Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (66653 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
Debo . . .

I honesty don't thing AW would start Denilson ahead of Diaby in that Middle.

I think he needs a taller player with power like Diaby in tonight's game and a player who has the ability to hold the ball like Diaby . . .Diaby on a good day plays well and tries to shoot as well.

so i would replace Denilson with Diaby in your formation and we should have a great game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
Luc!a comes and goes. . .have no idea where she is at the moment.
It should be a fantastic match. Do you think your defense is strong to handle Manure?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
allboyz:

Debo . . .

I honesty don't thing AW would start Denilson ahead of Diaby in that Middle.

I think he needs a taller player with power like Diaby in tonight's game and a player who has the ability to hold the ball like Diaby . . .Diaby on a good day plays well and tries to shoot as well.

so i would replace Denilson with Diaby in your formation and we should have a great game.

Diaby is tall, but Utd's threat in midfield is not size - If it were Chelski I would agree but not against Utd.

Diaby has a few moments when he holds the ball well, but I think Denilson is much better at him than that. Diaby is woeful defensively and apart from his attacking strengths and height, he shouldn't even be at Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
FBS:

Luc!a comes and goes. . .have no idea where she is at the moment.

that's not good news for me. . .

FBS:

It should be a fantastic match. Do you think your defense is strong to handle Manure?

Honestly . . .its more like a 60% - 40% to the manures (that's defense wise) . . .but if we play our Game,you won't notice at all . . .all i know is that we are going to score goals in tonight's game and that would help us . . for the 2ng leg,Clichy would be back . .that's a bonus . . .i think Arsenal can wrap up the game tonight with either 3 - 3 draw or a 3 - 2 win.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Debo
 Cesc as supporting striker? Triple weird.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by khanye(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
Is song not playing?
I hope Daiby does'nt start for you guyz,
the dude is too sluggish undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

@Debo

That's what I thought as well. But Wenger has consistently played him in that role since he came back from injury, except for the Villareal game. His two goals from that position would have given AW confidence that Cesc can prosper there.

Maybe he's been doing that in the league as a decoy (since AA23 was available) but I don't know. Moreso with RVP being injured, I suspect he will be placed in the hole again tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
everyone predicting a high scoreline? hmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

@Debo

he's also fine there . .are you scared? wink grin grin grin

Debo . . . i understand your point,but its fine still,if AW starts Diaby.

ever noticed Nasri Marking spirit? i love him . . .he always falls back to assist the defense.

khanye:

Is song not playing?
I hope Daiby does'nt start for you guyz,
the dude is too sluggish undecided

Song will start - he will outplay Ando in the Midfield

Almunia

Sagna Kolo Djourou Gibbs

Song Diaby/Denilson

Walcott Nasri

Cesc

Adebayor

wink

3 - 3 Draw or 3 - 2 win - i believe we would score at least 2 goals cool cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
Silvestre is starting grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
chamotex:

Silvestre is starting grin grin
Na curse? grin

Aliadiere did us a favour by twisting his waist/back on Sunday. I am on dry fasting to make sure he is not fit for this game. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

Na curse? grin

Aliadiere did us a favour by twisting his waist/back on Sunday. I am on dry fasting to make sure he is not fit for this game. tongue

that's my Pastor wink grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

Na curse? grin

I saw him in training yesterday. HE IS FIT! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
chamotex:

I saw him in training yesterday. HE IS FIT! cheesy

He's training for the Portsmouth game grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
for where!!
He is starting. I heard Djourou caught the Swine flu from Vela
So its Silvestre. Maybe you can also Eboue. I want make Ronaldo use am do some makossa dance grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Muki
Just marry both of them abeg so there can be peace. . .DK can take you on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. . .No2Atheism will take you on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. . .Sundays are for you, to rest and recover.

Crizz is that the way you share the resources between Ibime and Hemperror?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

@ahonohai
 Aw.  .  .I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings dearie, but you just can't do that here. cry

Since you've got spare seats, why don't you just give your friends where you are? Money ain't everything, after all. grin

I'd offer them to you but the seats are in the home section.  .  . lol

Funny enough I was eventually able to get another seat on my own membership card from the Arsenal Ticket Exchange for £62.15.

What am I to do with my overpriced tickets now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Welcoming suggestions from you especially
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
ahonohai:

I'd offer them to you but the seats are in the home section.  .  . lol

Funny enough I was eventually able to get another seat on my own membership card from the Arsenal Ticket Exchange for £62.15.

