Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters (42080 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by bayocanny: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
melzabull:
when GEJ was president did he marginalize any region? silly thing
You are the silly one, GEJ marginalize the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by successinlife: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
How can you chase two things at a go,how can you be Nigeria and Biafra? I am a supporter of the IPOB but i can't understand this wanting to eat with both side of the mouth,to achieve Ndigbo desires,forget about the Zoo and everything about it.Stay focus and get Biafra.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by SonOfEl(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2015
coolitempa:

muumuu...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hear you, just repent.....or perish
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BOWOTO(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Igbos don dey panic since 1960 naw

The ethnic group with the most number of wailing wailers
My brother,im yoruba but I don't support this, its unfair,leave political parties out of this.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
It not about igbo race, Buhari has no sense till tomorrow. He just want to rule Nigeria like other senior soldier in the past.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Liamm(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
azzima:
i never heard of igbos crying for secession during GEJ's time but once they lost by going all out even more than GEJ's Ijaws, they started talking about Biafra. Confused sets!
because we knew there would be an impending catastrophe once the dullard assumes office.

ECOTERRORS:
I'm coming back to unlock your brain, wait lemme get the key because I think it is deep inside Atlantic Ocean
so you be igbo shocked
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Kingnonny(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Quote! **They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide Nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by OPUU: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
The igbo man will always complain as far as Nigeria is concern. Appointments should be based on merit. Let the best do the job not minding where they are coming from. Our economy was in a mess and the finance minister was cooking up figures to cover up. Let others do the job if they can do it better and let's forget sentiments and the issue of marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by midolian(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
jay2pee:
igbos re d pillarsKILLERS of Nigeria, but Nigerians don't know that

5 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by mohisi: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Activa:
On one hand, you guys claim you don't need to be in govt.

On the other hand, you claim that you're not being appointed into govt.

Biafra is another issue. The author didn't say anything about this.

Which one we go believe?

By the way, how can u conclude with a dozen appointments made by buhari?

The south east locked itself out of the legislature by not voting for any apc member. Who u go blame for that? Better rejoice over that of Ekweremadu which your article even failed to acknowledge.

d igbos dnt know wht their problem is,dey will create problem 4 themself then they will push it 2 other,they wnt 2 rip where they did not plant

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
hifaif:

Most Ibos are ingrates. I hate to do this until I saw your mention of Soyinka. A man that was put in solitary confinement because he went to Iboland to advocate for peaceful ways to the agitation is now been called unprintable names because he dared to criticize Goodluck.

The OP is a iboe masquerading as a Yoruba man.....yorubas have 'wisened' up big time...... cheesy....imagine the hell of solitary confinement.....for a people who are not yours but out of love.....and the same people start lying against you....imagine alsoTai Solarin...who adopted starving iboe children....being abused......imagine how lagos has been accommodating all without trouble but when It comes to iboes...another story

any omoluabi who supports these people needs his head examined.... angry...let them go and have their Biafra asap.... cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by zendy: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

You keep on wandering and flourishing in another states apart from yours, and still barking biafrafraud: this is the height of stupidity.

We are also flourishing in other parts of the world, are we also stupid for not wanting to be part of those countries too? Or maybe you think life starts and stops in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by chemmerfrank(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Am igbo..and i think igbo people should shut the f4k up!

9 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by blecele: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2015
true talk.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Ephemmm: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2015
zendy:

We are also flourishing in other parts of the world, are we also stupid for not wanting to be part of those countries too? Or maybe you think life starts and stops in Nigeria?

You keep on shifting your ultimatum: when is the final ultimatum?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.
Well said my friend. I think the igbos should just ignore all that is happening and focus on developing the region by themselves,improve themselves,focus and thrive on their individual businesses. When people like Rochas who campaigned for buhari,joe igbokwe and the rest who massively supported Buhari are not talking,what would an ordinary citizen do. Igbos should just develop and improve themselves and their region and see how far buhari will take his #hatecampaignagainstigbos to. For your information I'm not igbo;call me a wailing wailer I don't care! Iwofa l'enu. I have the as any other person does to criticise.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by iwuchukwutony(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Really...
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BOWOTO(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
jay2pee:
igbos re d pillars of Nigeria, but Nigerians don't know that
I am yoruba,and I agree with you,we yoruba are just after our tummy,while hausas are power mongers. Igbos are the economical pillars of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
q

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jomoh: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
helpee:
I am yoruba but so far I am very disappointed that this Govt is actively promoting ethnic marginalisation of Ndigbo. Igbo didn't vote for APC fine. A democratic Govt should by now make them see reason why they made a mistake by embracing them in his Govt. They said they want Biafra. You said no yet you are marginalising them in their own country. Obama made one of his opponent vice president and the other opponent became secretary of state. So far buhari has only be vindictive. Like it or not, he will divide nigeria faster than radio Biafra if he continues to play his arewa ethnic card.

Analyse issues well before concluding else you will fall into the category of the wailers.

When the leaders of the two houses went against the Partys pre-arranged positions who were the ones rejoicing? Igbos.

