Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (11052 Views)

Poll: Can Christians and Moslems be friends?

Yes: 73% (59 votes)
No: 26% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

To African Christians And Moslems / The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth / Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by adeobe(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2006
yes mr nuru, i realy love ur posted, can u just imagine, christian realy hate muslim, i dont no why, if not we are in ramadan i would have said they are the destroyal of all things
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ adeobe like the destroying of WTC?
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Kajiang02(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2006
@babyosisi,
No hard feelings,i meant d few gals cool cool
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by donjazzie(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2006
alot of people don't know muslims.especially the uneducated ones in the north.one of my gambian friends who stayed in jos b4 the religious crisis ther somtime in 2003 had a maiguard(security man)who was a muslim they did everthing for this guys housed his family in thier BQ gave them food and to them he was part of thier family.when the almajiri's came with destruction killing all the christains @ sight,the security man of theirs actually went to invite the almajiri's and helped them in burnig the house they all leaved together down.(weird you think).but all i know that was in that guy's mind is that he thinks he'll go to heaven cuz in the koran you are expected to KILL unbelivers like they call christains.during destructions.and if u have in mind to speak to any muslim to convert.better have a change of mmind cuz the converter and the convertee are mean't to be killed by the tenets of islam.

but i feel this problem is more of in the northern part of 9ja where they are more religious fanatics.than any other part of this blessed country of ours.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2006
Babyosisi,
Sex is the genesis of the crisis.
From Abraham sleeping with Hagar and bearing Ishmael and then sent out into the wilderness with her innocent son and from there the separation of the children of Abraham was signed and sealed.

From the root of Isaac Jesus Christ our Messiah came and from the root of Ishmael, Prophet Muhammad came.

Sex makes Islamic terrorists to become suicide bombers, because they have been promised 72 virgins and they commit their suicide bombings with turgid prick ready to screw 72 virgins in heaven. grin

I wonder who lied to them that there is sex in heaven.

Sex ti da nkan le si ile aiye oh!

I like frank talk.

Imagine Osama bin Laden having a crush on Whitney Houston?
He must have been watching her musical videos and feeling Hot!
Gosh!
Thinking of screwing a sexy American Christian woman and then masterminding the terrorist suicide bombings of 9/11 and London 7/7?

We must research on Sex and Islamic Terrorism: The Unsolved Hypothesis.

No sex, no life.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Christino(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Oriki,

Methinks you need corporate guards now that your whereabouts will be traced. Some fanatic would come online to get your data and trace you and MAKE U PAY for all this shocked

If you were willing anything to anyone what would you like to will 2 me grin
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
Christino,
Just take good care of my Nairaland babe for me.
But don't bruise her while doing it.
Slow and steady. grin

But I am not going anywhere.
Even if they send their best suicide bombers, I can diffuse them before they explode. grin
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by donjazzie(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2006
roflmao
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ishmael(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
Orikinla:

From the root of Isaac Jesus Christ our Messiah came and from the root of Ishmael, Prophet Muhammad came.

I still dont believe that Muhammed was a descedant of Ishmael. Ishmael & later the Ishmaelites in the Bible were not sex maniacs; or were they??
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Matador(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
WE ARE ALL human beings
christain and Moslem can be friends
we have to love each other
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ishmael,
Prophet Muhammad had only 13 wives.
I don't want to mention those who had more in the Holy Bible. Because, only God knows how many wives I will have.
The more the merrier. grin
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2006
Orikinla:

Babyosisi,
Sex is the genesis of the crisis.
From Abraham sleeping with Hagar and bearing Ishmael and then sent out into the wilderness with her innocent son and from there the separation of the children of Abraham was signed and sealed.

Sex makes Islamic terrorists to become suicide bombers, because they have been promised 72 virgins and they commit their suicide bombings with turgid prick ready to screw 72 virgins in heaven. grin

I wonder who lied to them that there is sex in heaven.

Sex ti da nkan le si ile aiye oh!

I like frank talk.

Imagine Osama bin Laden having a crush on Whitney Houston?
He must have been watching her musical videos and feeling Hot!
Gosh!
Thinking of screwing a sexy American Christian woman and then masterminding the terrorist suicide bombings of 9/11 and London 7/7?

We must research on Sex and Islamic Terrorism: The Unsolved Hypothesis.

No sex, no life.

Orikinla,you are a case
may God help you.
I've read your posts in other threads and this is all you talk about,have you no other contributions?
Repent my brother.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by grafikdon: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2006
It is nice when they live in a western country or a secular country. I have lots of Muslim friends oveer here and religion has never been an issue. Though they get peeved when I eat pork but I made it known to them that I respect their religion and everything that comes with it and I will appreciate it if they stop making a case about the fact that I love pork. We drew a line there and we continue to live happily ever after. We don't have much religious discussion but when we do, nobody pulls a knife to cut off somebody's head. Maybe the Muslims in America are different from the ones in Naija, I have no idea.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2006
grafikdon:

. Maybe the Muslims in America are different from the ones in Naija, I have no idea.

In America the law works and they know it so they have their machetes nicely tucked away as a landscaping tool.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2006
Babyosisi,
The psychedelic poetics of Fela Anikulapo Kuti has affected my psyche.
In fact I want to do a re-mix of Na Poi! grin
Do you remember Fela's Na Poi? grin
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by donjazzie(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2006
where u call america.

come northern nigerian make them clear your doubt.

u go know say machete nor b landscaping tool
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
don jazzie:

where u call america.

come northern nigerian make them clear your doubt.

u go know say machete nor b landscaping tool

lol
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ishmael(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2006
Don jazzie you are very funny
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2006
Where are the most intolerant Moslems in Northern Nigeria?
In Kano, Borno or Sokoto?
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ishmael(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2006
Orikinla:

Where are the most intolerant Moslems in Northern Nigeria?
In Kano, Borno or Sokoto?

