Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (42082 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Papa CHINENYE gwakwa CHINENYE
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by mrkings84(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Fade up with all these!!

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL TODAY??
In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls don't say u were not told!!
For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620. BBM Pin 562006D1
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Shinelle(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Leave Igbo people alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by SonOfEl(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
coolitempa:

Nothing satanic in supporting Biafra..... cheesy....since you claim to know the seven things that God hates including the jamming of heads...... cheesy....

you are satanic....repent or perish.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

Wailing wailer! Which region occupied Minister of finance, SGF, Petroleum, Economy and defence in the last administration?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigeria is not one according to our politicians actions. They think is a disservice to an ethnic group not knowing that it will/has affected Nigeria general, both the politics bad makers and their people.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
jay2pee:
igbos re d pillars of Nigeria, but Nigerians don't know that
[/s]

Thrash........

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Gynacologist(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Uncleodi:
Panic for Wetin nah? Na today??
my broda no b today ND we are still moving on.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by wexyee: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Igbos don dey panic since 1960 naw

The ethnic group with the most number of wailing wailers
hehehe.. funny but tru

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by wordcat(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2015
mryoungdon:
Who is talking about slaves here?

Why are you refering to a whole tribe as slaves?

How will you feel if our tribe is referred to as such?
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2015
coolitempa:

The day you Yorubas stop deceiving ur selves......and stop supporting the vile wickedness of d yeboes....the better it will be for you..... cheesy...the same dirry mouth that u use to support them.....is the same mouth they will abuse...... angrysee what they say about Soyinka these days....a man who risked his life....ditto banjo etc.... grin...well I have learnt never to trust these people again and so should you...... cheesy...when janadaft marginalised SW......where were those of them who supported us

Trust a flat.head at ur peril....

Most Ibos are ingrates. I hate to do this until I saw your mention of Soyinka. A man that was put in solitary confinement because he went to Iboland to advocate for peaceful ways to the agitation is now been called unprintable names because he dared to criticize Goodluck.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by femlordus(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Let d igbo leaders come together and reason d same, they are suppose to produce senate president but they threw it away to one former minister dat embezzle our money all in d name of bullet proof car. Make una go rearrange una house. Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by wexyee: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.
remove the I am yoruba part.. cus dats a big lie.. U don't hav to tellus ur tribe to mk ur point

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by StarMogul(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
nnachukz:
the only people to blame are Zik and Gowon.
Bros abeg pliz explain ur statement now,y shud dey be blamed?
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Chiaka(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
It goes to show that APC strogholds and their president are a bunch of bewitched hate filled propagandist that lack democratic reasoning.
Let them be fooling themselves the world is watching !

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by mekanaky: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Igbos are used to it. with or without government appointment we shall continue to be properous. I recall how God hardened the heart of pharaoh for HIm to make a name for Himself. Buhari you claim to be hard but God is watching and counting; You can remember the death of Abacha and Yaradua. God brought these men down for a purpose. Abachas own is no longer a story; Yaradua died on may 6th 2010, why? because God did not allow His Children to celebrate and be led to their year of Jubilee on october 10th 2010 by an infidel yaradua. Buhari are not an exception if you continue like this. You and your northerners will end up like the egyptians in the hands of the igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJ-RWpxjc0

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2015
zendy:

Biafra is not negotiable. We Igbos must be free of the joke called Nigeria

You keep on wandering and flourishing in another states apart from yours, and still barking biafrafraud: this is the height of stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by GentleToks(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:

Shut that dirty trap called mouth, butts licker. Yoruba indeed!!!

Where were you when the same Igbos were quiet all through Jonathan administration? Igbos dominated Jonathan's administration as if it was their birth right, forgetting that nothing last forever. They even misled the gentleman called Jonathan into being rude to Obasanjo and marginalisation of SW.

It was here on Nairaland that I started shouting and screaming about the precedent being laid by Jonathan but Igbos on Nairaland told me to get d Bleep out of here which i did. They were even claiming then that it was time for them to recoup all their stolen and lost opportunities which i debunked by telling them that Igbos' politicians have been more active in all past administrations from independence till Jonathan administration; than the rest of South.

