Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (61006 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
nom44311:

I prefer to look back on that 'mistake' than continue with dat incompetent one. Trust me, Nigeria is far better with this 'mistake'....
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by HopeAtHand: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

Citizens and public servants...the electorate is king.

I've got the power, and the law harbours no respect.

lets assume ure 43 and you have a 65yr old maiguard, id assume you can describe him with 'stupidity' since you employed him.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

lets assume ure 43 and you have a 65yr old maiguard, id assume you can describe him with 'stupidity' since you employed him.

If I observe him to be an irredeemable dunce and an irresponsible fellow at his job, then I will sack him like I did your hero.

The girls of Chibok send you their greetings.

It took the scrutiny of the foreign press for a doofus president to acknowledge after 3weeks a typical case already swept under the carpet.

Boys are still waiting for their N1000 paid for the NIS recruitment.

I wonder when minister Abba Moro will write his own "I love you GEJ letter".
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Sobeautiful: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijadeyhia:

if you really know what love is then you would realise that ur love for ur nation would supercede that for its ruler because u should be able to defend ur nations integrity to the detriment of ur so called love for its leader especially when he is leading u in the wrong direction. Take it or leave it, we all love aomebody or something but to love GEJ, nah wrong choice of words...more like we tolerated him within the limits of liking him when there was no plan B. But now with all walls removed, he was just being tolerated period.

Goodmorning to u too
All this sweat for GEJ. You get time for hate. Keep it up. It suits people like you. Fortunately l don't operate on such level. Wishing you luck with it all the same.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by HopeAtHand: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:

If I observe him to be an irredeemable dunce and an irresponsible fellow at his job, then I will sack him like I did your hero.

The girls of Chibok send you their greetings.

It took the scrutiny of the foreign press for a doofus president to acknowledge after 3weeks a typical case already swept under the carpet.

Boys are still waiting for their N1000 paid for the NIS recruitment.

I wonder when minister Abba Moro will write his own "I love you GEJ letter".

Before you go 911 on me, i didnt describe him as my Hero..i only suggested you apply caution...You shouldn't be referring to an ex president as Stupid..Leadership and power comes from God.Learnt to respect elders and people in authority.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by samento: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!
What mistake, is it for removing Jonathan from squandering our resources and bastardising the the whole system. It is only you and your co supporters of Jonathan that will regret following him.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make we get patience, all this APC henchmen go soon talk otherwise. Na small time remain. If en like make em employ people way wear gold for face, the fact that he began with failure, he will end likewise.
One month on seat, over 1000 people feared dead. The boko cousins of his now sef come day mellow make them no end the man tenure quickly.
One month u are buying a dollar for 241, in one month! Now he wants to remove the remaining thing, subsidy so that Nigerians can now die finally, CAN APC DOGS SEE THE PERILS OF BRINGING IN AN ILLITERATE TO RULE THIS NATION? Where educated people live and millionaires live, u let someone who doesn't know a single thing he is doing rule you.
Ahem, it's well
Get ready, i.know i would soon start laughing at most of you cos obviously, I'm feeling like a million dollars now and pointing out shit your dullard of a president is shitting out. God save Nigeria
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by docadams: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
texazzpete:
Letter is dated 26th may. GEJ was still President then. What's the problem?

How can the SGF write a personal letter using official letter head?

You disappoint me; joining issues with those with low life expectations.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mohisi: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

God bless u,u said it all with his big belly

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by abokikhalifa: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Every one knows that jonathan is a good man but he chosed the wrong pple to work with him... That why he is still a stupid man in the eyes of many Nigerians
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by kokoA(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Zeze06:

it's amazing how dull some brains can actually be...(no offence) but he wrote a personal letter in his CAPACITY as SGF. got it?
Bullshyte! I don't give a damm! A personal letter is a personal letter..
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Before you go 911 on me, i didnt describe him as my Hero..i only suggested you apply caution...You shouldn't be referring to an ex president as Stupid..Leadership and power comes from God.Learnt to respect elders and people in authority.

Pardon my conclusion on your view of Jonathan.

I beg to differ on your submission.

