Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,290 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (11084 Views)

Poll: Can Christians and Moslems be friends?

Yes: 73% (59 votes)
No: 26% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

To African Christians And Moslems / The So Called Dedicated Christains And Moslems Are The Most Wicked On Earth / Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
Orikinla:

I don't mind the hijab and abaya. But the nikah could be scary to kids!

I am writing on Aishah bint Abu Bakr in my latest fiction Unveil Me, My Love.
Here is an extract.

“Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me," she said in-between sobs.
“You regret not marrying Djubayr Mutim?” I asked.
“No,” she replied frankly.

My fiction is based on the true facts of when Aishah was suspected of committing adultery. But the prophet said four witnesses were required to convict her. And since only Shafwan ibn Muatthal knew, the case was dismissed.

The nikah helped to cover unfaithful Muslim women from being recognized.

orikinla you better publish that under an alias.
These people are animals.
Remember Van Gogh.

The most peaceful muslim is more poisonous than a black mamba.
They are capable of anything.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ladykool(f): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
well personal i think we can be friends i ave friends dat are muslims so u people dat say they can be friends are STUPID AND FOOLISH!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2006
lady kool:

well personal i think we can be friends i ave friends that are muslims so u people that say they can be friends are STUPID AND FOOLISH!

Did you read your own post? Does it make a shred of sense?
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2006
babyosisi:

orikinla you better publish that under an alias.
These people are animals.
Remember Van Gogh.

The most peaceful muslim is more poisonous than a black mamba.
They are capable of anything.

Babyosisi,

I am going to publish it only online.

I also discovered that Safiyya bint Huyayy was a Jew the prophet married by force after the murder of her husband Kinana ibn al-Rabi, whom the prophet tortured and beheaded in the seventh year of Al-Hijra.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ladykool(f): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2006
davidylan:

Did you read your own post? Does it make a shred of sense?
i see i think u are de people that want muslims and christians to be enemy or simply u dont ave one
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2006
lady kool:

i see i think u are de people that want muslims and christians to be enemy or simply u don't ave one

Madam pls read the earlier mentioned post well before jumping the gun! It does not make grammatical sense!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ladykool(f): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2006
wateva i dont ave time to be reading all those replies
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2006
lady kool:

whatever i don't ave time to be reading all those replies

Do you have problems with grammer? Read your posts is diff from read other posts!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ladykool(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2006
oh i get u now mr.teacher wat did i say i did not read de thread starter before i wrote my opinion i just saw christians and muslims can be friend and i wrote wat came into my mind embarassed
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2006
lady kool:

oh i get u now mr.teacher what did i say i did not read de thread starter before i wrote my opinion i just saw christians and muslims can be friend and i wrote what came into my mind embarassed

this must be mukinas half sister.She may soon burst out with gibberish alalatakalamkwa
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ladykool(f): 12:34am On Oct 08, 2006
lol babyosisi
de guy is getting on ma nerves dats why i think i will burst out ala, if he contiune disturbing me
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2006
lady kool:

lol babyosisi
de guy is getting on ma nerves that is why i think i will burst out ala, if he contiune disturbing me

Keep quiet!
You read your own post:

lady kool:

well personal i think we can be friends i ave friends that are muslims so u people that say they can be friends are STUPID AND FOOLISH!

You claim to have friends who are muslims and yet say those that say they can be friends with muslims are stupid and foolish. Does that mean you are also foolish and stupid?

That's what i said for you to read instead of going on a rampage. huh! The number of illiterates raping these threads with their hare-brained posts!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by ladykool(f): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2006
mr.davidylan
i can now see dat u ave a problem with ur reading or understanding or ur eyes i dont which one is worrying u?

i said that:
lady kool:

well personal i think we can be friends i ave friends that are muslims so u people that say they can't be friends are STUPID AND FOOLISH!
simply wat i mean is de people dats said muslim and christian CAN'T be friends are not serious cuz i dont see de different between us not been friends! i hope u understand dat now cuz i dont know how to break it down for u again!*rolleyes*
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2006
davidylan,this one pass me o.
lady kool,ok cool down!.
you ave maid ya pointe.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2006
After correcting you more than 5 times, i can now see you must be dumb!

