Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,278 members, 7,970,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea (907 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / y / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by Dnero5: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2009
I want 2knw if my girlfriend luv me cos she is always asking 4money bt i hv slept with her.Shuld i leave her?
Re: I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by ikmoore2(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2009
TELL ME WHEN U DEY WOO HER U PROMISED TO TAKE CARE OF HER., ABI!!!
NOW E DON HAPPEN U WON RUN? ABEG STAY PUT AND REAP THE FRUIT OF LABOUR AND SCOPES.

AND IF SHE TOO DEMAND GIVE HER N5.00 AT @LEAST MONEY NA MONEY, N5.00 NO BE MONEY AGAIN?
WHY U DE CRACK UR HEAD WHEN U DON CHOP CLEAN MOUTH. IF U STILL WANT MORE SHOW GIVE MONEY AND CHOP. NO WORRY UR HEAD AGIAN
Re: I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by JJYOU: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2009
give her money and if possible the whole family wealth.
Re: I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by Ben13: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2009
yes the whole family wealth except your grandmother's undies tongue
Re: I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by patwhizkid(f): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
Lmao
Re: I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by arramyjay: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
I think u are a self centered guy.
Re: I Want 2knw If Girlfriend Luv Me Cos She Is Always Asking 4money, Bt I Hv Slept With Her.shuld I Lea by ikmoore2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
YES SELL UR WHOLE FAMILY AND GIVE TO HER grin grin tongue tongue

DEPOSIT UR CERTIFICATE AND UR ROD FOR RITUAL SO THAT U CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY THE GIVE TO HER JUST TO TASTE HER SWEET OR ABI NA BITTER HOLE.

OLODO, ABEG RUN FOR UR LIFE. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do Nairalanders? / Wat Wil I Do? / Lessons To Be Learnt, Please Read Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.