Political leadership comes from the people/electorate, and how best you align with their needs or can manipulate their emotions. The power comes from the constitution. GEJ and his cohorts preferred the manipulation of emotions than provision of needs.

There is no God factor in the democratic setup. 2 + 3 will always be 5 in a democracy, so there is nothing divine therein.

Only those who cheat resort to God as a cover up for electoral fraud, thereby playing on the emotions of the religious who are never rational in thought.

"God does not support rigging, but if you rig successfully, then God must have supported it"
-Gov. Jonah Jang

Leaders who get called deserving names should count themselves lucky. Some have been beheaded in a so-called christianised monarchy, talkless of a democracy where a leader is a public servant.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mondob2k(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
If I was the SGF for four years, I would av written a more touching letter. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mbulela: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pius anyim exemplified everything that is wrong with public service in Nigeria.
The man was an endless pit of fraud and embezzlement.
That a man like that found his Way to the top and remained their for four years is worrying.
We lack investigative journalism in Nigeria else a little effort will reveal a lot into his activities as SGF.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Did you fools think he would have written a letter with a derogatory content?? LOL
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by PStacks(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
No be this Anyim Pius wey dem talk say hin dey sleep for every official function ni?

he possibly cant know what he is talking about jare.

free the man.

when Buhari start wit all of una, una go talk true where una hide all the stolen funds.

mtcheeew
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by PStacks(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Technically, it's a thank you note for providing an opportunity for embezzlement of public funds.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by crackhouse(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
kokoA:
He use government letter headed paper send personal message to him paddy.. Hian! Wetin concern Naija with GEJ humility? We no want am.. Na byforce?!
UnknownT:
Did you see the date on the letter?
how will he see it when he is using nokia 3110.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by bolaakeem66(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
He's written those jagons because of the opportunity given to him to embezzled Nigerian money, either private or official letter written is non of our business
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
One after d other PDP robbers r playing their part in d Launder my Image project for jonna.daft. We got wind of d project ever b4 d elections took place & itz meant to commence shud PDP lose d presidential election.

Well done ayim, oh ye loyal servant of a former weak, corrupt & figurehead president.

Shioor undecided
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by mayorchelsea(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
9jatatafo:

Even the noblest idea will receive criticism. If you are not satisfied with it then proceed to court after all we are in democratic dispensation.
Why are you being childish? That was my opinion and your opinion wasn't needed on my comment, please grow up.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by spencekat(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
I so much cherish this GEJ's saying"Your ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian".Thank you GEJ for setting the pace.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Lyndylove: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yes, he's a very humble man. You dont need to be told to decipher that. He remains my hero till thy kingdom come. I love Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Off to the studio to complete my song smiley
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by uridadole: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:
In time to come, many Nigerians will look back on the historical mistake they made on 28-03-2015!!

Or historical redemption of Nigeria. You will judge for yourself.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by tunshe: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Berrymoss:
.hate will kill u in the fullness of time

Go get some education.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Berrymoss(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Go get some education.
.i pity ur age
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by tunshe: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Berrymoss:
.i pity ur age

Learn to either state your opinion on a public forum or keep your mouth shut.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Berrymoss(f): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunshe:

Learn to either state your opinion on a public forum or keep your mouth shut.
u aint worth my time
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by 9jatatafo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Why are you being childish? That was my opinion and your opinion wasn't needed on my comment, please grow up.

Hahahahaha I don hear you.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by Chidoks(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
efficiencie:
...and his, GEJ's, humility was taken for stupidity by the personality types who have the temerity and audacity to plunge the comity of states of the Federation into a calamity without finality...thus rendering Nigeria an oddity entangled in insanity...

...GEJ's humility isn't at unity with the felicity of Nigerians but borders on the paucity of fealty, scarcity of sanity and the unanimity of of interests with utter obscenity...

oga na wrtin naa
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by ChiSun27(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
More like "your stupidity is contagious".

An epidemic dunce.

Thank God we contained it.

You have to stop being useless.
Re: Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President by StOla: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
ChiSun27:

You have to stop being useless.

I am on the way to being useful. Even the government has stopped being irresponsible and useless since Jonathan was sacked.

Just a little more time, I'll be useful and America will know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.