Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Could Be The Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Reason? (3832 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2009
olanajim:

If she ask for marriage.

Yes I did marry her.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2009
Let me introduce to a Rule that may be of help to you in future, not just in relationship, but in every sphere of life.

I think it is wise to share with you. I am tired of reading about that gal just as everyone else.

The Rule is STOP-LOST ORDER.

Basically, you assume that you are always in control. You place order for whatever pleases you. You can order for trouble, or peace, good or bad.

Now, consider yourself to be in business (and relationship is a form of investent), you will want to make profit, not lost. Even though you know that business can be bad, like the on going global crunch. So if you are wise, you put a peg on the allowable lost. What that mean is that, you have a particular boundary of lost where you put a halt to your investment and move into a new venture or call it a day before you are reduced to ashes by debt. That is when you place your STOP-LOST order.

You are going to apply that rule to this your gal and do away with her once and for all.

1. Determine the allowable level of tolerance you can accept from her and then resolve that once she reach that mark, you are out of her life FOR GOOD.
2. If she has not visit you in Lagos since her departure, invite her and volunteer to pay her fare back to school. Then watch her reaction. If she refuse to come, then the alarm bell is about to go off. Start preparing to dump her for good.
3. Stop sending her recharge card and lie to her that money is not flowing as before. Though you may still call her, or text if you wish. Observe her reaction. If she is unconcerned about your "financial state" and stop calling or asking after your welfare, press the alarm button. You are dealing with someone who care for nothing but your money.
4. Stop texting, stop calling. Push her out of your subconscious and find a better mate. If she still don't bother, PLACE A STOP LOST order. Don't bother about her, close her chapter and move on.

I hope this help you?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Kx: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2009
FFF,wao,das a new one,at d moment have someone who thinks i bi d mugu wen go pay.
Sharp man,b4 she c monkey,monkey don see-am tete,chop clean mouth.

@Poster,why d 2 much concern over issues like dis?
Why do we allow oursefs to be used?
Well,4 ur info,d money, recharge cards,ipod etc dat u have given her are nothing.
Give a woman a car gift,especially dos yeye ones, and dey still will ask u:
what have u don for me sef!

Have d courage to move on.she is having a swell time in school.
You are just being kept by her to act as her world bank.No love.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Kx: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2009
FFF,wao,das a new one,at d moment have someone who thinks i bi d mugu wen go pay.
Sharp man,b4 she c monkey,monkey don see-am tete,chop clean mouth.

Well,4 ur info,d money, recharge cards,ipod etc dat u have given her are nothing.

Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Kx: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
FFF,wao,das a new one.

Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
olanajim:

Let me introduce to a Rule that may be of help to you in future, not just in relationship, but in every sphere of life.

I think it is wise to share with you. I am tired of reading about that gal just as everyone else.

The Rule is STOP-LOST ORDER.

Basically, you assume that you are always in control. You place order for whatever pleases you. You can order for trouble, or peace, good or bad.

Now, consider yourself to be in business (and relationship is a form of investent), you will want to make profit, not lost. Even though you know that business can be bad, like the on going global crunch. So if you are wise, you put a peg on the allowable lost. What that mean is that, you have a particular boundary of lost where you put a halt to your investment and move into a new venture or call it a day before you are reduced to ashes by debt. That is when you place your STOP-LOST order.

You are going to apply that rule to this your gal and do away with her once and for all.

1. Determine the allowable level of tolerance you can accept from her and then resolve that once she reach that mark, you are out of her life FOR GOOD.
2. If she has not visit you in Lagos since her departure, invite her and volunteer to pay her fare back to school. Then watch her reaction. If she refuse to come, then the alarm bell is about to go off. Start preparing to dump her for good.
3. Stop sending her recharge card and lie to her that money is not flowing as before. Though you may still call her, or text if you wish. Observe her reaction. If she is unconcerned about your "financial state" and stop calling or asking after your welfare, press the alarm button. You are dealing with someone who care for nothing but your money.
4. Stop texting, stop calling. Push her out of your subconscious and find a better mate. If she still don't bother, PLACE A STOP LOST order. Don't bother about her, close her chapter and move on.

I hope this help you?

Very helpful, bt I need to point out somethings u said, as for her to come visit me in Lagos before she left, she is still young and cannot travel on her own, besides she has 3 cousins in the school, and her aunty lectures in the school as well.However if she is in Holls, she'll be coming back to Lagos, which is what I am waiting for in order to know what is actually wrong.More so, we have not spoken in 2 weeks, so there's room for sending recharges, and she is not the type that keeps on demanding on a specific thing if I say I dont have the funds.

Thanks a bunch sir!!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2009
How old is she?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
Sir, she is 17 years of age, but very smart and acts like an adult.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
Lol
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2009
whats funny sir?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2009
You are funny!

