na?? i dey try understand the first one still you just released another one hei! laugh wan tear my belle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.