What am I to do with my overpriced tickets now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Welcoming suggestions from you especially

follow Criz's suggestion and extend a friendly hand (with a ticket in it  grin) to a fellow gunner.  cheesy

Emperoh:

for where!!
He is starting. I heard Djourou caught the Swine flu from Vela
So its Silvestre. Maybe you can also Eboue. I want make Ronaldo use am do some makossa dance grin grin
The only thing interesting about Eboue is that Ronaldo will have someone to compete with him in the diver competition.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
dayokanu:

Crizz is that the way you share the resources between Ibime and Hemperror?

Nah.  .  .I'm not into the sharing biz. Just trying to make peace here, dude.  .  .appreciate! grin

@allboyz
  Scared of what? It's just that Cesc prefers deep MF, but if his gaffer believes he is better in the hole, fine. It's just weird, is all.  .  .probably 'cos I'm used to him running things from the middle.

@Debo
  Okay.  .  .Cesc in the hole. Arsene knows, right? cheesy He'd better.

@ahonahoi
  -Debo's suggestion is one thing you could do with 'em. grin

-Another, like I said before, give them to your friends in your location.

-Third, get to the venue early and sell them, or dash them out to whoever. grin

-Fourth, and my favorite, burrrrrn dem!!! grin The sight of the flames will be soothing.  .  .makes one think of Arses being consumed by hot Devils. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
outta here. . be back at 6pm for pre game analyse!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
The best I can do AT THE MOMENT is to help anyone interested get one more ticket on Ticket Exchange with my friends membership card since he's not going to the game.

Who else is interested in tickets, I know Debosky bid £35 at some point, let's see what we can do about it. . . Trade by barter anyone?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
Dude. You're doing it again. Why would you want to do ''business'' with total strangers from NL anyway? Doesn't quite jell.

No more ticket auctioning/bartering/selling. Just put your email add on your profile so whoever's interested can get on your messenger and deal with you there. . .not here. Okay?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

Dude. You're doing it again. Why would you want to do ''business'' with total strangers from NL anyway? Doesn't quite jell.

No more ticket auctioning/bartering/selling. Just put your email add on your profile so whoever's interested can get on your messenger and deal with you there. . .not here. Okay?

The Boss has spoken!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

The only thing interesting about Eboue is that Ronaldo will have someone to compete with him in the diver competition. grin
Eboue was Micheal Phelps understudy tongue grin
if he doesn't dance Makossa be sure he'll dive especially if it rains grin shocked
Never mind, Ronaldo will show guys why he's Usain Bolts understudy cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

ah the email thing. . . and get spammed eh? The only reason I want to do "business" with total strangers from NL is the same reason I did business with total strangers in the auto section and got a FULLY LEGAL and FANTASTIC deal, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=242984.msg3557441#msg3557441

If you insist, I'll just give the tickets away to total strangers at Finsbury Park tube or better still NL at least I'm allowed to advertise that right? wink wink wink .  .   .  is it because I'm a Gooner?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Ahonohai
One thing I try not to be is partial, dearie.

This is Sports section.  .  .if you want to advertise, go to the Adverts section.

Another thing I try not to do is stay too long on a particular point.  .  .no more, or I'll mop it neatly. Now can we please drop this and let the discussion remain on soccer?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ Cristalz

Truce!!!

. . . Up Man Utd . . . (not really)

Free tickets in the adverts section. . . C'est Fini
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2009
LOL grin ''Upping'' United won't get you any favors. . .becoming a regular, rule-adhering, fun, interesting, non-violent Arse here just might. grin

Thank you for taking it to Adverts, though.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
Like my friend at work said this morning, despite been a Gooner, I really do like Man Utd. . . in a bid to get into the ticket ballot for the game on the 16th, I joined oneUnited for the kicks grin We had laughs about it this morning when my membership pack came in.

The up Utd thing was a cheap shot just for laughs as well. . .

The other thread miraculously resurfaced. . . (no linkin just sayin). My thoughts on the game to follow. . . cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
Chamo
sharrap angry na you go play as silvestre shey? angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
I placed a bet that Arsenal will win this.
Don't know why, but it's a risk i took.
You losers better sit up or else. . . undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
BlueDiva:

I placed a bet that Arsenal will win this.
Don't know why, but it's a risk i took.
You losers better sit up or else. . . undecided

If you believe we are losers why risk it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.