Maybe we shall talk more on YIM. Before then, you must know that your the one confusing everything.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2009
Lol, ok sir, u can add me dejieyo@yahoo.com
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2009
Finally, Finally, Finally, I got to reach her today, after which I sent her an examination wish text yesterday and she didnt get back to me. I called her and asked about her well being and all that, then asked what her state of mind was towards me, she said she is now a born again xtian, I was now lyk, being born again makes u ignore me? I stated that its not a way xtian does things, I didnt want to dispute her claims, so I said I'll wait until she comes back home so she cud extend her evangelism to me. But my pple, this is the same story that my ex gf gave me, in which I later found out that she left me for another man, could this be another of such? Please some1 tell me, Chai! Chinekeme, eyo I don suffer.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Archilles(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Eyo my man,
Do u, in your heart of hearts, believe dat dis girl thinks abt u except when she needs something? Have u thought abt wht would have happened if u hadnt given her the ipod for her b/day gift. A 17 yr old shld not b giving u sleepless nights, this is wen they are most vulnerable to lies from guys. Trust me, one bobo don pack her head full of lies so tey, she no wan hear ur voice again.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2009
Archilles:

@Eyo my man,
Do u, in your heart of hearts, believe dat dis girl thinks abt u except when she needs something? Have u thought abt wht would have happened if u hadnt given her the ipod for her b/day gift. A 17 yr old shld not b giving u sleepless nights, this is wen they are most vulnerable to lies from guys. Trust me, one bobo don pack her head full of lies so tey, she no wan hear ur voice again.

My brother, no be sey i dey make mouth or i dey form, talking in terms of women, I dey very smart before i disburse my resources on them, this very gurl am talking about does not stress further if she request for something I tell her I can't get, and she does not react to that. I as for the other remarks, I go know wetin dey when she comes back.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by yme1(f): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2009
@poster
you need to have a heart to heart talk with her,maybe she might have a good explanation for her recent behaviour
good luck
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Archilles(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
@Eyo,
Well, have a chat with her and hear wetin she go talk, who knows, maybe u did something she doesnt like.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
Yea will do, but whenever I get this statement sey, Im now a born again xtian, the thing dey run me down.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by patwhizkid(f): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2009
Abeg comot
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by yme1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2009
@poster
if she talk say she don be born again, then you go make am born again again
hope you get my drift
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2009
y me:

@poster
if she talk say she don be born again, then you go make am born again again
hope you get my drift

yea i gat ur drift. Pat who u dey talk to, u this agbero.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 3:08am On Mar 23, 2009
Seems to me like you're making yourself suffer.

Someone who loves you, should not cause you so much pain, especially when you've already made it clear that you don't like her ignoring you.

I think you two need to talk, I think stop contacting her for a good while (if she is coming back to Lagos soon - this is perfect timing).

Ignore her and don't wait until she calls you, take control of your life, you don't need to be tied down to any person right now, you can still get away, there are no children, no in laws and all the warning signs are there that this is not a healthy relationship.

Though, we do not know this girl, we know that she is very smart and mature, sometimes people change, and we may not be able to believe that they have but let me tell you; "Actions speak LOUDER than words."

Would you honestly treat her the way she treats you, if you did, what would be the reason, dislike - no more romance or affection?? You'll find your answer as soon as you start being honest with yourself.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2009
topup:

Seems to me like you're making yourself suffer.

Someone who loves you, should not cause you so much pain, especially when you've already made it clear that you don't like her ignoring you.

I think you two need to talk, I think stop contacting her for a good while (if she is coming back to Lagos soon - this is perfect timing).

Ignore her and don't wait until she calls you, take control of your life, you don't need to be tied down to any person right now, you can still get away, there are no children, no in laws and all the warning signs are there that this is not a healthy relationship.

Though, we do not know this girl, we know that she is very smart and mature, sometimes people change, and we may not be able to believe that they have but let me tell you; "Actions speak LOUDER than words."

Would you honestly treat her the way she treats you, if you did, what would be the reason, dislike - no more romance or affection?? You'll find your answer as soon as you start being honest with yourself.

topup, I just dnt know what to say, I dnt treat her the way she treats me, ignore is just one major problem that occurs, and she always start it.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 5:04am On Mar 25, 2009
eyonigger:

topup, I just dnt know what to say, I dnt treat her the way she treats me, ignore is just one major problem that occurs, and she always start it.

Yes, and it's making you unhappy, the relationship is favoured in her direction and you're not benefitting.

I hate to give people false hope, but another way of looking at this is to make her see your worth, as a great catch.

If you two take time apart, and you actually don't contact her despite her initiating the ignoring, she will notice that she no longer pulls your heart strings (even if that is the case - don't let her know that). This way she will be able to evaluate whether you are worth holding onto or not. If she tries to contact you, you can rest assure that to her you are worth keeping around - for what reasons I cannot say.

In the time you are apart, you can think, and maybe get over this attachment. Being attached to such a person can lead to you doing a lot of things that jeopardise your chances of finding a woman who will truly appreciate you.

Why waste time with her, you are not one of her priorities, whatever she's getting from you is.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2009
topup:

Yes, and it's making you unhappy, the relationship is favoured in her direction and you're not benefitting.

I hate to give people false hope, but another way of looking at this is to make her see your worth, as a great catch.

