Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,257 members, 7,910,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Could Be The Reason? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Reason? (3820 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Reason? by agwoko: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ topup

you almost make me cry with your reply, you are brilliant.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 3:21am On Apr 09, 2009
agwoko:

@ topup

you almost make me cry with your reply, you are brilliant.[/color]

[color=#008855]Thanks. I don't know what I said, but it must have hit a nerve. Take care. smiley
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by propheyo: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2009
topup, I have been banned, so im using propheyo for now, I screwed up calling iice a dirty name.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Czarskit(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
~ Deji who banned U! ! ! ~ Tell me quick quick. . .make I 4 help u beg the person ~
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by propheyo: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2009
czarskit, thank u o jare, there is no need to beg the coward who banned me and claiming she aint, I want to fashi NAIRALAND for good, the ban could do a big help, bt this shyt is highly addictive, even more than my highgrade skunk.

I need to rehabilitate asap!!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by topup: 1:03am On Apr 11, 2009
It's obvious that you shouldn't have called her names. Not just because she's a mod but because it's against the rules. Yeah, Nairaland is addictive, and frustrating at the same time because I think everything's been discussed already and the topics are getting quite dry, but I still have hope.

Maybe stay away from heated discussions on Nairaland for the time being & possibly even women,

Focus on eyo.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by propheyo: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2009
topup:

It's obvious that you shouldn't have called her names. Not just because she's a mod but because it's against the rules. Yeah, Nairaland is addictive, and frustrating at the same time because I think everything's been discussed already and the topics are getting quite dry, but I still have hope.

Maybe stay away from heated discussions on Nairaland for the time being & possibly even women,

Focus on eyo.

Most def. Happy Easter!!! cheesy grin
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by biina: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2009
topup:

It's obvious that you shouldn't have called her names. Not just because she's a mod but [b]because it's against the rule[/b]s. Yeah, Nairaland is addictive, and frustrating at the same time because I think everything's been discussed already and the topics are getting quite dry, but I still have hope.

Focus on eyo.

shocked
Can't imagine why I always assumed otherwise. 
Probably cos so many insults fly around on NL and nobody seems to care. Wonder if he would have been banned if the target wasn't a mod undecided
colored judgment - the bane of our society
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by propheyo: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2009
biina:

shocked
Can't imagine why I always assumed otherwise. 
Probably cos so many insults fly around on NL and nobody seems to care. Wonder if he would have been banned if the target wasn't a mod undecided
colored judgment - the bane of our society 

Abi o!!!! You are right on point, that iice of a thing, she go wound soon.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2009
topup,lanajim, Sorry to say, I dnt know what this gurl wants from me ooo, she has again called, she says have I given myself up yet for the Holy Ghost, I was like it has been given up already, then she began to demonize me again saying all of sort of things. I hung up on her, do I just tell her to leave me tha 4k alone, or is she just tryna get back to me with the issue of this preaching technique abi na wetin? Me don tire oo!!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Ebidi: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2009
Men, in times like dis u ve' 2 b sure wat d person want b4 draw'n conclusion dat is d best tin to do ok.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
Well thats the problem, I dnt know what she wants, and I am tired of getting to reach a conclusion.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2009
@eyo,
First of all, I want you to know that iice is a wonderful lady who have never (to the best of my knowledge) insult anyone directly. Yes, she is a no nonsense lady but very, very slow to anger. I know her well and therefore strongly believe you must have said something wrong. But, she may not be the one that banned you.

@topic,
I should ask you what do you want from the girl. The girl is already showing you that she is immature and you are trying to join her. Isn't it time for you to take control of your life and decide once and for all what you want rather than allowing a teenager to run you like that?

Go back to my earlier post and read how to place a stop loss order.

The girl obviously want you. But the two of you must stop playing chicken game. If she won't stop, the look elsewhere and stop being played like football.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2009
Ok no yawa, na to fashi finally be that, no friendship nemore. I am already dating another smally who im falling for, I hope it aint another scam. grin
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
eyonigger:

Ok no yawa, na to fashi finally be that, no friendship nemore. I am already dating another smally who im falling for, I hope it aint another scam. grin
Lol quick mover.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2009
Why do you love "smallies?"

Anyway, whatever decision you make, ensure that they are not meant to revenge. I don't want to pass judgement on that girl until I hear her side of story. For now, enjoy yourself!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
U'll hear more from me, I am not done with Ifeoma yet. Do you know iice in person? Ibk whats up with u, u seem never to respond back to me when I quote u attimes, ur good huh?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by olanajim(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
Why are you asking me whether I know iice in person? The most important thing you need to know is that she is a responsible lady and highly principled. You have been to her thread that had been running for almost two years, did you see where she ever attack anyone, or use dirty languages?

Man, I needn't tell you much. If I have not known you a little bit, I won't have bothered. No doubt, undesirable elements are on the forum. Don't be surprise when you find that someone you thought as a nobody is actually a respected member of the society. Be friend with all. Learn to show restraint. Know when to stop wicked joke. Be yourself and play safe. Ko ju be lo!
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
I will do just that. I was asking you if u knew her in person so I could trail her. I like her, but with no strings attached. Anyway I am on the verge of changing, but I will surely hit back on those who hit me uneccesarily.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by smoothine: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
Forget the babe and look for another girl.She has gotten another bloke firing her on all cylinders.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2009
If thats true that another guy is firing her, then it would be a very bad thing, cos using Born again and the use of Holy Ghost is detrimental to her life while she is still fornicating. This life self.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by djcrucifix(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
oga free the babe, it's no use trying to be with a babe that doesn't want you.
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by khanye(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
Honey na Money cool
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
djcrucifix:

oga free the babe, it's no use trying to be with a babe that doesn't want you.

Who tell u sey she no want me? U no even know wetin dey , u dey burn mouth gas dey go. Khanye wetin dey?
Re: What Could Be The Reason? by eyonigger(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2009
chinekeme!! She has started calling again ooo!!! I aint picking up, n she wnt stop, had to switch off ma fone.

I just wonder wat I hv gotten myself into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? / "why Do The Rich Only Marry The Rich?"- Linda Ikeji / He Asked Me For...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.