They are in every part of the north. Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Maiaduguri, Jigawa, Bauchi, Katsina, Jos and even Abuja. If you know the remaining northern states just add them to these ones.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by elyaqoub(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2006
ASSALAMU ALA MANITTABA'AL HUDA!
Firdaus you have tried really for providing some reasonable points there. But mind you never to bring a similar topic again for I am sure some of us were not happy about the posts of some.

wassalalam to those that accept the truth!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Kajiang02(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2006
@ ishmael
AND Zamfara too where sharia is at d peak.
they dont know d word LANDSCAPE dere other than wreck havoc,
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by elyaqoub(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2006
The personility of a person depends the totality of his own  organised behaviour and his moral display. The muslims were found to be very friendly and kind to their frinds and neighbours including their CONTACTS. As we have never seen them critising any other religion.
OH! may be I am out of TOPIC! then I was demorolised by the post of some NAIRALANDERS that used this opportunity to HARASS AND EMBARRASS by using some designed wards to tarnish the integrity and personality of other belief(s).
Then, to my site a muslim is allowed to be a friend of any non-muslim (including christians) and invite them to ISLAM. And to live peacefully with any other belief bearers under condition that they will not put him to the wrong ways of OFFENDING Allah SWT.

This post is based on  my little knowledge on ISLAM and for any more reference refer to your scholars and you will gain more.

Now! each and everyone of us is expressing himself and his own beloved religion. Keep-on! sure THE TRUTH ALWAYS DISPLAY ITSELF!

WASSALAMU ALA MANITTABA'AL HUDA!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by MIZIEYA: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2006
I believe any religious group or religious individual can 'tolerate' another: look no further than Gambia for superficial harmony- but ultimately when ego and quoting of so called holy text comes into play- thats when intolerance sets in - look no further than American radio stations and tv evangelists, Alqaida and so on. But tolerance should not be mistaken for 'friendship': it simply cannot happen. The Mongoose never befriends a Rattlesnake,
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by donjazzie(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
true talk but not in nortern 9ja
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by MIZIEYA: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2006
[b]can you clarify ?[/b]
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by donjazzie(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2006
in northern nigerian with or without quooting holy texts.there is no tolerance.

all i'm tryin to say is dat a christain supporter of a football team and muslim supporter of another football team get into an arguement b4 u know it ,it degenrates to a religiuos crisis and one would call another and infidelb4 u know it one person is going down
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ishmael(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2006
Don jazzie you are right o; how you take know?? you don leave for north b4?? That is how most religious riot start in the north o, later them go blow lie say one ibo man or one christian curse their mohammed!!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by MIZIEYA: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2006
[b]Right- I see where you're going with this now. Yeah - strange how easily violence is started- all because of ego.

They say "pride goes before a fall" but seemingly both religious groups (Islam and Christianity) haven't seemed to be able to 'touch down" on terra firma (the ground) yet.

It's interesting that both religions profess 'love' to humankind so I imagine everyone who has been a recipient of a muslim or a christians loving caress - and survived - `are left feeling quite breathless and queasy.

The proof of this are loving religious acts by extreme muslims and extremely paranoic christians:think WTC or Spanish Inquisition, or the faith based love initiative by both groups in Africa: the missionary zeal to convert that killed thousands in the name of love and god.

I know that if I were given the choice between a Thorntons Praline Chocolate, a Loving Beheading televised and myself as guest of honour - (video playback would mean me seeing my own head roll, ) or invited to participate in a Christian Lynch and Lunch Club - me being the guest of honour for the Christians to Lynch - I know which option I would choose.

[/b]
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by donjazzie(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2006
shey u now understand i've got a lot of p[peps that leave in the core north and i happened to have schooled there.like there was this incidence of a chic that was stabbed @ FUT minna last yr or 2 yrs back reason she made her choice to convert from islam to christainity instead of the so called attackers to stab her and go they started raping other babes.how can you possibly leave with such mentality
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ky4real(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2006
yes dey can b friends, cos i belive we r all humans
is jt d religion dat defers, bt 1 has 2 be careful
not 2 allow religion diff 2 ruin d relationship.
am a xtain n i hv lots of muslim frnds cos i grew
up in da not n dey r very frndly wink wink wink
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by MIZIEYA: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
[b][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#770077]Hi Don.

Question: did the girl convert to islam because she fell in love? If so this is clearly a romeo and juliet scenario. I find it scary that people would harm another person because of their religious beliefs- but it does happen- look no further than the history of religion itself- the contempoary history - the here and now- so the question is- why does it happen: if god of every patriarch religion loves his creation- then why is it that his creation deciddely hates so avidly?

But I would also like to point out that in the UK its very rare that some one would be killed for changing their belief system[color=#990000]*
-- the reality of your scenario speaks to me of tribal warfare using religion- in this case- Islam/christianity as the catalyst.

Personally I would vote for all male religions to be banned or at the very least controlled with the proviso that all patriarchal relgions be on probation for at least the next 2,000 years and only given freedom when it and its followers mature enough to warrant true spirituality.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]* Ireland a few years ago would probably have been a very good candidate for religious barbarism: there have been cases where people who exchanged protestant for catholic- were murdered/killed,
[/color][/b][/b][/font][/color][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Tempted To Assist A Family With God's Money (Tithe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.