Just look at that post again one last time:

lady kool:

Read it slowly to yourself again, dont let your mouth run faster than your thinking faculty again!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Christino(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2006
What's this thread turning into, are u guys saying yes or no? From what I can see here, maybe the topic needs 2 change to Christians and Moslems cannot be friends! sad cos this is one example as far as i'm concerned.

For those who voted Yes, thank you for being objective and for the other group, thank you for bean "realistic.".
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by mukina2: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2006
babyosis shoudli beg you to leave myname alone.

ladykool posted her own thounghts and now youre saying she should be ma half sister
seriously i want you to leave me alone
you are beginning to disturb me
i post on that west africans hate nigerians you replied.
whether i post or not on this religion board you reply
pls o leave me alone

stop stalking me
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2006
mukina2:

babyosis shoudli beg you to leave myname alone.

ladykool posted her own thounghts and now youre saying she should be ma half sister
seriously i want you to leave me alone
you are beginning to disturb me
i post on that west africans hate nigerians you replied.
whether i post or not on this religion board you reply
please o leave me alone

stop stalking me

I hope you're not losing it.
I respond to a post and you get all bunched up.
If you can't stand the heat why not get your hijab tighter and stay out the kitchen.
Do you think I've not seen places you mentioned my name as a troublemaker in a thread I've never responded to.

Didn't you see her English is as bad good as yours.
If it's time for your medication,take it and go to sleep!!!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2006
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married a Jewish woman Safiyya bint Huyayy. cheesy
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by mukina2: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2006
babyosisi
i remember telling you in a thread created by softie that if you know so much why waste ur time on me.
i never went to school ,so if you Booker washington's relative wont you teach me more.
you can reply as much as you like but why my name?
you stalk me all over the place or dont you have a job?
i saw my name on that igbo thread on a post made by you
misss whats ur problem anyway.
when did i tell you that English was my language?
so if i like i'll post whatever i like if it burns you so much that you cant keep my name out of ur mouth i suggest you
kiss my cute behind angry
please ma if you want to enroll me in nursery school please ask before you start posting shit you dont know about.
i know you are the most intelligent lady here or should i say genius? shocked
its not cause some of us are to lazy to type words in full or are to lazy to read over before we post must you brand us as having bad english
madam knowitall
if you can speak the Quenns english thats your business Mrs genius.
keep my name out of ur trap plssss
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2006
mukina2:

babyosisi
i remember telling you in a thread created by softie that if you know so much why waste your time on me.
i never went to school ,so if you Booker washington's relative wont you teach me more.
you stalk me all over the place or don't you have a job?
misss whats your problem anyway.
so if i like i'll post whatever i like if it burns you so much that you can't keep my name out of your mouth i suggest you
please ma if you want to enroll me in nursery school please ask before you start posting shit you don't know about.
its not cause some of us are to lazy to type words in full or are to lazy to read over before we post must you brand us as having bad english
madam knowitall
keep my name out of your trap plssss
Mukina2,
Salam Alaikum.

Please, your cute behind is not for everybody to kiss oh!
I am very jealous.
Keep it holy for our wedding night oh!
Alhamdulillaah!
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by mukina2: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2006
Orinkinla grin
babyosis got me really angry
most people have shallow minds
how can she judge people by the way they post
thats just crazy
but anyways am not going to allow her to spoil my fun
nairaland is for fun. tongue
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2006
Mukina2,
Let anybody say whatever they like.
But I will always appreciate you.

Our abode in this world is transitory, our life therein is but a loan, our breaths are numbered and our indolence is manifest.
~ Abu Bakr (ra)
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2006
mukina2:

babyosisi
i remember telling you in a thread created by softie that if you know so much why waste your time on me.
you stalk me all over the place or don't you have a job?
misss whats your problem anyway.
so if i like i'll post whatever i like if it burns you so much that you can't keep my name out of your mouth i suggest you
please ma if you want to enroll me in nursery school please ask before you start posting shit you don't know about.
madam knowitall
keep my name out of your trap plssss

Too bad you have no manners too.
olabowole you should be spending your time asking your mrs to cover up her behind
which she has offered up to all and sundry.
what a disgrace to womanhood!!!.
you follow me to Igbo threads,now who is stalking who?
Orikinla keep away,diseases abound lol
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2006
babyosisi:

Too bad you have no manners too.
olabowole you should be spending your time asking your mrs to cover up her behind
which she has offered up to all and sundry.
what a disgrace to womanhood!!!.
you follow me to Igbo threads,now who is stalking who?
Orikinla keep away,diseases abound lol

Nne Biko,
Udo kanma.

