Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,928 members, 7,915,677 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (68175 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2009
This Ade of a boy has serious issues - imagine comparing a football club to Beyonce?? cheesy

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has admitted he was flattered by AC Milan's reported interest in his services.

The Serie A giants were strongly linked with a bid for the Togo international last summer, and speculation was rife over his future.

However, Adebayor chose to sign a new contract with the Gunners and has since stressed that he has no regrets over committing to the North London outfit.

"I am happy playing for this club and to be honest I am happy AC Milan, one of the legendary clubs in the world, were looking at me," he told ESPN.

"For me that must be something special. It is like a boy being told Beyonce is looking for them.

"They told me Milan were looking for me. I am quite happy with that but the most important thing is playing for Arsenal.

"I am very happy here so there is no reason for me moving."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5247801,00.html
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
Ade is a cockstain!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
debosky:

This Ade of a boy has serious issues - imagine comparing a football club to Beyonce?? cheesy

He is saying AC Milan are a sexy outfit and he's having erections for them.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2009
If Milan is Beyonce, Arsenal must be Susan Boyle.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
who doesnt know that Myles P is an asstard ?

is really a Gunner at heart ?

isnt it obvious that he is more pro-Liverpool than he is Arsenal ?

even his comments apart from being puerile, sounds racially inclined angry

and what the eff is wrong with Ade saying he feels good AC is asking after him ? what has the simile with Beyonce's name got to do with Myles P and his many debts ?

didnt Kaka say something similar as per Manure wanting him just few days ago or didnyt Kaka express wanting to play alongside other great players . . .is Myles P truly this dumb undecided

imagine saying Torres and Villa are great strikers . . . isnt even Aiyegbeni a great striker or even Mc Carthy ? at least these are players that have proven their worth even if they arent in the news now
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
4 Play:

If Milan is Beyonce, Arsenal must be Susan Boyle.

you are not well grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
Debosky I absolutely share your sentiments on Adebayor. Personally, I feel the difference between a third placed Arsenal and a title winning Manure last season was the absence of a striker. I do not think any other team in the premiership has Arsenal's creative savvy, yet in percentage games where errors are marginal and chances are at premium, Arsenal are often left wanting. The difference between a draw and a win is a good striker and in Ade, Arsenal has none. Ofcourse Ade has his niche. He can occupy the two central defenders and offers a huge physical presence as a lone striker. He can reasonably hold up play and has a passable header. Are these enough? To me, no. Ade cannot shoot even if his life depends on it. He has this mental block that absolutely obliterates any trace of footballing intelligence. Up top ade is static and hinders Arsenal's fluidity in the final third. As bad as pinky boots is, he is better in this aspect than Ade. Has he ever heard of offside?.
Statistics are being bandied to support the potency of Ade as a striker but I do not think this should be viewed in isolation. Given the number of chances Arsenal create per game, ade should do better. Take a look at the game with the scummies at that their Old Trafford morgue last season and you'll appreciate the fine line between a win and a loss when you don't have a striker. Ade was a bell end in that match even though he scored ( wiv his hand)
Arsenal needs a striker sharpish. There's a revolution coming up next season formation wise and striking is key. Sadly the future is not Ade.
On a different note, Myles Palmer is a writer I have, even with my limited knowlege of L'arse, almost always disagreed. with. He said last month that Kroenke has finally taken over at Arsenal. Uptill now that hasn't happened and our Myles never apologised!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
NOW THIS IS GETTING DISGUSTING angry

how come this same Ade has scored 16 goals already in a season where strikers at the stage in the EPL havent come close to the 20 goal mark ?

how come all the Torres, Villas and Silvas of this world aint leading the scorer's charts in their leagues ?

how come peeps forget that this same Ade was injured this season for 2 months ?

how come people fail to see that others that got injured . . .Sagna, Fab4 et al are all struggling to play ?

how come we fail to see that this same Ade has a positive attitude to the game despite all the attempts to rile him out of Arsenal ?

even if he leaves Arsenal today. I WILL BE A GREAT FAN OF HIS !!! cool

HOW CAN ANY SANE GUNNER TAKE THIS IDIOT MYLES PALMER SERIOUS ?

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s378.htm?721,9307845

embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
Arsenal needs a striker reh reh reh . . .

do u guys hear urselves talk at all ? undecided

I would be damned if anyone sane wouldnt have wanted to have had Ade and his 16 goals already this season . . .not forgetting he is in the top 10 of assists prroviders alongside RVP and Denilson . . .

why are u guys plain armchairstique in analysing certain players ?

must some stupid blogger influence u into posting drivel here ?

even Bendtner goals cant be written away neither his attitude which some have commended here so what the eff is the yapping about ARSENAL NEEDING STRIKERS ?

which strikers were scoring for Manure last season when C Ronaldo was scoring like pure water last season ?

have u seen any of the Manure bloggerati dissing him for having not scored as much as he did last season ?

