Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - (1081 Views)

Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / The Return Of Alberto2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by DAVIYJONESS: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
I've been gone for weeks due to personal activities and work but watching closely every action. I'm back with loads of list.
Romance section be prepared!!!

I'm daviyjoness the man of list.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by helpinghands(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
welcome
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Welcome back. But you had better not post nonsensical lists'.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
No one gives a fvck, in actuality.

5 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
You are welcome
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
No one gives a fvck, in actuality.
Speak for yourself alone.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
RickRichards:

Speak for yourself alone.
Did I type that comment with your hand or from your phone?

No. Therefore, I wasn't speaking for you. Now, marry your ass to a nice chair.

5 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by XavierBlue(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I've been gone for weeks due to personal activities and work but watching closely every action. I'm back with loads of list.

that your fvcking business.

Xavierblue
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
Did I type that comment with your hand or from your phone?

No. Therefore, I wasn't speaking for you. Now, marry your ass to a nice chair.

I'll be the judge of that, so STFU. And your gay ass needs the chair more. Also remember to get some ice packs. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
RickRichards:

I'll be the judge of that, so STFU. And your gay ass needs the chair more. Also remember to get some ice packs. Thank me later.
Speaking from experience?

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
Speaking from experience?
Experience? That's all you, bro.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Twaci(f): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Missed Blackett more cheesy.

Oh and welcome back OP.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
RickRichards:

Experience? That's all you, bro.
I'm not your "bro".

What _idiot talks about ice packs and "remember to thank me later" except an _idiot that has gone thru the same experience, therefore knowing what to expect?

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
Missed Blackett more cheesy.

Oh and welcome back OP.
No you didn't. cheesy
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Twaci(f): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
No you didn't. cheesy
Yes I did, seriously.

Been a while though, what happened?
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
Yes I did, seriously.

Been a while though, what happened?
Work work work.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by dharay88: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
this mumu is baq... grin
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
I'm not your "bro".

What _idiot talks about ice packs and "remember to thank me later" except an _idiot that has gone thru the same experience, therefore knowing what to expect?

You actually thought I meant 'bro' like 'bro!'. Haha! What a dunce. How do you even survive with such a skewed thought-process? Please answer my question with utmost sincerity. It could help mankind understand how rodents think.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Twaci(f): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
Work work work.
I understand dear.

Just take care of yourself, ok?
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

welcome back. but really I don't know you.

I only know INTROVERT.
Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
RickRichards:

You actually thought I meant 'bro' like 'bro!'. Haha! What a dunce. How do you even survive with such a skewed thought-process? Please answer my question with utmost sincerity. It could help mankind understand how rodents think.
Your answers so far has already provided a sneak peek into how rodents think. . .

You can now crawl back into the hole you crept out from, and finally fvck off my mentions as the time I allotted for simpletons like you, has gracefully expired.

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
I understand dear.

Just take care of yourself, ok?
I sure will. . . Imela.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
Your answers so far has already provided a sneak peek into how rodents think. . .

You can now crawl back into the hole you crept out from, and finally fvck off my mentions as the time I allotted for simpletons like you, has gracefully expired.

Hahaha! Tagging me a simpleton only serves to prove you're nothing more than a marauding philosophunculist. And oh! You might wanna change your moniker to 'Ratchet'. Fits you like a hat. Later, svcker! *ding*

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of A Prominent Romancelander: The Manoflist Is Back - by DAVIYJONESS: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mattkent:

welcome back. but really I don't know you.

I only know INTROVERT.

You don't need to know me but know my list.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Shouldn't Joke With Their Mid 20'S / When The Prophecy Of "You Shall Be The Head And Not The Tail" Comes To Pass / HV U Ever Met Someone, And Within Few Hours Saw Your Soulmate In Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.