As Adanma Onyeka Onwenu sang, "One love keeps us together!" cheesy

My Uncle married a Muslim woman from Tapa and they are still happily married since 1960 to date.

Everything is possible in love.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Aggressa(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2006
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 01:27:53 PM
@Havila: Evidently, your underdeveloped mind can understand that everything in its proper timing. You ask those amongst your family folks, about Nigerian government demand of Festac mask, from Britain. Now you have abandoned Nigeria. Thanks to the Sterling, or it Euro that has bought you so cheaply,,,,,,,,,,,,

@Olabowale,
This old scoundrel throwing temper tantrums is behaving true to type; I wonder if you think at all before you write. Sitting down and boasting of how you've been in the US for decades but accusing me of abandoning Nigeria while I am here for PG training, so who don abandon Nigeria? That is your problem sha!! Why are you so silly and not behaving your age, sir. Yorubas' say, 'Agba o ki nwa l'oja, k'ori omotuntun wo', obviously they are not refering to your type of indolent 'agbalaba' with no sense of shame or dignity that goes along with age.
Now you've resorted to cursing at long last, I wonder what took you so long since the thinking part of your brain has shut down long time ago: it confirms how low of all lows you are. I will however pray for your children, because they need it, having an irritant like you as father. You are a tragedy and a disgrace to the 'middle-age' group.
It is you who need your conscience awakened, and also need to root bitterness and anger out of your miserable life. If you can't tolerate people disagreeing with you, better move to Pluto (it is no longer a planet, it fits you pefectly )
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2006
In the spirit of this post, I have written a short story as mentioned in my previous posts and I want you to read it and let us know that it takes humility and tolerance to make peace.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Kajiang02(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ baby osisi
Do u realy Smack evrybodi who rites on a post cos u did dat 2 me n now Mukina is also complainin,dat aint nice of u especially 4 a lady,

@Mukina,
no b fight ooo''' n rememba she's female lik u,y shld ya tell ha 2 kiss ya cute behind,it's meant 4 d guyz jokin
Pls no fightn or quarells in our precious nairaland oooo.Luv ya all

@topic
if both r compatible n dere r no pressure especially 4rm parents,it cld even b nice 4 marriage by me
and 4 friendship===absolutely correct
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by mukina2: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
babyosisi no hard feelings
ididnt follow you to the igbo thread i followed toshmann tongue
i have very good manners but you got me mad
i hate arguing senselessly
but you succeeded in making me lose my cool
i dont have anything against you
am just telling you to watch what you post about others
cuz somethings make people lose it
i dont want this to continue so am going to leave the religion board for you
cuz i dont want us to have any problems
i like making friends and not enemies kiss

lets be friends and not enemies ok? wink kiss
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Orikinla(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2006
mukina2:

babyosisi no hard feelings
ididnt follow you to the igbo thread i followed toshmann tongue
i have very good manners but you got me mad
i hate arguing senselessly
but you succeeded in making me lose my cool
i don't have anything against you
am just telling you to watch what you post about others
because somethings make people lose it
i don't want this to continue so am going to leave the religion board for you
because i don't want us to have any problems
i like making friends and not enemies kiss

lets be friends and not enemies ok? wink kiss

Mukina2,
That's the spirit of love.

If you read the extracts of my Unveil Me, My Love and you are cool with it, then I don't mind to appreciate you on the opening pages.

Peace be with you.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by olabowale(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
It takes all types. I guess everyone has a specific reason for him/her to be here. Some are getting off on this. I am here to discuss religion with people. Thats all. Friendship could be made. But that is seconadary.

@Babyosisi, maybe you will be next Mrs. OO, since you are older. There is the BIological clock ticking away. My relationship has to be legal. I do not do things in secret.
Re: Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2006
fellow Nairaland users,this is the second or third time olabowole is asking me to consider being his second wife.
Olabowole,thanks for the offer but I'm happily engaged and very soon to be married to a wonderful man.
I would not trade him for anyother man alive today.

I'm sure there are many women that would find you charming and attractive.
I am not one.
I've been spoken for by a fine soldier of the Cross
I feel flattered anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? / Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.