Rooney loses chances just like any other striker, does he ever get this slated ?

some idiot talk about the umber of chances created per game . .I ask - which season ? last season or this season ?

when he scored 30 last season, were the chances created more than the ones created when Henry was at Arsenal ?

you guys need to stop posting utter drivel here else angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
Myles P= Jaundiced extreme opinions.

Reading most of his articles you can simply decipher that he is a twerp and a tosser.

Ade could be excruciatingly annoying sometimes BUT calling him a donkey is being overtly expressive.

Ade's presence and experience is needed and no new tactical rigmarole can obliterate his contributions thus far.

He is the ONLY STRIKER in Arsenal's line up that can play as a sole attacker in our 4-5-1 formation and that in itself is a plus.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Kitaun. I earnestly hope you are not calling me an idiot
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
I knew Kit would come out all guns blazing.  grin grin

Myles P is a highly opinionated journalist - that is why I enjoy reading his blogs. He analyses things from a unique perspective of having interviewed and had many chats with Arsenal managers and staff and often is a source of vital information when Arsenal.com do what they know best - keep mum.

Dr Kitaun:

NOW THIS IS GETTING DISGUSTING  angry

how come this same Ade has scored 16 goals already in a season where strikers at the stage in the EPL havent come close to the 20 goal mark ?

how come all the Torres, Villas and Silvas of this world aint leading the scorer's charts in their leagues ?
Ol boy cool down - Torres has been injured more often than Torres yet he has scored more goals than Ade in the premiership,  Anelka has 15 goals in the premiership (not counting CL or FA cup), Ronaldo has 17 goals and is not a striker - he was also injured at the beginning of the season.

Looking at Ade's mates or contemporaries at the top clubs, he is UNDERACHIEVING this season - there is no doubt about that. you can rant and rave about 16 goals - even perpetually injured RVP who doesn't play as a main striker has more goals than Ade so what is the noise about?

Was Torres not injured? Was Ronaldo not injured? Was Rooney not injured? This cannot be an excuse.

how come people fail to see that others that got injured . . .Sagna, Fab4 et al are all struggling to play ?

how come we fail to see that this same Ade has a positive attitude to the game despite all the attempts to rile him out of Arsenal ?

Is it injury that stops Ade from understanding the offside rule? Is it injury that makes him have a poor touch 3 out of 5 times? Abeg your excuses stink.

Ade is a good player, but he is not a great player YET. I will keep criticising him till he gets his act together. I like him as a person, but he parties too much and has too much going on around him with his bling bling naija crew.

Positive attitude? After he got his mega contract?? Oh we are so grateful for his 'positive attitude'. Did you watch the nonsense he played for 20 mins on Sunday? Doing big boy instead of showing some drive and determination. Every minute he steps on the pitch he should give his all.  tongue

We all know Ade is nowhere near the likes of Henry, Wright, DB10 and even Anelka in terms of striking quality, and we will make do with him for as long as AW wants him at the club.

Anyone who watched Cesc play with Villa and Torres at the Euros will know what kind of quality we can get out of our captain with a world class striker. Ade is good, he is physical which is useful and he is what we can afford at the moment so we will keep him. But don't begrudge criticism because you like the boy.

I have allowed people to yab Bendtner when he has screwed up without writing epistles in his defence - no player, not even Cesc is above criticism, but when you fail at some basic things, people will get upset at times and talk.

We need Ade to have a good game against Utd, I will support him for as long as he wears the red and white - but make no mistakes about it, I will also call him out whenever he messes up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2009
@Debosky. You speak my mind 100% on Ade. I once criticized Ade's performances & Dr Kit wrote when did i start to watch football? I bet if we have a striker that converts 2 out of 4 chances, we wont drew or loss as many matches like we always do particularly last season. Fingers cross till oldtraSHford
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2009
hahahahahah you people nor go kill persin grin grin grin

Dr kit and his loff for adebayor na wa tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2009
Arsene Wenger getting his ARSHAVIN(arse-shaving)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch360(f): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2009
HEAD TO HEAD SINCE 1894

TEAM                                   P         W       D         L               Pts

Manchester united               204     82       25       77           271

Arsenal                                204      77      25       82             256

A century of Rivalry from 1894 - 2009   - and they will meet three times before the end of this season!who among this two great clubs will prevail this season (in the champions leafue) only time will tell!!
i will give this one to Arsenal-i tip arsenal to get to this year finals in ROME!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2009
sharon angry

the next time you try something like that ehhh . , angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2009
mukina2:

sharon angry

the next time you try something like that ehhh . , angry

U started it on the Man Utd thread.
Trust me, there's more to come if you desecrate our thread again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

U started it on the Man Utd thread.
Trust me, there's more to come if you desecrate our thread again.

grin grin grin grin

You wan try me? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin

You wan try me? grin

Mukina2 baby you did not reply me on the ManUtd thread, are you too shy or what, grin.

