Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,489 members, 7,901,390 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (67668 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2009
@^ Got this hunch that Eduardo could be the ace against Manure.I'll go with him and Ade if Wenger has the spunk to go 4-4-2 in which case, he'll just have a cameo against Boro. Ade should start from the bench
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2009
Hull is on an auto pilot flight to the championship
Did phil brown ever think he and his useless club were EPL material
Gosh,dem real dey talk am say when chronic poor man manage get small pepper,the kind madness wey dey bracket am no dey let cure
So because phil brown and his useless hull managed to take a peek into the EPL,he was already dreaming of winning the trophy grin grin grin
Not to worry,Liverpool will accelerate their journey to the championship where they belong
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by loyika(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2009
The Ryan Giggs issue still brings in a lot of heat!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/24/gordon-taylor-ryan-giggs-pfa-awards

I still ask, Who is Fergie shafting in the PFA to get those votes counted for his players

GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2009
loyika:

The Ryan Giggs issue still brings in a lot of heat!

I still ask, Who is Fergie shafting in the PFA to get those vote counted for his players

And to think I was the only one that felt the nominations were giggsed rigged
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
Where is Mukina2?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
theo walcott has won me over. if only Wenger would use him properly
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2009
still mad at Wenger for letting up so easily again this season angry

we lost last season's premiership by only 4 points cry

we lost this season's to Cesc's injury and Ade's injury compounded by attitudinal malaise from the players, well aided by managerial goofs . . .

we lost this year's Carling Cup due to AW's mistake of fielding players without the required blend needed, the type that saw AW using players like Silvestre and Bendtner as against starting younger and hungrier players like Wilshere and Simpson

most recently AW goofed with his selection against Chelski . . .u leave out Arshavin on excue of a 2nd/3rd place ? RIDICULOUS !

against Liverpool . . .would I blame AW at all ? undecided

well . . .

Flamini is a dolt . . .

who needs him when we can equally pray that Song should continue playing the way he is grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2009
No be only you dey mad at Wenger. Some of the explanation is reasonable - no one expected Rozzi to be out for so long, so maybe he didn't bank on that. But saying you needed to rebuild midfield - Flamini and Hleb didn't leave on the last day of the season so he had a chance to add guys.

Now, the fact is that the so called 'hangover' from last season could not be estimated properly so I wouldn't blame him for that.

Song is ok, but he needs Cesc right beside him because he doesn't have pace like Flamini did, but if he continues, he might have a bright future.

We will tell in the next week whether Wenger's gambles this season will amount to anything or whether he bungled it completely again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
I always believed that we will not win the EPL

but defo not the UECL . .

God help us . .

but best believe it, I wont for the life of me come here shouting AW IS A GENIUS !

no one expected Mumurinho to win when he was with Porto grin

AW needs to learn how to play competitions with the required mentality,

resting players and contemplating on a match or two to come is to me pure bunkumery associable to senility

plus he needs to offload Bendtner and Denilson grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I always believed that we will not win the EPL

but defo not the UECL . .

God help us . .

but best believe it, I wont for the life of me come here shouting AW IS A GENIUS !

no one expected Mumurinho to win when he was with Porto grin

AW needs to learn how to play competitions with the required mentality,

resting players and contemplating on a match or two to come is to me pure bunkumery associable to senility

plus he needs to offload Bendtner and Denilson grin grin

Oh not again Kit grin

AW threw away last week's game against Chelsea,and no reason can be cogent and germane enough IMO angry

As if the Chelsea has not played enough matches too,and contrary to general belief,that team(Chelsea) lacks depth.

We are due for any type of laurel and it beats me hollow how Wenger bottled it in the 11th hour undecided

I hope he rest the following players and replace them with those in brackets for tommorow's game;Walcott(Eboue) ,Nasri(Arshavin),Fab,Song,(Diaby and Denilson)and Toure(Djorou) so we can be up to it against United.

This is our ONLY hope and we will resist any form of gaffe tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2009
The first person i want to see offloaded is that pumpkin shaped head slowpoke called Silvestre angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2009
@Mukina2 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2009
mukina2:

The first person i want to see offloaded is that pumpkin shaped head slowpoke called Silvestre angry angry angry
Nah Muki
Thats the best signing you guys got last season
remember we don't sell to rivals.
We simply threw Wenger and the Arses a life line grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
Starting line up - Almunia, Eboue, Toure, Silvestre( Mukina's pal) Gibbs, Theo, Fab4, Denilson, Nasri, AA24 & Bendtner.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2009
Team List
Almunia
Toure
Silvestre
Gibbs
Eboue
Theo
Dennilson
Fab4
Nasri
Arshavin
Bendtner

Sub-
Fabianski
Diaby
Sagna
Vela
song#
Djorou
ADe

Where the hell is Eduardo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2009
AW again?
Why do we have Nasri, Theo and Fab4 starting, when we have Manure on Wednesday
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2009
Really
Are EPL referees blind?
Downing has injured Fab4!!!!
right under his nose and he overlooks it.
It's a disgrace!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2009
Refree are human & bound 2 make mistakes but EPL's REF officiating is becoming unbecoming. Our starting line up is alright and Ade, Song and Djourou may get some playing time. Manure uses there probably starting 11 yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2009
wts Sir Alex doing @ d emirates, i've never seen him visit any ground 2 study any future opponent! now na morning
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2009
Sir Ferguson presence will mean nothing on d 29th cos its different atmosphere in UCL. Where are GUNNERS FAITHFULS?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Yousouph,
Manure played their first 11 because they are in the title race.
We ain't.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mystikal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2009
guys, ur oblong headed sivestre has been replacd wiv djorou @ halftime
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2009
Wonderful save from Vanilla Ice
Hope the mancs are watching!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2009
Where are d goals or are heading 4 a draw or we are keeping our GUNS till Old Trashfold?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2009
More goals pls. AA24 where are u at?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2009
Fabregas gets the 2nd goal !!!!!
Fergie is watching!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Yousouph
You mean AA23!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
Sir Fergie's game play against us will be to choke our midfield and man to man marking.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2009
Nothing has worked for Andrei today!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2009
wow
Ali-a-derre comes off
No goals for him today!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2009
2-0
Game over
2 good goals from fab4
Time to desecrate Old toilet on Wednesday!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2009
Everday Dawg has his day,today is defo FAB 4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.