If you look at what Igbos did in Jonathan administration, you ll realise that no past administration has ever done it except Aguiyi Ironsi who was equally Igbo.

Pls, what administration has ever done this below in the history of Nigeria except Aguiyi Ironsi administration for God sake? Aguiyi Ironsi was the first Igbo president who laid a bad similar precedent that made every other Nigerians to be skeptical about Igbo presidency in 21st century.

Tribalism aside, Igbos are too xtremely tribal to become a president of this country; they ll mess the whole country up big time. Northerner dominance ll be a child play compare to what Igbo would do.

Take a look at this below

President-Jonathan
SGF-Igbo
Senate Deputy-Igbo
Speaker Deputy-Igbo
Finance-Igbo
CBN-Igbo
Health-Igbo
Aviation-Igbo
Petroleum-Igbo by the virtue of her husband

If you check out the all the DG of our parastatals then, you ll think it's only Igbos that are living in this country.

All the above in a single administration despite the availability of six regions.

Ironically, Igbos ll justify this act of wickedness(The list above) and sheer tribalism

15 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by bayocanny: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
hakeem4:
is a lie!!!!!!! Igbos are just playing victim.. When GEJ picked only few Yoruba's in his cabinet, did we decide to destroy Nigeria?
I tire oo, even in his ministerial appointment, yourbas were marginalise yet will cry no wolf
The igbos are their own problem this is because when your kinsmen are in the position of centre gvt for good six years, what does he do for you people?
Is their any provision for the niger delta people apart from the so called amnesty fund been given to you people? Stop blaming buhari,

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by kingk(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Well spoken. I don't think much will change after all the President has said on live tv that he won't treat the various regions in the country fairly based on "rlectoral votes" which if truth be told is very undemocratic, myopic and callous. Just like the examples given in the write up of "true" democracies in the world. GMB and APC are further eroding the trust and belief that we can coexist as one country in peace.

I must however add that despite all said GMB is a man of intergrity and even though the SE might not get many political offices as many have pointed out that in GEN administration many appiontees where of southern extraction. This north south east west divide will eventually break Nigeria and lead us to ruin because a house divided among itself cannot stand.

they thought Nigeria will be divided in GEJ administration well, let everyone watch and see. GMB administration will be the one to divide Nigeria..........
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by anyimgbo(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
but come to think of it this administration have not favoured yorubas yet they are sympathizing with igbos as if they themselves have given any sensitive position. yorubas behaves as slaves

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by hasolalata: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
liberty300:
Well, it was expected...thats why we didn't vote for him at the first place.

A petty president if you ask me. The north never liked GEJ but he favoured them more. That's democratic.

Trust me, after his 4 years is over, the igbo nation would have advanced further while the nigerian nation (zoo) would be left with more criminals and a pitiable state

Wil u igbos ever learn? Don't u c all d troubles u put nigerians into?
U should b hiding not bragging..GEJ,dint only neglected us bt allowed BH to go on rampage..n now ur saying GEJ favoured d north..how? Or re u talking abt all d lies shown on NTA just b4 d elections on how he improved d north? Don't just fall on wat ever u heard..
Igbos,u ve always been d black sheep of d nation n always u wil b

4 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by anyimgbo(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
but come to think of it this administration have not favoured yorubas yet they are sympathizing with igbos as if they themselves have given any sensitive position. yorubas behave as slaves

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by francisblaise(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Well spoken...it is tym 4 ndigbo 2 man up.it is obvious that the president is being biased in his deeling..he is n@ ruling in accordance 2 d constitution.we av 2 cm 2geda and plan 4 d nxt election...coz dis was xpected of hm 4rm d start
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by StarMogul(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
So much tribal resentments,chai I cry for nigeria. cry
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by arsenalqueen(f): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Activa:
On one hand, you guys claim you don't need to be in govt.

On the other hand, you claim that you're not being appointed into govt.

Biafra is another issue. The author didn't say anything about this.

Which one we go believe?

By the way, how can u conclude with a dozen appointments made by buhari?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

was Ekeremadu appointed by Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

you are satanic....repent or perish.

muumuu...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by White007(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2015
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of The Soldier Killed At Nembe, Bayelsa State By Pirates / PDP Mocks Buhari, APC Over Failed Abuja Rally / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.