When the leaders of the two houses once again went against the party to nominate principal officers. Who were the ones rejoicing again? Igbos

When the southwest was initially schemed out of the house speakership who were the ones rejoicing that southwest has been paid back in its own coin? Igbos

Now that the crises has caused them to loose out because of their lack of political strength they are crying foul.

When the party was nominating principal officers they thought the party won't take them into consideration so they went to scheme with the traitor to get the deputy president. They should be happy for the mean time that they got one cos he might also end up in jail.

The previous administration had no single Southwesterner as a principal officer inspite the fact that we voted massively for PDP then. Did anybody cried? No. Instead we went back and perfect our system.

They southeast/South south brought the winner takes all mentality into the government when they schemed all southwest out of the previous administration despite having PDP senators and reps. Now that they have falling victim by circumstance(which they support) not by deliberate act on the party, they are crying foul.

Bunch of hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by bayocanny: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
melzabull:
shut up! when Igbos oppose booharis lopsidedness and indiscretion, you people shout igbos hate buhari. Was it not the same way you wasterners hated GEJ despite that GEJ was not a sectional president, unlike Buhari who is more of a regional president?.

Yoruba refused to vote for mulikat adeola as house speaker despite PDP endorsing her, yoribas suported tambuwal only to later cry that they had no principal officer, after shortchanging yourselves but you turn to blame GEJ.

Its funny hearing a foolish yolobas like you say that igbos want something on a platter if gold. We know the region that can't do without government, and its the Southwest coming close to the north. Igbos have thrived without government influence unlike Yorubas that rely on govt for survival
Stop ranting like a toothless bulldog, there is no reason for you to be bad mouthed the yorubas, you rather join the present administration or go and dieeee
Besides, you are saying igbos thrive without the gvt, very silly comment u just make

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BraniacX(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
wordcat:
I want to know how many yorubas that were principal officers in d national assembly during GEJ's term?

Do you have amnesia?

Who kicked against a yoruba becoming speaker of the house of reps if not yoruba's themselves led by gbajabiamila?

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by alexvatt(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Pangea:
A classical wailing write up!

Igbos and double speak,
Igbos who like to reap where they did not sow,
Igbos who wants Biafra and at the same time juicy positions in government.
Igbos who are busy berating and fighting everybody and at the same time wants everybody to stand by them.
Igbos this and igbos that.
You lot better make up your mind and stop dancing and jumping about like an headless chicken in the market place.
If you want to play opposition, play opposition!
If you want to join the government , then join the government.
You can't do the two at the same time!

In the last government when Jonathan was busy short changing the yorubas, we took it in the chin and play the opposition.
We built coalition to change the government.
Can't the igbos do the same instead of wanting everything to be handed to them on a platter.
Igbos are the most confussed people i have even seen. if u want to play oppisition then play oposition, or be a supporter. buhari is the best president the country ever produced. igbo people always hate other tribe and that is their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by jomoh: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2015
kaecy5:

when the going is good SS is not SE, when the going is bad everyone is IGBO. are you willingly trying to donate SS to join the Biafra crusade? go and get your facts right, Ministerial appointments under PDP was evenly distributed among the states-- Famous minister for agric was he igbo too.

Then why don't you people wait for the ministerial list before crying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by bayocanny: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

You keep on wandering and flourishing in another states apart from yours, and still barking biafrafraud: this is the height of stupidity.
Abi na, I like igbos but some of them really don't understand what they are even saying

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Kingspin(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
BOWOTO:
My brother,im yoruba but I don't support this, its unfair,leave political parties out of this.
Thank you. Those supporting it will also be the ones shouting that Nigeria is not good. Obama said it at his Africa Union address to Africa that if a country hold a tribe down invariably, they hold themselves and the entire country down as well. In other words, no progress. That is Nigerian case today.

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Ayameze2015(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Don't have enough mb to waste on this thread, but wait o! So this hardship didn't hit some people?...since 2weeks now i haven't lay my hands on atleast #100. God please remember me o Lord! Bless me.
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

I hear you, just repent.....or perish

thunder fire ur palmwine head.......muumuu.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by awa(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
I am from Igbo tribe and I must confess that I remain proud that the Igbos collectively voted for GEJ despite he lost the election. One thing the election exercise taught me is the love Igbos have for their brother/neighbor from Niger Delta Region. My fore-fathers fought for the same Niger Delta Region some years back and today they are just realizing the motive of the war. The Igbos as a tribe might be the most hated in Nigeria since after the war, our giant stride in commerce and so called "attitude" possibly have earned us this stance. I wish the Niger Delta people (Ijaw, Ikkeres and others) can see the Igbos as their brothers and true neighbors.
I stand to be challenged that GEJ didn't even carried out much developmental projects in the East as he did in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by BraniacX(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
azzima:
if the north never liked Gej, they wouldn't have voted overwhelmingly for him in 2011 ,same with Yorubas. The fact of the matter is...GEJ let everyone down by sleeping while he was in charge

Take some soap

*hands over soap*

Wash the lies out of your mouth with it

And start telling the truth from now okay? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by Hassan080196(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Wailing wailer!!!

You're just not hard to recognize
Re: Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? - Sahara Reporters by TeamSimple(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
wordcat:
I want to know how many yorubas that were principal officers in d national assembly during GEJ's term?
Please anyone to answer this question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" / It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.