If you two take time apart, and you actually don't contact her despite her initiating the ignoring, she will notice that she no longer pulls your heart strings (even if that is the case - don't let her know that). This way she will be able to evaluate whether you are worth holding onto or not. If she tries to contact you, you can rest assure that to her you are worth keeping around - for what reasons I cannot say.

In the time you are apart, you can think, and maybe get over this attachment. Being attached to such a person can lead to you doing a lot of things that jeopardise your chances of finding a woman who will truly appreciate you.

Why waste time with her, you are not one of her priorities, whatever she's getting from you is.

Top up, ur making a good point here, I was actually the one in charge of the relationship when she was around, not until the left for school then she kinda like took over. Ever since that 2 weeks no contact/ communication, I have lost feelings and I dnt miss her anymore, I mean as of now. You pulled out a point which is true (Being attached to such a person can lead to you doing a lot of things that jeopardise your chances of finding a woman who will truly appreciate you.) I am actually seeing some1 else who I see as a very caring and attention giving girl, and I kinda like treat her like she dnt really mean something to me, that is just because of what my gurl has got me into, although this new relationship isnt more than a month, because this gurls, who knows, they might start acting submissive then later acting up, the same thing happened to my gurl in school.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by C2H5OH(f): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2009
Old boy, in as much as I want to feel sorry for you in this position, I can't help but laugh. You put yourself in this mess. I guess it's true that love is irrational. You are conscious and fully aware of the fact that this girl is behaving like a nuisance, yet you are rewarding her bad behavior with gifts. How do you expect her to fully realize her mistakes or even feel remorseful about them if you keep treating her like a royal queen? Mind you, I think it's safe to say that you are her "mugu" or "golugo" or whatever other name is used these days. When they say "the boy is good" remember that APA lo nje be. Think twice and think fast. Love with your head, don't be a fool.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Old boy, in as much as I want to feel sorry for you in this position, I can't help but laugh. You put yourself in this mess. I guess it's true that love is irrational. You are conscious and fully aware of the fact that this girl is behaving like a nuisance, yet you are rewarding her bad behavior with gifts. How do you expect her to fully realize her mistakes or even feel remorseful about them if you keep treating her like a royal queen? Mind you, I think it's safe to say that you are her "mugu" or "golugo" or whatever other name is used these days. When they say "the boy is good" remember that APA lo nje be. Think twice and think fast. Love with your head, don't be a fool.

Dude am loving with my head not with my heart, and the damn bitch knows it. Anyway there's still the secret am keeping inside, that if i make it known on Nairaland here, they'll pounce on me.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by bomzy4real: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2009
eyo,

ave been in ur shoes,d rite advice is forget d girl.dnt call her or send her txt-let her be.
dnt snd her anythin-if she calls u-even if she wants to talk make it snappy.

she will never value u if u keep being too available at her beck n call.
i am tellin u cos i hav been a victim b4.

be wise man!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by emmyjojo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
poster
luv should b a 50-50, or minimum 60-40. learn to treath her like she does to u. perhaps she feels u ar suffocating her;get close to other ladies around, go have fun wit bigger chicks and make sure d gist gets to her.get a life man and dont kill urself over a campus chick who is right now enjoying all d attention in the world
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
My men, appreciation to u all, thats exactly what am doing, I aint got time to waste, even though I have wasted a lil time on her, she deserves that short time attention, she is sweet. Una too gbaski my men on here.!!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
Nlander's, former contributors with sensible comments and newbies to be, I hereby call on your attentions, my gurl is back from school( with no notification though). She actually sent me a txt yesterday after a long time, speaking in Igbo language, the only line I understood was " kedu" which is like " hello" or whatever sort of greeting that cud be, then today she called saying, " good news", I was like what is that, she said she is back, eyo was like oh ok,.welcome back, she woz like am I gonna come visit her tonight, eyo be like Hhmmmmm Im not sure cos I have been on Victoria Island since tha past one month trying to chill out from Maryland, n then she woz lyk I have to make sure that I come today, me woz like I dnt think im gonna be able to make it, gurl goez well if u dnt come today day I wont be able to see her for a long time, coz she will be returning back tmr for the next semester, then eyo was like me gon see u whenever u come back no matter how long, then boo goez like she is never coming back to lagos, eyonigger then goez, babez its not too bad if we see in the next life, gurly says she was joking that she gon be leaving in a week, then eyo calmed down and said me gon try to see u on friday if I got the chance, then chik woz like get something edible when ur coming, eyo then says u mean my dick? She was like dnt say such, remember am a born again, then I hung up acting assive it was network probs.

People am sorry if una think sey eyo don come again with this chick matter, I know sey pple wey don dey inside this kind movie go share views with me and pple wey dey feel me from the beginining of my first thread on NL which was about this shawty. Should I go and see this chick and talk about what tha heck was up with her regarding her behaviour? Or should I just bone her side finally cos having to tell me sey I should get something edible while coming is just one big turn off to me at this moment.

Yall brotherly/sisterly views/insight is welcomed.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by biina: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2009
reads thread and first word that comes to mind gbewudani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution / How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out / He Asked Me For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.