Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (42079 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BRIGHTTAZ: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Panick ko pan cake ni.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
jay2pee:
igbos re d pillars of Nigeria, but Nigerians don't know that

No b only Pillars why u no wrIte caterpillar join am.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by EastLebanon(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Activa:
On one hand, you guys claim you don't need to be in govt.

On the other hand, you claim that you're not being appointed into govt.

Which one we go believe?

By the way, how can u conclude with a dozen appointments made by buhari?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

common gbawa door,is either u give them govt appointment or u give them biafra

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2015
hakeem4:
Eyin omo wailing wallers

Lori nairaland naira

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

The day you Yorubas stop deceiving ur selves......and stop supporting the vile wickedness of d yeboes....the better it will be for you..... cheesy...the same dirry mouth that u use to support them.....is the same mouth they will abuse...... angrysee what they say about Soyinka these days....a man who risked his life....ditto banjo etc.... grin...well I have learnt never to trust these people again and so should you...... cheesy...when janadaft marginalised SW......where were those of them who supported us

Trust a flat.head at ur peril....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by EastLebanon(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Activa:
On one hand, you guys claim you don't need to be in govt.

On the other hand, you claim that you're not being appointed into govt.

Which one we go believe?

By the way, how can u conclude with a dozen appointments made by buhari?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

common gbawa door,is it not the president that said he is for everybody and for nobody?is either u give us govt appointment or u give us biafra
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by ObamaSonnn: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Mods why is this topic not on the front page yet? Take it there for a more vibrant discussion. You can see that it's very popular already. cc: lalasticlala, Afam4eva, OAM4J
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by hakeem4(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
EastLebanon:
common gbawa door,is it not the president that said he is for everybody and for nobody?is either u give us govt appointment or u give us biafra
still chill for him to bring out the ministerial list

tongue
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by SonOfEl(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015
coolitempa:

The day you Yorubas stop deceiving ur selves......and stop supporting the vile wickedness of d yeboes....the better it will be for you..... cheesy...the same dirry mouth that u use to support them.....is the same mouth they will abuse...... angrysee what they say about Soyinka these days....a man who risked his life....ditto banjo etc.... grin...well I have learnt never to trust these people again and so should you...... cheesy...when janadaft marginalised SW......where were those of them who supported us

Trust a flat.head at ur peril....

God hates 7 things, chief of which is jamming two heads together. you are indeed satanic.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

God hates 7 things, chief of which is jamming two heads together. you are indeed satanic.

Nothing satanic in supporting Biafra..... cheesy....since you claim to know the seven things that God hates including the jamming of heads...... cheesy....

7 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by bakynes(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.
Point of correction Bro, Joe Bidden was never Obama'. opposition. My candid opinion on this matter is that any igbo that complains about the appointment of principal officers in the NASS is a very big fool why because the South East only produced one House of Reps member from imo under the platform of the APC so how do you expect that one who is only a new comer to be given principal appointment in the House of Reps. Or you want APC to appoint PDP members from South East? Smh!. The igbo nation caused it for themselves so why complain. As far as I know the only appointments made by Buhari so far is the Special advisers, DSS boss, Service chiefs, INEC chairman, NIMASA boss. All these positions the president appointed people he can trust and they are cut across the whole nation except the SE. Igbos should be patient there are still many more positions to be shared across so am sure some of it will be given to them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Short of words.

I don't want a ban this early morning.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
superstar1:
Short of words.

I don't want a ban this early morning.

The rate at which the murderators ban people is too much.... angry....any small thing.....u get slammed for weeks....
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by zendy: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
These are the smart Igbos.

While the wise ones are reconciling and retracing their steps to see where they fell while planning the future, the ignorant ones are still defiant, chest beating and insulting the President.

Biafra is not negotiable. We Igbos must be free of the joke called Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by cheruv: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
azzima:
i never heard of igbos crying for secession during GEJ's time but once they lost by going all out even more than GEJ's Ijaws, they started talking about Biafra. Confused sets!
Continue weeping about the Igbos cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2015
wordcat:
I want to know how many yorubas that were principal officers in d national assembly during GEJ's term?
PDP gave yerobas mulikat adeola akande as house speaker but she was rejected by her own people in the nouse

11 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by 7lives: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:

Baba is working on giving this people their much loved Biafra by quietly keeping them aside so that they can eventually have their Biafra or they don't want Biafra again.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2015
azzima:
i never heard of igbos crying for secession during GEJ's time but once they lost by going all out even more than GEJ's Ijaws, they started talking about Biafra. Confused sets!
when GEJ was president did he marginalize any region? silly thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by winniz: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2015
melzabull:
PDP gave yerobas mulikat adeola akande as house speaker but she was rejected by her own people in the nouse

Don't mind those Yoloba betrayals that went and sold the house speaker that GEJ zoned to them to the North, always saying GEJ marginalised them.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by melzabull(f): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Pangea:
[s]A classical wailing write up!