What would i do without Mukina2, i really don't know
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin

You wan try me? grin

Bring it on. . . . . . .I have 1000 pics like that in me archives.
U will be forced to lock this thread if i start.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2009
LOL@ debo grin grin

Sharon
if you post any sexual pic in here . .ehh you know sha cheesy grin grin

NO2
who send you na angry grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2009
mukina2:

Sharon
if you post any sexual pic in here . .ehh you know sha cheesy grin grin

I want ma request granted this week or else. . . . .it will be you and Eboue doing doggystyle in the fotoshop grin grin

[img]http://www.forumbilder.se/images/wenger_fibreglass2.jpg[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

I want ma request granted this week or else. . . . .it will be you and Eboue doing doggystyle in the fotoshop grin grin

Mukina2, no be my fault, I miss you nii, You are my favourite "Muslim" on nairaland, and "Gunner",

, Mukina heheeee Mukina, oh Mukina, oya sing along with me

---------------------------------------------

By the way, Sharon you better go and practise synchronised diving with your favourite portugese diva, cus i would not standy and allow you to harass my favourite gunner and muslim baby,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Please try it cheesy.

request kei . . grin dreamer grin

NO2
dayo go soon come for you grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2009
mukina2:

Please try it cheesy.

request kei . . grin dreamer grin

NO2
dayo go soon come for you grin grin
Dayo, , Who is Dayo, so many Dayos in this world,  grin

Mukina baby, you are now using code words to talk, I like that.

Your husband lucky say na him meet you before me, otherwise even Olabowale for no fit prise you from my grip of love,  grin,

-----------------------------------
Sharon, do you know what happened to the "Muffin Man", well if you don't, you better stop harrassing my Mukina2 baby otherwise,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tayoccu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2009
NOW THIS IS GETTING DISGUSTING Angry

even if he leaves Arsenal today. I WILL BE A GREAT FAN OF HIS !!! Cool

HOW CAN ANY SANE GUNNER TAKE THIS IDIOT MYLES PALMER SERIOUS ?

I'm glad ade's beginning to put more spine into the game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
Dayo, Huh, Who is Dayo, so many Dayos in this world, Grin

Mukina baby, you are now using code words to talk, I like that.

Your husband lucky say na him meet you before me, otherwise even Olabowale for no fit prise you from my grip of love, Grin,

Mr N2A Lana Dont you know I am the Dayo she is referring to? and Stay back If you are so Hot ask Mr Dobosky to loan you Ennyluv.

Mukina2 is mine angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Ask anyone around here
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
DK why are you denying ennyluv? I know she broke your bed two months ago, but please be forgiving. sad

I am sorry she can't sleep in my garage again, she has nearly broken the bench there as well so come and carry your property. grin

I am sorry to tell you that Mukina2 as a Gunner cannot roll with useless Munchen supporters. We are in a class of our own. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Mr N2A Lana Dont you know I am the Dayo she is referring to? and Stay back If you are so Hot ask Mr Dobosky to loan you Ennyluv.

Mukina2 is mine angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Ask anyone around here

Sidon there i don snatch Mukina comot from your grip,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
@debosky and @kanu, you better stop dissing "Ennyluv", its not fair,

Some ladies and women are very sensitive to such kind of ridicule about their bodies,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2009
Dobo,
How can you be so heartless to leave Ennyluv in the garage for that long?
Are you telling me you do stuffs in the garage now and on the bench for that matter,
I guess the neighbour downstairs complained about the earth tremor happening upstair
You shoulda forgiven her for breaking your waist while at it.

Mukina2 kiss kiss kiss kiss has tasted better things and she is no longer a Gayyner. She has seen the light.
She is very straight just like Silvestres head.
She knows how we do it at the Sabenner Strasse. We are very efficient people.

"Touching the right Spots"

N2A, You are doing YIM with my wife while I am replying you on her computer. Siddon there make trouser dey wear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.