Igbos and double speak,
Igbos who like to reap where they did not sow,
Igbos who wants Biafra and at the same time juicy positions in government.
Igbos who are busy berating and fighting everybody and at the same time wants everybody to stand by them.
Igbos this and igbos that.
You lot better make up your mind and stop dancing and jumping about like an headless chicken in the market place.
If you want to play opposition, play opposition!
If you want to join the government , then join the government.
You can't do the two at the same time!

In the last government when Jonathan was busy short changing the yorubas, we took it in the chin and play the opposition.
We built coalition to change the government.
Can't the igbos do the same instead of wanting everything to be handed to them on a platter.[/s]
shut up! when Igbos oppose booharis lopsidedness and indiscretion, you people shout igbos hate buhari. Was it not the same way you wasterners hated GEJ despite that GEJ was not a sectional president, unlike Buhari who is more of a regional president?.

Yoruba refused to vote for mulikat adeola as house speaker despite PDP endorsing her, yoribas suported tambuwal only to later cry that they had no principal officer, after shortchanging yourselves but you turn to blame GEJ.

Its funny hearing a foolish yolobas like you say that igbos want something on a platter if gold. We know the region that can't do without government, and its the Southwest coming close to the north. Igbos have thrived without government influence unlike Yorubas that rely on govt for survival

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by NigeriaLite: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
This is a great write-up. It's talking about the Igbos no wonder lalasticlala, seun and the mods are hiding it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by tintingz(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Igbos the crying babies are at it again.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
The question is - why would a reasonable somebody put all his eggs in a basket?

This is the consequential effect of vengeance and paranoid exhibition Ibos portray towards other tribes. If the right calculation is done, Ngige ought to have been the Senate President willy-nilly.

Rochas foresaw this coming. But because of infinitestimality of their brain, because of their myopic thinking and strong penchant for bribe, this could not see the light. If not because of greed, another question that we are supposed to ask ourselves is that, what have Ibos benefitted for the past sixteen years of PDP's administration that is worth putting all their trust in the party?

I implore PMB to practice through democracy and show them that politics is not about bitterness and hatred while making remaining appointments. God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by exlink10(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari: Igbo knows him very well already that is why they failed to vote for him. Those that voted for him is just that they don't have option because of party loyalty or they were paid to do so.

Igbos already know that Buhari cannot in anyway favour them but to say they are surprised in the issue that are unfolding now, will be a lie even though they had a leap of faith considering the much publicized slogan "change" which the APC used as their company strategy.

To me, PMB will always be a fanatics regardless of what he portrays himself to be, because once a general, always a dictator. I only pray that things will get better in Nigeria because he can only deny Igbos political appointments but food or fuel will always be the same price weather you are in north, south, east or west.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by GreenUzzy(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Jews

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2015
I thought the Igbo said Igbo and the SS are one. Why are they now shouting blue murder over nothing! !!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2015
ObamaSonnn:

SOURCE

don't you ever conclude that igbos did not support app . In short most igbos did.na we for East know wertin we do.gej was a woman
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Who is talking about slaves here?
wordcat:
I want to know how many yorubas that were principal officers in d national assembly during GEJ's term?
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Afromalaika(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Ike Ikweremadu(Deputy Senate President) is not an Igbo man abi. You did not mention him throughout your write up. Just reminding you niii that we are not all foolish like your blind taniods who have been vomiting trash.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by damiloladuke1: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
panic for what...people say they want freedom, why not give it to them or na by force to work for your company...person say e don establish him own company, you are holding him down..The International community should see to this and ensure a smooth secession...I support the Ibos, Nigeria itself needs to be decongested

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by olaolulazio(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Change..... The Igbos are the ones snapping in the administration of pix.
Say something else abeg.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Well spoken. I don't think much will change after all the President has said on live tv that he won't treat the various regions in the country fairly based on "rlectoral votes" which if truth be told is very undemocratic, myopic and callous. Just like the examples given in the write up of "true" democracies in the world. GMB and APC are further eroding the trust and belief that we can coexist as one country in peace.

I must however add that despite all said GMB is a man of intergrity and even though the SE might not get many political offices as many have pointed out that in GEN administration many appiontees where of southern extraction. This north south east west divide will eventually break Nigeria and lead us to ruin because a house divided among itself cannot stand.

Say the truth, are you female or male bros?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.